Chapter 33

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

(It has been a while since I updated, so I recommend re-reading THE VERY SHORT chapter 31.)

Chorong POV

"W-What do you mean...?" This can't be true. Minwoo couldn't have possibly convinced Jong Kook so easily. It's impossible.

"Exactly what I just said," Minwoo sighed, "I know that--"

"Cut to the chase." I said sternly. "I don't want to hear any of your bull anymore. All I want to hear from you, right now, is how and what exactly you did to end the contract." Minwoo remained silent for a few moments. "Answer me."

"It'd be better to explain this to you in person," Minwoo replied in an uneasy tone. "I need to see you, alone."

"And why exactly should I trust you?," I spat, "I don't exactly have a reason to anymore, do I?"

"I know you don't, just....please. Let me come to your house, so I can tell you everything. In person, properly."

"I--" My tone began to soften up. "I.. don't feel comfortable being alone with you." That, and there's a slim chance Jinyoung will come back home tonight. Which, I know is unlikely. I don't know what the hell he does at 12 in the morning, but whatever it is, it keeps him busy until the next night.

"Please," Minwoo pleaded, "It's not safe to talk about this over the phone."

--------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Wow.." Key whistled, "That, is one hell of a story."

"I agree," Taemin sighed, "You went through all that? Just for one girl? Jinyoung, there's like, alot of other women out in the sea. You don't need to suffer through this."

"I don't care that there is other women," Jinyoung admitted, "The only one I truly care about is Chorong."

"You seriously like her that much? Enough for you to stay by her side, even through all the crazy crap you both go through because of her?"

Jinyoung nodded, "That's right."

"2 words. You. Are. Nuts." Jonghyun laughed.

"That's 3."

"Shut the hell up."

"Stop your bickering, you two." Minho sighed. "I already hear your guys' voice all day. Besides, Jinyoung, you should go home. That's all Jonghyun wanted to talk about."

"I'm not finished with--"

"Bye, Jinyoung." Minho forcefully pushed Jinyoung out the alley, despite his knowledge of Jinyoung's injuries. But, he doesn't really care. Minho knows Jinyoung is tough. "Go home, to Chorong. You said you need to constantly watch over her, right? Sorry for dragging you out here. I know you were held against your will to show up."

--------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung limped all the way home, in the midnight dark. He hurriedly dragged himself across the asphalt, and to the front door of the room.

As quietly as possible, Jinyoung opened the door, as he expected for Chorong to be sound asleep. But boy, was he wrong. Jinyoung looked down to kick his shoes off, but he noticed there was another pair of shoes that laid. And, that they were for men.

Jinyoung felt himself boil over in anger. "Who..." he mumbled to himself, as he quickly ran to Chorong's room, despite the pain. His first instinct was to make sure Chorong was fine. It was his mistake to leave her at the apartment alone. "Chorong!" Jinyoung yelled, as he swung her bedroom door open.

His small, fox eyes widened in surprise. "Stay away from her!"

--------------------------------------------------

Wow the first small update in quite a while!

Sorry that this chapter is so, so short. I promise I will make up for it... somehow.

You guys have voted, and the majority of you have voted for another B1APINK fanfic! The other three voted for 'B' which doesn't really mean anything.

I'm currently thinking up the plot before actually typing it up, and I have decided to make it another serious(?) story, inspried by the movie 'A Walk To Remember.' I have not yet decided which couple it will be, but I'm leaning towards another Jinrong story. Unless, you guys say otherwise.

If you guys also read my other fanfic, 'My alien friend from outerspace!' you can see I'm usually a wtf-romance-comedy writer, and Hidden Beneath Your Smile was actually my first take at another genre.

Subcribers and comments are VERY appreciated!

Btw, shameless advertising. If you're interested in a Jinyoung x OC fanfic, go read 'My Alien Friend From Outerspace'!

Which, you could find when you click here.