Let's Hang Out.

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Gongchan POV

"Hyung, Iv'e probably been to your apartment like a hundred times, but it never fails to amaze me~" Jinyoung just chuckles at my compliment, opening the door. I'm serious though, his place is luxorious. His room is all the way at the top floor, with a great view of the city. Dog greets us as Jinyoung and I enter. What a cutie~

"What do you want to do today Gongchan? Last weekend I didn't do anything." Jinyoung asked, flopping down on the sofa. I honestly don't know. Jinyoung, me, and the guys hang out basically every weekend. We've done pretty much everything.

"Hmm... I don't know. Think of something." I glanced at Jinyoung. He was laying down, his arms off to the side. When it's the weekend, Jinyoung looks completely different than when he's at school. No glasses, and his hair is swept nicely to the side. (I just had to add this picture, he's so handsome)

 

556025_503437656369173_1882183516_n.jpg

He told me he makes himself unattractive at school on purpose, but I don't really know why. I know he's trying to change his attitude and hide his past from middle school, but I don't think he needs to change his outer appearance so drastically.... He would get treated so much better. I sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Maybe you should just rest, Jinyoung." I suggested. He told me he fell, but I don't believe him. His injuries are too extensive to be from just a fall. Jinyoung shook his head.

"I'm fine, Gongchan. Look!" He got up from the sofa and started jumping up and down like a idiot. I starting laughing.

"Aww, Hyung! Arrasso, let's go to the mall. I'll call the guys." I cooed. Jinyoung nodded, sitting back down. I don't really feel like going to the mall, but Jinyoung rarely does aegyo, so you can tell he really wants to go~. I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Shinwoo's number.

"Shinwoo, were going to the mall."

------------------------

Chorong POV

"Thank you, come again!" I smile, waving bye to the customer. I look over at the side of the coffee shop and Naeun and the others are waiting for me to get off work. (By others i mean rest of apink xD)

"Chorong, it's time for your break." The manager called from the kitchen. I nodded, walking out of the counter area.

"Oh, unnie, it's break time? That means you're almost done right? I want to go shopping already!" Namjoo pouted. I chuckled, patting her head. I sat down at the table with everyone.

"I have a ten minute break, then I have 30 more minutes of work. I'm almost done." Everyone nodded, and continued sipping their coffee.

"Let's continue our game, shall we?" Eunji grinned. The rest of the girls giggled, staring out the window. Not that 'game' again...

"What a shameless game, searching for good looking boys." I tease. They all ignore me, still continuing. Seems they found a guy they all agree on. They dropped their drinks, their mouths wide open.

"UWAHHH, CHORONG LOOK! IT'S THAT GROUP OF BEAUTIFUL BOYS FROM SCHOOL! With a guy iv'e never seen before though.. but HE'S THE HOTTEST!" Bomi yelled, pointing out the window. They started squealing like they just saw a idol. I sighed.

"YAH! Keep it down!" I whispered, grabbing her by the collar. Bomi didn't care and continued gawking at them.

"Unnie, just look! Even you'll be impressed." Hayoung pleaded. I looked up from my drink and looked out the window. Baro, Gongchan, Shinwoo, and Sandeul were all walking together, laughing and talking with each other. They are all handsome, but there's really no reason to make such a fuss...

"Ohh there he is! I thought the new boy left. I call him! I wonder what school he goes to." Naeun called. She started shaking my shoulder to get my attention again. I watched as Gongchan and Sandeul started stumbling as they walked, like someone was pushing them. A boy appeared from behind them and joined them. Is that..? I lowered my head and hid my face with my hair. I took a quick glance again just to make sure. It was Jinyoung. He looks so different though... He had no glasses, and his hair was styled differently. Jinyoung looked so...handsome. I lowered my head again so he hopefully won't noitce me. It's not like I don't want to talk, it'd be just awkward if he came now.

"Omo, look!" Eunji giggled. "They're coming this way!" Of course.

"Chorong!" It was my manager. Just my luck, now they will obviously see me.

"Coming..."

