Come Closer.

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Jinyoung POV

Chorong's face was 2 inches away from me. She was stayed like that for a moment, looking at me in the eyes. I wanted to come closer, but if I do we would... I nervously gulped.

"You have white stuff in your hair." Huh..?

Chorong's fingers started picking at my hair. She pulled away slightly, waving white fur in my face. "See. It looks like it came from a pillow or something." She threw it on the floor, nonchalantly walking away. I feel like I just got trolled....

I sighed in dissapointment, sitting down on the sofa nearby. I swear, I thought she was going to kiss me. Guess not.

Chorong scooted next to me on the sofa, turning on the tv. "You okay? Your face is all red." She leaned closer, examining my face. 

"I'm fine." 

"Really?" She put her forehead against mine. "You're warm though." Chorong is really clueless, isn't she?

Unconciously, I grabbed her wrist, bringing her closer to my face. My body is doing things on it's own again. I stopped when she was only a few inches away. Chorong didn't say anything, she just sat there, looking at me. This taking all my courage to do this...

Our faces are so close, our noses are slightly touching each other. "Jinyoung..." I was about to make a move, when suddenly, my phone started ringing. Why now....

"It's okay, you can answer it." Chorong awkwardly scooted away. I get up from the sofa, walking inside my room.

------

"Hi, Hyung!" Gongchan....

"What do you want?" I groan, flopping on my bed. 

"Geez, Jinyoung, did I ruin something?" He chuckled over the line. Yes, you did. "Anyways, since it's the weekend, the guys and I were wondering if you wanted to hang out! We were planning to invite the girls along too. So, what do you think?" I sighed. Gongchan said 'the girls', so I'm assuming he's talking about Chorong and her friends. It does sound fun. Last time we all hung out together, about a month ago, I had a good time. 

"Uh, sure. Where and what time?"

"The mall. And 3 p.m. Ask Chorong if she wants to come, I don't have her number." Gongchan hung up.

I peeked my head out of the door, and Chorong was watching tv. I can't continue what we were doing earlier, that would be just plain awkward. I walked out, sitting next to Chorong.

"Do you want to hang out with the guys today with me? We were going to ask the girls too." Chorong kept her eyes glued to the tv screen.

"Sure." She replied, not even taking a glance at me. The atmosphere is so awkward...

"We're leaving at 3 p.m. So I'm gonna go get ready now." I said, getting up from the sofa.

"Sure."

---------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

I think I made the atmosphere alot more awkward...

Jinyoung got up from the sofa, walking to his room. I'm not good at bringing the mood at all. I usually rely on Jinyoung for that...

That moment keeps replaying in my head. He was so close to me, and we even almost kissed.... What would have happened if we did? I shake the thought out of my head. 

I stand up from the sofa, walking towards my room. Might as well get ready also. I gather all the clothes I decided to wear, but I can't find this one shirt. Jinyoung usually does the laundry, so I'll just ask if he has seen it. I walked towards the room, opening the door.

"Jinyoung have you seen---" Oh why. Why does this always happen to us.

Jinyoung was just standing there with no shirt on. He had pants on, but they were saggy and ped. He stared at me wierdly. I just stood there, my mouth hanging open. He looks....

I finally come back to my senses, turning red and stuttering all over the place. Jinyoung walked towards me, zipping his pants. What the heck is he doing? Trying to make me pass out?

"Chorong, I don't think I'm that attractive. Please knock next time." He grinned. I can't believe he's teasing me right now looking like that! 

"I-I'm sorry!" I yell, backing away, slamming the door in his face. Why are we always walking in on each other? I guess we both need to learn how to knock... and lock the door.

-----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

We arrived at the mall, and everyone else was waiting for us at the ice cream shop. Once we got there, everyone came up to Chorong and me.

"Hi, Jinyoung! You should dress like this at school, you're really handsome!" Naeun giggled, patting my back. I just awkwardly laughed at her comment.

"So, where are we going first?" Shinwoo asked, looking at the mall map. We all just shrugged, and Sandeul excitedly pointed at a certain place. 

"Let's eat first! I heard this place is really good~." Sandeul cooed. He was pointing at a small cafe on the map. We all nodded in agreement, walking towards the cafe.

On our way, we saw a little stand. They were selling duck....

"Sandeul, don't look now."

"Why?"

"Just don't." Sandeul has this obsession with ducks. No, not eating them. He thinks they're cute and cuddly. Sandeul ignored all my warnings, taking a glance at the stand. Once he realized what it was, he almost fainted. I had to drag him just to continue walking.

"Hyung! That's just terrible. Oh why..." He groaned, leaning on my shoulder.

"I told you..." I grunted, trying to carry his weight. I heard him softly weeping as he got off me. What an idiot...

-------------

"Uwahh, I'm so full." Baro announced, patting his belly. We all just chuckled at the sight. Chorong did a cute imitation of Baro, patting her stomach as well.

"Hey, will you take our picture?" Gongchan asked, taking out his tiny camera. Yookyung agreed, stepping back. "Sorry, just the guys." Gongchan teased, lightly pushing Naeun out of the photo. We all gathered together, posing and what not.

"Smile!" 

 

 

14982_498830773496528_1894886369_n.jpg

(Yes, the picture is huge. But I just thought they looked so cute, so I just had to use it.)

We gathered around Yookyung, trying to take a peek. "Baro, what's with you." Bomi giggled, pointing at him in the picture.

"I'm definitely putting this on twitter." Gongchan chuckled, taking the camera back.

"Well, now what?" Eunji asked, getting up from her seat. We all did the same, walking out of the cafe. 

