Daebak!

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Gongchan POV

"Are you sure about this, Sandeul?" All of the guys crowded around outside Jinyoung's door, as Sandeul put the key in. Sandeul rapidly nodded his head, slowly opening the door. 

"I'm positive! I came here once, just for a brief minute, but I saw her stuff everywhere! I'm definitely sure," Sandeul tipped toe inside, looking around. "That they are dating and staying together!" Sandeul declared, raising his fist in the air. Shinwoo quickly put his hand over Sandeul's mouth, silencing him. I can't believe Sandeul dragged us here at 7 IN THE MORNING just to try and prove a point We all silently laughed at him. I have to resist the urge to tell them they really are living together. Of course I can't tell anyone. Jinyoung trusted me. I just have to go along with the act.

"We're totally invading his privacy... if Jinyoung finds out, he's going to kill us!" I whisper loudly, stepping over the shoes on the floor. Baro and Shinwoo nodded in agreement.

"He won't find out." Sandeul said, carefully examining the house. "Look! Evidence #1." He pointed at a jacket hanging near the door. "It obviously is a girl's jacket." Sandeul pointed out, walking towards Jinyoung's room. 

"Unless, Jinyoung is into things like that." Baro chuckled, eyeing the jacket. Sandeul shot him a glare. "Joking, sheesh."

"Yah, you hear that!" Sandeul whispered, leaning his ear against the door to Jinyoung's room. The rest of us do the same. I hear... really loud and annoying snoring. 

"Jinyoung doesn't snore though..." Shinwoo muttered. 

"Exactly!" Sandeul had a crazy look in his eyes, slowly opening the door. I gasped at what I witnessed inside in his room.

-----------------------------------------------

Gongchan POV

Jinyoung and Chorong were sleeping together, cuddling while doing so. Jinyoung had his arm under her head like a pillow, while her arm rested on his waist. Jinyoung's head was under the pillow, probably trying to mute out Chorong's snores. She was drooling all over place at that too. Moments like these make me wonder how she's the queenka of school...

I can't really believe what I'm seeing, I know they live together... but wow! Are they dating? They're resting together after all...

The guys don't seem to believe it either. Sandeul was jumping up and down like an idiot, Baro's mouth was wide open, and Shinwoo looked plain confused. I guess Sandeul is actually right about something for once...

"Daebak." Baro whispered, taking his phone from his pocket.

"Don't take pictures!" I scold, grabbing his phone. He just frowned, taking his phone back.

"Don't get your in a wad, I'm just recording Chorong's snoring." Who says in a wad...? 

Baro slowly crept next to the bed, putting his phone near Chorong's face. Her eyelids were half open. She kind of looks scary. Baro had to contain his laughter when Chorong snored really loudly, just like he wanted. He put his phone back in his pocket, satisfied.

"I guess you're right, Deullie." I sigh, patting his shoulder. "Jinyoung and Chorong must have a thing." He started nodded, giving me the I-told-you-so- look.

"Finally, I'm actually right about something." Sandeul grinned, hovering above Jinyoung. "But, Jinyoung is really lucky. Guys would chop off their nuts to be in his position." He chuckled. I smacked him outside the head.

"What are you saying." I laughed.

We all just kind of stood there, watching the 'couple.'. Shinwoo was about to walk out, when suddenly, someone started knocking at the front door.

"Jinyoung, are you home?" That voice.... We all peeked our heads out, watching the front door. Someone was twisting the door knob from outside. We glanced back at Jinyoung, and he was fidgeting in his sleep. Seems he's about to wake up. 

"Shoot....hide!" Sandeul whispered, crawling under the bed. Baro and Shinwoo followed him under. I tried to get under there too, but they pushed me out.

"No room, sorry Channie. Hurry!" Baro said in a hush voice, waving his hand.

Oh my gosh, there's no where to hide! I found a tall basket thingy in the corner of the room. I heard Jinyoung moving around, and I immediately walked to the basket. I grabbed a small blanket off the floor and covered myself in it as I stepped inside the basket. I peeked out the opening.

I got inside at just the right time. Jinyoung took Chorong's arm off his waist, sitting up in bed. "Gayoon, is that you?" He called, getting up. Gayoon? Why is she there? Jinyoung walked out the room. I could hear him open the front door from outside. Their voices are very faint from here, but I could still make out what they're saying.

"Sorry, were you sleeping?" Gayoon giggled. I could hear Jinyoung laughing along with her. They sound like friends...

"Nah. Is there something you need?" Jinyoung and Gayoon walked into the room, Jinyoung closed the door as they entered. Gayoon's smile suddenly turned into a frown, eyeing Chorong.

"Why is Chorong sleeping in your bed?" She smiled. I could tell it's fake. Jinyoung scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly laughing.

"She was walking in the rain, and she got ill. So I let her rest here because my house was close." He glanced at Chorong, and a small smile crept on his face. Gayoon didn't seem to like that at all. She was frowning, but when Jinyoung looked back she smiled again.

I glance under the bed, and the guys look ridiculous. I could barely seem them under the bed skirt, but I could tell they're trying very hard not to make a sound. "Do you like Chorong?" I looked up, and Jinyoung looked shock. Gayoon just stared at him, waiting for an answer. What's with the sudden question? Jinyoung awkwardly laughed again, fidgeting.

