Short Chapter; I can't help myself.

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Author's POV

Jinyoung woke up from his deep sleep, shocked to what he has woken up to. 

He had his arm wrapped tightly around Chorong's waist. They were resting so closely to each other, that Chorong's forehead was against Jinyoung's chest. The pressure from her head slightly hurt Jinyoung's wound, but he didn't mind in this situation. 

He quickly scooted away, his eyes not leaving her sleeping face. Jinyoung immediately wanted to get away from her, but at the same time a part of him wanted to stay by her side.

Jinyoung ruffled his hair, as he began leaning closer inch by inch to her face, closely examining her flawless features.

Chorong's sleeping face probably would have been pretty, if it wasn't for the drool tricking down her chin and her half open eye. To other people, they would find the sight of this disturbing. But, to Jinyoung, it's strangely cute. 

As he began coming closer to her body, a few moments later he found himself right back at her side. Jinyoung can't help himself. All he could think about is not being able to be close to her like this. And, it's been a few months that he's even been within a few feet of Chorong.

Now, his face is only milimeters away from her's, as his nose lightly poked her cheek. 

"What am I doing?" Jinyoung thought, as he leaned his face closer to hers, not that there was much room between them.

---

"Jinyoung..." Chorong whispered quietly, lightly pushing Jinyoung away by the chest. The sense of Chorong's touch snapped Jinyoung back to reality.

He awkwardly cleared his throat. "I-I'm sorry..." Jinyoung muttered, looking everywhere besides Chorong's face.

"No... wait." Chorong forcefully pulled Jinyoung by the shirt collar closer to her, staring at him with empty eyes. "What were you going to do if I didn't wake up..?" She murmured sensually, cotinuing to pull Jinyoung as she brought him closer to her pink lips.

"W-What?" Jinyoung muttered, attempting to make room between them. But, everytime Jinyoung would push her, Chorong would bring them right back together. Not only does Jinyoung feel very embarrassed, her lingering fingers sting his lacerations. "Chorong... we should stop." He said sternly.

Jinyoung sharply turned his head, right before Chorong can kiss him.

-----------------------------------------------

"Chorong... we should stop." 

Jinyoung's stern voice made Chorong freeze.

I'm doing it again... forcing him to me. Chorong thought, as she hurriedly stood up from the bed. "Ah... sorry Jinyoung! I took my joke t-to far..." Chorong fake laughed, as she walked around in circles.

"A joke?" Jinyoung said in an angry tone.

Chorong hesitated for a moment. It wasn't a 'joke' to her. But, she can't tell Jinyoung the truth. Chorong never could. "I'm sorry--"

"Just forget it." Jinyoung sighed deeply, and ruffled his hair. His scowl turned to a subtle grin as he realized Chorong stared at him with sorrowful eyes. "Here, just, go watch tv or something. I'll go make breakfast." Jinyoung tried to stand up from the bed, but Chorong walked up to him. She lightly pushed him down by the shoulder, and shaked her head.

"No, you should rest. You can barely walk." She mumbled in a soft voice. Chorong turned to walk out the room, but Jinyoung hurriedly limped behind her and grabbed her wrist. With his other hand, he rested on the nearby desk for support.

"If you cook, you're going to burn down the house." Jinyoung said bluntly. He probably meant that seriously, since Chorong knows shes a terrible cook. But, she chuckled at his words, then grabbed her phone out of her pocket.

"Fine, fine. Is take out fine then, grumpy pants?" She cooed, lightly hitting his shoulder. Chorong expected for him to smile like he usually does, even at her lamest jokes. But he just stood there; with a poker face.

Jinyoung simply nodded, and then slowly limped back to the bed. Unlike yesterday, Jinyoung is acting distant, and not cheerful.

Chorong sighed; walking out of the room. I shouldn't have done what I did earlier. She thought. But then again, that was the first she's been so closer to Jinyoung in a while. Honestly, she was secretly happy. Even if she's receiving the cold shoulder now.

With Jinyoung being so close to her, she couldn't help herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. Teaser for next chapter.  I just wanted a little something for people to read while they wait for the next chapter. Which, I'm writing right now. Sorry if this was boring. Some things will happen next.