Scavenger Hunt!

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

 

Baro POV

Gongchan and I tugged on Jinyoung's arms, dragging him towards the girls. He's acting like he really doesn't want to go, but I know he secretly wants too~

"If it makes you feel any better, Baro and I will do the talking. Just stand there." Gongchan said, putting his arm over Jinyoung's shoulders. Jinyoung just frowned.

"Why do I need to be there if you're doing the talking?"

"It would be awkward without you there. You're the only one that kinda knows them." I replied. He just sighed, nodding his head. 

We walked up to their table to greet them. I nudged Channie's shoulder, signaling him to say something.

"Hi!" Channie said, grinning. The girls looked up at us, with a shocked expression. Kekeke.

"H-Hi!" One of the girls stuttered, instantly standing up. Iv'e seen her around school before. Naeun I think..? 

"We've seen you girls at school before, but we've never properly greeted each other yet." I chuckled. "I'm Baro. This is Gongchan and Jinyoung." I explained, pointing to them as I said their name. Gongchan waved, and Jinyoung just awkwardly bowed a little. The girls introduced themselves also after us. We called Sandeul and Shinwoo over, and they introduced themselves. Jinyoung and Gongchan grabbed chairs from other tables so that we could all sit together. After that, we all just talked..

"So, Jinyoung-sshi. What school do you go to?" Eunji asked. I glanced at Jinyoung and he looked a bit surprised. They don't even recognize him... 

"Actually, I go to the same school..." Jinyoung awkwardly laughed. I guess it's reasonable they don't know it's 'the nerd,' but I feel bad for Jinyoung.

"Really? I would had definitely noticed you by now. Did you recently transfer?" Oh my gosh. Jinyoung faked laughed again and shook his head. Poor Jinyoung. 

The atmosphere became awkward after that. One of us would start conversations, but it would die down quickly. Then I remembered why we came here in the first place.

"....Do you guys want to play a game? It's really fun!" They all looked up at me, with interested faces.

"What game?" Chorong asked. I grinned, leaning on the table.

"Scavenger hunt!" I yell. The girls looked a little confused, but the guys starting cheering. We've played this game all the time when we go the store. It's one of our favorite pass times.

"Scavenger hunt...? Sounds interesting." Yookyung giggled. "How do you play?"

"Well...I explained the rules to them. First you have to get into pairs of two. We all then come together and think of a list of random items. Once you found a item, you have to take a picture with both you and your partner in the picture. The first one to complete the whole list wins! 

----------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Baro handed each of us a piece of paper to write our names on. We all place the papers inside his hat. This is how we get our partners. He started shaking his hat, mixing the papers. He picked up the first piece of paper.

"Me," Baro chuckled. "And...Bomi." He waved at Bomi, smiling with his hamster teeth. Bomi giggled and waved back.

"Gongchan...and Naeun. Sandeul and Eunji. Jinyoung and..." I can already predict.

"Chorong." Of course. I glance at Chorong, and she smiled at me. I smile back. "Shinwoo and Yookyung. And you know the last pairing..." Baro's voice trailed off. Namjoo and Hayoung hug each other, realizing they aren't paired with any guys. We all stood up in a circle, picking items for a list. 

"Purple polka dot bra." Gongchan suggested. Everyone stared at him, and Gongchan just chuckled awkwardly.

"Okay then..." After we were done discussing, we separated into our pairs. 

----------------------------

Chorong POV

"What should we look for first?" I asked. Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders. Hmm... I looked through the list. Feather hat, purple polka dot bra, giraffe stuffed animal, men's black underwear, tutu, pretzel stand, couple shirts, and lace underwear.

"Why is like, three of the items on here underwear?" Jinyoung chuckled. I laughed, lightly punching his arm. As we were walking, a certain shop caught my eye.

"Jinyoung! Look, a bra shop." I said, dragging him towards the shop.

"I'll just stay outside... go take the picture!"