"....No. We're just close friends. Why?" Jinyoung started looking down, trying to avoid eye contact. Gayoon sighed, crossing her arms.

I know this is bad, but this is getting really interesting. It's like I'm watching a drama on tv!

"I saw the way you looked at her... it's different from how you look at me. I see you watch her at school. It's full of care and love... then you look at me like I'm your sister." Jinyoung's mouth was open, but no words were coming out. I don't blame him, a sudden topic like that coming up I wouldn't know what to say either.

In the midst of their conversation, I looked under the bed to check on the guys. Shinwoo's pony tail was totally sticking out of the bed. I don't know how Jinyoung and Gayoon don't notice. Shinwoo better scoot back in the bed before she..... too late.

Gayoon started backing up, running over and dragging Shinwoo's pony tail with her. I could hear a silent groan of pain coming from under the bed. Ouchhh. Luckily, they didn't hear him. Now, back to Jinyoung.

I looked up, and Gayoon's face was red. Jinyoung looked completely lost. I'm not surprised, he's never in these kind of situations. Gayoon suddenly went up to Jinyoung, going on her tippy toes. Omo....! Daebak, daebak! 

---------------------------------------------

Gongchan POV

Gayoon lightly placed her lips against Jinyoung's, staying on her tippy toes to reach his face. I did NOT expect that...

Jinyoung just stood there, his eyes wide open. Why the heck is Jinyoung getting so lucky these days?!

Gayoon pulled back, walking towards the door. She opened it, standing in the doorway. "I was right... sorry Jinyoung. I just needed to find the truth myself. I'll see you later." Her voice cracked, running out the door. So sad...

Jinyoung tried to grab her wrist, but she shrugged him off. "Gayoon.." Jinyoung started running out the front door, chasing after her.

---

What the heck just happened? "CHANNIE!" Sandeul yelled from under the bed, crawling out. The guys came out after him, groaning in pain. "Come on guys, let's get out here!" Sandeul! Chorong is still sleeping you know... Uh oh... I'm going down.

Suddenly, my basket fell down, me spilling out of it. Ow...

We all froze in horror, slowly turning to Chorong. She was still fast asleep, snoring like a dog. We all sighed in relief. Thank goodness she's a deep sleeper.

Baro, Shinwoo, Sandeul, and I ran out of the apartment. We sprinted down the hall, running inside the elevator.

"Oh my gosh, we got out of there alive." Baro slid down the wall, sitting on the floor. We all nodded in agreement. I have no idea what Jinyoung would do if he found us. I shuddered at the thought.

"Did you guys see what happened!" I yell, shaking Shinwoo's shoulders. He just shook his head in disappointment.

"We heard it, but we didn't see anything. Why?"

I explained everything to them, not leaving out a single detail. 

What happened back in the room... I didn't see that coming at all. I never knew Gayoon liked Jinyoung. Jinyoung talks about her going to his place all the time, but still. I wonder how Jinyoung feels about all this. Too bad I can't ask him.

After I was done telling them everything, their mouths were wide open, shocked.

"Daebak!" They all yelled in unison. I just grinned at their reaction.

"By the way, Sandeul. Your theory was totally wrong."I pointed out. The guys think her stuff was there because she just staying there for the night. That's wrong, obviously. Sandeul lowered his head in failure, nodding his head.

"So what Chorong and Jinyoung aren't dating? Without my idea, we wouldn't have seen all that!" True...

The elevator stopped at the lobby, and we all walked out, sighing. I kind of wanted to stay in that basket a little longer. I just want to see what happens....

-----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I slam the door closed, flopping down the on the couch. What just happened? I sigh, grabbing my hair in frustration. I'm glad Chorong didn't see any of that. "Jinyoung? Are you okay?" I sit up, and Chorong's head is peeking out of the room. I laugh at the sight. Even when I'm in the worst mood, she never fails to brighten up my mood. I stand up, walking towards Chorong. 

"I'm alright. Just tired." I lightly run my fingers through her hair. She just smiled. "The question should be, are you okay? You were coughing pretty bad last night." She nodded her head.

"I'm fine. I feel alot better! But actually," Her smile turned into a frown. "I heard you slam the door as you walked in. Are you sure you're okay? You can tell me, you know." I can't tell you.

I was about to walk away, when she grabbed my wrist. "Jinyoung."

Without thinking, I pulled her into a hug, holding her tight. What am I doing? I don't even know, my body is acting on it's own. Chorong didn't ask, she just wrapped her arms around my back. She buried her face in my chest.

"I'm just stressed." I could feel her nod.

Gayoon's question keeps echoing in my mind. Do you like Chorong? I don't even know. Everytime I see her, my face goes red, my mind goes blank, and I become weak. What does it mean? I must sound corny...

Chorong suddenly pulled away, looking at me. She got on her tippy toes. "Stay still, Jinyoung" Her face slowly started becoming closer to mine, inch by inch. 

What is she doing?

-----------------------------------------------------

Shinwoo's poor ponytail T___T. I think this chapter kind of , my bad. I can't think of any more good ideas, so I just typed what I think. But who knew that Gayoon digged Jinyoung. Rofl, did I just say 'dig'. I didn't even know I was going to type that. I'M SORRY I WROTE A SMALL CHAPTER.

Subcribe and comment. You know you want to.  Thanks for reading!