ert.

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Chorong POV

"GET OUT!!" I scream, throwing any nearby object at him. Jinyoung ran out, covering his eyes and his.... crotch as he closed the door. Iv'e barely been here for 5 hours and this kind of thing already happens....

I walk over to the door and lock it. I'm NEVER making that mistake again. I pick my towel up from the floor, wrapping it around my body. Did Jinyoung see anything? I really hope he didn't.... I sigh in frustration as I brush my hair. I bet it's going to be awkward for the next week or so. I don't how I can approach him without being awkward. I tie my hair in a bun and put on my clothes. I walked outside the bathroom, and I smell something really delicious~

I walk towards the smell and realize it's coming from the kitchen. Jinyoung was cooking breakfast, wearing an apron. He turned around to place the egg on a plate. He smiled at me, waving his hand to tell me to come. I walked over to him, awkwardly sitting on the chair next to the kitchen counter. "Good morning." Jinyoung grinned, putting the plate in front of me. He seems to be acting regularly even with something like that happening... but why can't I act normal too? I feel so nervous.

"Is something wrong?" Jinyoung asked, leaning on the counter to look at me. I bit my lip, lowering my head. I don't want him to see how nervous I am.

"How can you act like that from what just happened?" I blurted out. Jinyoung just stared at me. I finally realized what I said. I covered my mouth. "I-I'm sorry..." He just shook his head, smiling.

"Well, if we were both acting awkward towards each other, that wouldn't be fun right?" He's right. I nod. Jinyoung patted my head as he walked past me. "And by the way," Jinyoung stopped by my side. "I didn't see anything. Whether I wanted to or not will forever be a mystery to you." He whispered, smirking as he walked away. I felt blood rush to my cheeks as he said that.

"ert!" I yelled as he walked. He just turned back, laughing.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled, walking into his room.

-------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I walked outside to the living room, and Chorong was sitting on the couch, watching television. I flopped down next to her. I didn't know she liked watching this kind of stuff. There was a couple hard-core making out on the show. I glanced at her, and her eyes were glued onto the screen. I poked her cheek, and she flinched from my touch. She looked at me, shocked, and grabbed the remote to immediately change the channel.

"Don't randomly pop up like that!" She snapped, scooting away from me. I just scooted closer to her, making her groan.

"I didn't though. I was sitting there for a good 2 minutes." She turned red, sulking in her seat.

"You were not." She muttered, lightly pushing me away.

"Yes I was. I didn't know you liked watching intimate stuff like that~" I teased. She started stuttering all over the place.

"I-I don't!" She stuttered, getting up from her seat. I grabbed her arm, pulling her back down. Chorong looked at me wierdly. "W-What?"

"Hang out with me." I pleaded, giving her a puppy look. She giggled, covering .

"I will if you promise me you will never make that face again." I rapidly nod my head. I release her arm, crossing my own. "Well, what did you want to do?" Chorong asked. I just shrugged. I didn't know she would actually agree after the way I like that~

"Oh! Jinyoung!" Chorong grabbed my arm, shaking me.

"What?"

"I saw you had ingredients for chocolate inside the kitchen! I was wondering if you can teach me." Chorong's voice trailed off at the end.

"What?"

"Teach me" Oh my gosh.

"WHAT!" 

"TEACH ME!" Geez. Now she speaks up. I chuckle at how embarrassed she was to just ask me.

"Why didn't you just say so~" I cooed, grabbing her hand and dragging her to the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------

Chorong POV

Jinyoung and I finally finished the first batch. From what he has showed me, I finally realize how badly I failed the first time I did this...

Jinyoung took the platter from the oven and placed it on the stove. "Smells good huh?" He grinned, waving his hands towards his face.

"You're like a food god, Jinyoung." I laugh, taking a whiff for myself. I never knew Jinyoung was such a good cook. I'm like the exact opposite...

We continued doing the next steps to finishing chocolate. Jinyoung grinded the beans into a fine liqueur and added cocoa butter, sugar, and milk. After that, he started to pour it on a platter, folding each layer upon each other.

"Why do you need to that?" I ask, pointing to the platter.

"It's called 'conching'. The longer you do it, the smoother finish. Then the less it's done, the grittier it finishes." Jinyoung explains, slowly pouring the chocolate liqueur out. I nod. I didn't do this the first time I made chocolate. No wonder it was so gritty.

We waited for it to cool down. "Chorong, you pour it into the molds." Jinyoung said, pushing the platter into my hands.

"It's hard though." I pout, pushing it back into his hands.

"No it's not. It's not that big. See." Jinyoung pointed to the molds, shrugging.