"You have to be in the picture. Plus, it'll be quicker if you just come and help search. Now, let's go! You're wasting time." I scolded, pushing him inside.

------------------------------

Chorong POV

I never been inside a bra shop before! They have alot of cute designs~ I glanced at Jinyoung. He looks really awkward, trying not to look around.

"I'll look here, and you look over there." I explained, pointing to the other side of the shop. Jinyoung frowned, quickly shaking his head. 

"No way, people will think I'm here alone. What if they think I'm a ert?" He groaned, instantly rejecting my idea.

"Just do it. We haven't found a single item on our list yet and I BET you the other teams found stuff already. Please Jinyoung?~" I begged, putting on my best puppy face. Jinyoung groaned in frustration, walking to the other side. Yay~.

I started looking through the racks of bras. There's pink, green, and blue polka dot bras, but not purple. I didn't think it would be this hard to find it. I sighed, rapidly searching through the bras in a fit of anger. I glanced at Jinyoung to see if he has made any progress. He was awkwardly looking through the bras, only grabbing them with his index finger and thumb. The girls around were silently giggling at him. They're bras, Jinyoung, not dead rats. I chuckled to myself. I continued looking through the racks. As I was looking, I noticed a purple bra at the end of the rack. I instantly grabbed it. I almost cried of happiness. It has polka dots...! I raised the bra in the air, cheering. I finally realized what a strange thing thing I did in public. I turned around, and people were laughing. Oh god why... I slowly lowered the bra, quickly walking over to Jinyoung.

"I found the purple polka dot bra! Come here." I called to Jinyoung. He turned around, holding lace underwear. We both just looked at each other like,

tumblr_ldrlz1Zn1j1qaatpm.gif

C-c-combo breaker! We started posing to take the picture. Jinyoung held the phone in front of us, while I held the lace underwear and purple polka dot bra. Our faces are so close to each other. I could feel myself burning up...I just hope I don't end up pink in the photo.

"Smile!" A flash appeared from the phone. 

"Your face is pink." Jinyoung chuckled. I slapped his arm, embarrassed.

"Let's just go..." I muttered, dragging him.

"Wait!" Jinyoung escaped from my grip, picking up the bra and lace underwear again. "Just in case they come here." Jinyoung put the underwear under a stack of sweatpants, in a completely different part of the store. He grinned at me, satisfied.

-------------------------

Jinyoung POV

After Chorong and I left the b-bra shop, we were able to find the other items quite easily. 

"What's left on the list?" I asked. Chorong took out her phone.

"Hmm... we only have the couple shirts left." I sighed. We visited alot of shops, but none of them had couple shirts.

"Hyung!" What...? I turn to the direction of the voice, and I watch as Sandeul and Eunji run towards us, hand in hand. "You guys are...so...lucky...we found you." Sandeul gasped between breaths, his hands on his knees. Eunji was just laughing at him. "Jinyoung, you didn't bring your phone and Baro doesn't know Chorong's number so he had no idea how to tell you the new rule!"

"New rule? What are you talking about?" Chorong asked.

"I think it's stupid," Eunji explained, "But since everyone's last item is an article of clothing, Baro said we have to wear it. And, they have to be matching."

"That's easy for us then." I smirked.

"Not for us," Eunji rambled on. "That means Sandeul and I will have to wear matching underwear. MEN'S underwear." Chorong started laughing, clutching her stomach. But she was quickly cut off by Eunji's death glare.

--------------------------

Chorong and I ran around shops, searching for couple shirts. We already looked through 3 shops, yet we couldn't find any. We were at the point where we were sprinting through the mall.

"Catch up, Jinyoung!" Chorong yelled from behind her shoulder. I almost forgot how fast she can run.

"Wait! Can't we atleast eat first!" But seriously, I haven't since morning, and it's already the afternoon. 

