Choice 1.

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Jinyoung POV

I have to talk to him. If I try to grab the gun forcefully, I might put Chorong and I in danger. That's the last thing I want.

"Minwoo, please," I begged, "Please don't hurt Chorong. Put the gun down. We can talk about this."

Minwoo's face flushed red in anger. "No!" He roared, crazily waving his gun around. "I have to hurt her! I have to kill you, too!"

He tightened his hold around Chorong's neck, causing her to wince in pain. "No, Minwoo, it doesn't need to--"

"Yes it does!" Minwoo yelled, "I-I need to do this. I need to do this for Jong Kook."

...Jong Kook? My fists curled up in anger, but I made sure to not make it obvious. Even the smallest sign of anger will make Minwoo shoot out of instinct.

To get to him, into that complicated mind of his, I have to agree with him. I have to relate to Minwoo. "Your cousin?" I asked.

Minwoo just stared at me, swallowing the lump that arose in his throat. I'm taking that as a yes. "Is Jong Kook making you do this?"

"N-No!" Minwoo growled, "Jong Kook isn't making me do anything!"

Chorong stared into my eyes like I was crazy. "Minwoo, it's okay," I said, as I slowly rose from the floor. "It's okay, if he's forcing you--"

"He's not!"

"He is," I boldly refuted, "Minwoo, I know what's it's like to be forced to hurt others. It . It's scary."

"Shut up!" Minwoo shot at the wall right behind me. "You don't know !"

"I do," I admitted, "I was in a gang, like you. I was forced to hurt others, because my brother told me to." Minwoo remained silent, reluctantly listening to my words. "It was so that we could get money. You know, to steal from innocent people. I hated it. I knew it would get us in trouble. In the end, it did. A man killed my brother in an act of self defense, 3 years ago."

Both Chorong and Minwoo's face were red from crying. "S-So you know the pain?" Minwoo croaked, "The pain of losing others?"

I nodded. "I do." Minwoo's breathing became more heavy, as he tried hard to keep his tears back. "Okay, Minwoo, put the gun down..." I slowly walked towards him.

As I approached him, I gently reached for the gun in Minwoo's grip. At that moment, I thought I had it in the bag. I thought I finally convinced him to stop.

Suddenly, Minwoo raised the gun to my shoulder, and pushed the trigger. "No!" Chorong shrieked, as I collasped on the ground.

Minwoo dragged Chorong as he backed away. "Lier!" Minwoo screamed, "Stop ing lying to my face!"

------

1. (conversation) Try to convince him to let Chorong go. If things get worse, Jinyoung would rather take all the pain than let Chorong get hurt. Click here.

OR

2. (offer) Let him kill Jinyoung. Make a deal with Minwoo, that he could do whatever he wants with Jinyoung, only if he promises to set Chorong free un-harmed. Click here.

(This message will be gone when I update again.) That's it for now! Subcriber and comment for more!