I guess I'll try.

---------------------------------------

Sandeul POV

I'm going to make a surprise visit to Jinyoungie's place~

I walk over to his door, taking out the spare key he gave me. "It's hard though."

Chorong's voice...? I lean my ear against the door, listening for more. Omo, Jinyoung invited Chorong to his house!? What are they doing? "It's not that big." Jinyoung? O__O....

Daebak, daebak, daebak! I can't believe....! 

Calm down, Sandeul. Let's not jump to conclusions. I lean my head against the door again. "Here, let me just show you, since this is your first time." Omo, what is Jinyoung 'showing her'?

"Jinyoung... like this?"

"You're not that bad for the first time. Let's just say... you're technique is unique. Iv'e seen other people do this, but they never did it perfectly the first time. Feels pretty good too."

"Hmm... really? If I do good, can we do it again together? Maybe at my house next time." Chorong laughed quite seductively.

I think I'm getting a little too excited.

"YAH!" Who is interrupting me now..? I turn to the side, and a very familiar girl is standing in the middle of the hallway, her hands on her hips. 

"What are you doing here!" I groan, taking my head off the door.

"I live here! The question should be what are YOU doing here? Huh?!" Gayoon yelled, waving her finger at me. She started stomping towards me. Gayoon opened to say something again, but I covered with my hand.

"Aish... be quiet! If you want really want to know, listen." I mutter, taking my hand off . Gayoon just looked at me wierdly. I pointed to the door, and I put my head on it. Signaling her to do the same. She just shrugged, putting her  ear on the door.

"Jinyoung, it's overflowing. Help me clean it." I heard Chorong say behind the door. I glance at Gayoon, and was wide open.

"It's Jinyoung, and Chorong." I point out. Gayoon just scoffed.

"I know, I'm his neighbor." She rolled her eyes.

"You better not be spreading any rumors." I mutter. Gayoon smacked the back of my head. I was just joking....

"Just save it for later Chorong. Let's try again, hopefully this time it will fit." 

"Okay, but this time do it slowly. It's big and thick, I don't think we'll do it right if you do it fast. " I cover my mouth to mute my gasp.

"T-This is crazy!" Gayoon whispered loudly. I nod my head in agreement. "I think you should stop them." Gayoon mumbled. I just looked at her.

"Y-Yeah! Because... they're too young!" I just make a lame excuse. Really, I want to stop them because I don't think I could ever look at Jinyoung the same way. I shuddered at the thought.

"R-Right! That's why!" Gayoon nodded her head.

"Okay, here's the plan." I started, taking out my key. "I have a spare key. I'm gonna just go in there like I didn't know anything happened. Like, as I walk in there, I'll say an excuse. 'Hey, Jinyoung! You forgot this at my house.' Yeah? Yeah. Okay. Then, you come with me, and we'll say something like we met in the hall way coincidentially." I explained.

"Sounds like a plan." Gayoon said, nodding her head. We high-fived each other. I put my key inside the door, slowly turning it.

"Here goes."

--------------------------------------------

Sandeul POV

I slamed the door open, running inside the living room. "Jinyoung! Chorong! Stop!" I yell, pointing at the couch. But they're not there. What...? I was definitely sure they would be there. I frantically looked around, and I found them standing in the kitchen, wearing aprons. Jinyoung was holding a box of chocolates, and both of them were just gawking at me. Awkward.

"Sandeul! What are you doing here!" Jinyoung yelled.

"B-But you guys were... and t-then I heard... what is going on?" I stutter, grabbing my hair in frustration. I look over at the kitchen, and there was chocolate all over the counter. Overflowing....

There was also huge heart molds... It's too big... They were making chocolates...?

"B-But! I didn't..... Gayoon's here too!" I yell, pointing to the back of me. I turn around, and no one was there.

I can't believe she just ditched me! Now I'm getting all the blame! Oh why...

"Sandeul, what are you talking about?" Jinyoung snapped, placing the chocolates on the counter.

"Omo, Jinyoung, Hello! Are you guys having a party?" I turn around, and it was Gayoon, pretending to walk by. This little....!

"Hi..." Jinyoung muttered.

"B-But she was...." Ah forget it. I stomp out of the room, glaring at Gayoon as she passed by. She just evilly smiled at me.

I made myself look like such a fool! But hey.... atleast they weren't doing it.

---------------------------------------------------

Continuation is next~ I know I said I would make up for the last small chapter for this one... but I lied sorry ;-;.  Sandeul is such a ert..... Subcribe and comment! Btw, gif is not mine. Found it somewhere lol.