"No!" Chorong ran back to me, grabbing my hand. "Bomi just texted me, and now there's a cash prize!" Cash prize? Last time there was cash prize for this game, it was 100,000 won in cash! Baro is pretty rich, so I won't be surprised if it's alot. I don't really need the money... but Chorong seems she really wants it. She's grabbing my hand really tightly, and she's running like she's in a freaking marathon.

"Cash! Jinyoung! Cash!" 

"I know! Cash!" I mocked. Chorong didn't really care though. She looked at me, smiling. There's a crazy look in her eyes, and it's creeping me out. It's like she goes into a trance when it involves money. It's strangely cute to me.

We ran into another shop. Chorong released my hand, speed walking to the other side of the shop. "Search over there!" 
She called from afar. I nodded, looking through the racks in front of me.  I glanced at Chorong, and she was looking through the racks in an amazing pace. The people around her were slowly backing away. I just chuckled, continuning to look through my rack. 

"JINYOUNG! COME HERE!" Chorong yelled from across the store, waving 2 shirts in her hand. I quickly walked to her, putting my hand over .

"YAH what are you doing in a public place!" I whispered loudly. She just shrugged her shoulders. Chorong grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the dressing room.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She didn't answer. Why am I burning up...

"Were going to go change together and take a picture. What do you think!" Chorong said, smacking the back of my head. I just gawked at her. Chorong finally realized what she said, and starting blushing alot and stuttering all over the place. "No...NO! I meant putting over the shirts were already w-wearing! Take that stupid grin off your face." Chorong muttered, squishing my cheeks.

I opened the door to a dressing room, and we went inside. Chorong handed me a shirt. It was a simple light blue shirt, with the word 'soul' on it. Chorong's shirt was the same color with the word 'mate' on it.

"These shirts are so cheesy." I laugh. Chorong chuckled, putting the shirt on. I did the same, and we just stood there looking at the mirror. 

"You know, we would make a really cute couple." I teased. Chorong turned really red, smacking me in back of the head again... it really hurt. But I can't help but . It's so interesting how she reacts to anything related to couples~

"Smile~" I cooed. I turned the phone over to look at the picture.

"You're pink---"

"I know!" Chorong groaned.

--------------------------------------

Chorong POV

Bomi, tell Baro-sshi that we found the last item! Tell everyone the meeting place and we'll meet there!

"Alright, I sent the text." I told Jinyoung. We were sitting on a bench, eating ice cream. He just nodded. I can't tell him this, but I REALLY need the money. I can barely pay my rent for the apartment, and with the money I could do this month's rent, AND get warm water back~. I smirked at the thought of no longer taking cold showers. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Wow, Chorong! Found all the items already?~ Arrasso, I'll tell everyone. The meeting place is the ice cream shop. We'll see if you actually won. Kekeke.

How convenient. "Jinyoung, the meeting place is here." He just smiled and nodded. After about 10 minutes, everyone came.

---------------------------------------

"Not fair! We were almost done." Gongchan groaned. Jinyoung just chuckled at him. 

"Alright, Chorong. Jinyoung. Show us the pictures." Baro said, reaching his hand out. I handed Baro my phone, and everyone stood in a circle to take a peek. 

"As much as I don't want to say this, the Jinrong team win." Baro sighed. He took out his wallet, giving Jinyoung 100,000 won!

"YES! YESSSS!" I yell. I can't help it. I just can't contain my feels.

---------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

We all silently watched Chorong as she danced really...wierdly... in front of everyone. Sometimes I question how she's almost every guy's dream girl.  I don't think she realizes what she's doing in public. It's so hard to hold in my laughter. I slowly walked behind her, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Chorong," I whispered in her ear. She instantly froze, slowly turning her head to look at my face. "You're a great dancer." I smirked.  Chorong's face turned bright red, looking at everything besides my face. At that point, no one could hold in their laughter. The whole ice cream shop filled with laughter.

Heh, pabo Chorong.

-------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is rated m. but it DOES NOT CONTAIN . It is rated M for language and mild violence ONLY. Now that's out of the way... thanks for reading! Subcribers and comments are very much loved!