---------------

Jinyoung POV

"Hyung! Buy coffee for us~" Gongchan pouted, poking Shinwoo's back.

"Yeah Shinwoo, I'm thirsty. Come on, pay for us. I'll pitch in a few dollars if you do!" Baro chuckled, swinging his arm over Shinwoo's shoulders. Shinwoo just sighed, taking his wallet from his pocket. Look's like those two convinced him.

"You guys owe me." He mumbled. Baro and Channie just cheered, steering him towards the shop. I just laughed.

Once we arrived, Shinwoo handed his wallet to me. "Since I'm paying, you order. Okay? Baro and Channie want coffee, Sandeul and I want tea. Then get whatever you want." Shinwoo explained, leaving before I can even answer. Man.... I walked over to the cashier, standing behind a girl. Seems she knew the cashier, they took their sweet time talking.

"Naeun, I have a customer.. Sit back down." The cashier muttered. The girl in front turned around and looked at me. She just stared. Is there something on my face... I turn the other way to avoid contact. Creepy.. She just giggled then walked away. Finally, my turn to order. When I look up from counting the money, the cashier looked very familiar.

"Hi." Chorong? Everywhere I go, she's always there... She just sheepishly smiled at me. Well, this is awkward.

"I didn't know you worked here." I chuckled, examining the menu. She slighlty chuckled back, fidgeting with the register. "Do I get a discount?"

"No way~" Chorong teased. Guess I'll have to bring out my aegyo. I leaned over the counter, just staring at her. Chorong stepped closer a little, raising her eyebrow.

"Please, Chorongiee? Just a small discount. We're friends, right~?" Oh god what am I doing....After a long silence, Chorong started covering , giggling.

"Oh god, my sides.." Chorong said between breaths, laughing. I eventually started laughing too. What I do for a discount... "Even though that was terrible, I'll give you two dollars off."

"Two dollars--"

"You want it or not?" Better than no discount. I nodded. Chorong chuckled.

After a few minutes, our drinks were done. I waved goodbye to Chorong taking the drinks. She waved back.

"Yah, what took you so long!" Sanduel groaned, taking his drink off the platter. The guys took their drinks too.

"You know, we saw that, Jinyoung. Flirting with Chorong. Is that why you didn't mind coming here, cause she worked here? Even I didn't know~." Gongchan teased. I nearly choked on my coffee.

"I wasn't flirting...and I didn't even know she worked here! It was just a coincidence." I muttered. They all just chuckled.

"But, hyung! Those girls from our school are here too. I could totally feel them staring us down." Baro shuddered. Gongchan, Sandeul, and Shinwoo nodded in agreement.

"They just think you're pretty!" I teased, pinching Baro's cheeks. He slapped my hands away and everyone snickered.

"Ever since you rescued Chorong, she's everywhere we go now! Maybe it's fate. Your guys' couple name would be..." Sandeul cooed.

"Jinrong! Choyoung! Or, Rongyoung!" Gongchan yelled. I slapped them both in the back of the heads.

"What are you two talking about..." I mumble. The next 20 minutes after that we just hung around and talked. Then Sandeul brought Chorong up again...

"Hyung, look. Seems Chorong is done with work now." He pointed. Chorong was taking her apron off and walking towards the group of girls that was staring at us earlier. They were all getting up to leave. "Omo, those are Chorong's friends? They are kinda creepy, but they're cute too." Sandeul chuckled. "They seem fun though."

"Should we ask them to hang out with us?" Shinwoo asked, looking at all of us.

"No I don't--"

"Great idea! As long as they talk and not stare so much." Baro quickly interrupted. Sandeul and Gongchan nodded in agreement.

"I volunteer Jinyoung to go ask!" Gongchan said, pushing me forward.

"Yah--"

"Come on Jinyoung~" Baro pouted. These guys don't even listen.

---------------------------

Aww.. Jinyoung did aegyo just to get a discount xD Ohh sandeul must be right though, is it fate~? But the guys won't even listen to Jinyoung. Kekeke.