"Since we're in a big group, I say we get into pairs. I call Chorongie.~" I coo, putting my shoulder over her.

After we got into pairs, it was just the same pairing as when we did the scavenger hunt from last month. Hayoung and Namjoo frowned, unsatisifed.

"We're not paired with any of the guys! Not fair..." Namjoo pouted. Hayoung rapidly nodded her head in agreement. 

"Then each of you just join a pair and make 2 groups of three." Baro suggested. Namjoo joined Baro/Bomi, while Hayoung joined Gongchan/Naeun. I'm secretly kind of happy they didn't choose us. I get to be alone with Chorong.~

-----------

"Let's go there, Jinyoung." Chorong said, dragging me into a clothing store. Chorong got excited, walking over to a mannequin with an outfit on. "Don't you think this shirt is cute?" She squealed, lightly tugging it. I just nod. Like I have any idea.

"Do you want it?" I ask. She nodded.

"But I don't have money, so it's a no." Interestinggg. She chuckled, walking over to somewhere else. While she was busy, I went over to a worker. 

"Excuse me," I tap the lady's shoulder. She turned around, smiling.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

"I was wondering where you can find this shirt in the store." I direct her towards the mannequin, pointing at the shirt. The lady examined it for a moment.

"This way." She started walking to a part of the store. I glanced at Chorong to make sure she didn't see anything, and she was still busily looking through racks of clothes. "For your girlfriend?" The lady smirked. I could feel myself turning red from her comment.

"No. Just a friend." I smiled, looking through the racks. The lady laughed, walking back to the other side. 

I want to buy this for Chorong, but I have no idea what her size is... I think if I ask her she'll just be suspicious. I walk over to her, standing behind her. 

"Do those fit you?" I ask. Chorong grinned at me, holding up a shirt.

"Yeah, this is pretty too huh? But it's really expensive." She cringed, putting it back on the rack. I took a glance at the shirt, and it was a medium. Good.~ 

"You're a medium? I thought you would be bigger." I teased. Chorong smacked me in the back of the head, pouting.

I nonchalantly walked away, back to the other section. I look through the shirts till I found a medium size. I really hope Chorong will like this. Her birthday is coming up very soon, so I think this would be a nice gift. After all, she doesn't buy clothes often. 

I walk over to the cashier, placing it on the counter. The cashier gave me a wierd look, scanning the shirt.  "For your girlfriend? You're quite a handsome fellow." She smirked, placing the shirt in a bag. Why does everyone here think I have a girlfriend? I just shake my head, taking out my wallet.

"I wish." I chuckle, giving the cashier money.

I took the bag from the cashier and walked back over to Chorong. "What's that?" Chorong asked, trying to look inside. I just put it behind my back, playfully shaking my head.

"No, you can't look." Chorong pouted, attempting to grab the bag.

"Why? Let me see." She pleaded. "What is it?" Think of something Jinyoung...

"It's underwear. I tried it on already." I grinned. Chorong gave me a disgusted look, crossing her arms.

"You're not suppose to try on underwear at the store."

"Oh well." Chorong slapped my arm, grabbing it afterwards.

"You're gross, Jinyoung. But anyways, let's go somewhere else." She laughed, dragging me out of the store.

-------------------------------------

Chorong POV

Jinyoung and I walked into another clothing store. I feel kind of sad though. I'm looking through all these clothes but I can't buy anything T__T.

I went to a rack, looking through the shirts. Everything here is so pretty! Jinyoung came up next to me, looking at the opposite rack. I went up behind, pointing at a shirt. "I think that would look good on you." I said. Jinyoung looked at me, picking it up.

"You think so?" He put the shirt in front of his torso. I nodded. It really does. "I'm going to go try it on then." He grinned, walking towards the dressing room.

"You do that." After Jinyoung left, I just continued looking through the shirts. A particular one caught my eye. "So pretty." I mutter, examining it. Yet so expensive. I can never afford this... but that doesn't mean I can't try it on.

I happily walk to the dressing room, finding a stall to try it on. "This one seems empty." I open the stall door. 

Why.Why. Why didn't I knock.

Jinyoung was standing in the stall, only in his boxers. He had a shirt hanging around his neck. I just stood there, gawking at him. He just looked at me, shocked. There were people around, and they didn't seem to notice yet. "Oh my gosh---"

Jinyoung suddenly grabbed my wrist, dragging me inside. He covered my mouth. What is he doing! "Shhh. Be quiet. There's like, 20 people around in the dressing room. You want to get kicked out by yelling? Not only that, it will be embarrassing for you." He whispered, slowly taking his hand off my mouth.

"S-Sorry..." Jinyoung is holding me so close, and he basically has no clothes on. I'm going to pass out if he keeps this up.

"I'm going to put on the rest of my clothes. You can look away, or not. I don't care either way." He said, putting his shirt on.

I turned the other way, covering my eyes. I'm so glad this stall is pretty big. Or else this would had been even more awkward than it already is.

I can hear Jinyoung shuffling around, putting on the rest of his clothes. "You can look now." Jinyoung said. He was buttoning up the last few buttons. Jinyoung just stared at me with a stupid grin.

"What?" I ask.

"Chorong, are you sure these are all just mistakes? Or, is it you just want to see me ?" I smacked him in the back of head.

"Shut up before I punch you in the face."

-----------------------------------

This was a boring chapter, I'm sorry. It's just an event leading up to... nevermind.  That's kind of a spoiler.~  

Sorry if there is any errors, I didn't look it over because it's already late.