Jealous?

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Gayoon POV

Sandeul glared at me as he ran out of the room. I just smiled and waved as he left.

I'm so glad I bailed out on Sandeul's idea. I would have looked like an idiot too. I turn to look at Jinyoung, and he was just scratching his head, confused. Chorong was also with him, gawking at me. I just smiled as I walked toward them.

"What was that about?" I innocently ask, sitting on the chair next to the counter. Jinyoung just shrugged, sighing. 

"Who knows... Sandeul is just wierd I guess." Jinyoung said, cleaning up spilled chocolate on the counter.

Jinyoung and I have been neighbors ever since he moved here 2 years ago. He knows I was the one that spread the rumor... but he forgived me. I didn't really know him before the rumor started, but now we kinda know each other. He's actually pretty nice. And not to mention, cute. Only outside of school though, which I will never understand.

As we were talking, Chorong just awkwardly stood there. I'm almost certain she doesn't like me. She's basicly glaring at me. Everytime we make eye contact, I just smile at her, making her even more annoyed.

"You guys made chocolate?" I eyed the chocolate molds on the counter. Jinyoung grinned, nodding.

"Yeah you want one? It tastes really good." He cooed, picking one up. I opened my mouth, and he fed me, placing it in my mouth.

Holy cow, this is homemade? It tastes really good. As this point, steam was coming out of Chorong's ears. Jealous~? Her reactions are very interesting. Let's take this to the next step.

"Here Jinyoung, ahhh~" I grinned, picking up a chocolate. Jinyoung smiled, opening his mouth. I fed him, feeling satisfied. Chorong's face was turning red. Kekekeke. She probably can't take this anymore. 

"Well, I gotta go. Bye Chorong. Bye Jinyoungie." I get up from my chair, walking towards the door.

"Wait! Why don't you stay?" Jinyoung asked, walking towards me. I don't think that's a very good idea. I can't handle Chorong looking at me like that anymore. It gives me the heebie jeebies.

"Nah, I would stay but I have to go meet someone. Later." 

-------------------------------------------

Gayoon POV

"Yah!" I turn to the direction of the voice and it was Sandeul, sitting by the door. I thought he left? I groan, crossing my arms.

"What?" I already know what he's going to say though.

"Why did you ditch me! You made me look like such an idiot!" He yelled, fidgeting in his seat.

"That's exactly the point. Honestly, I thought you were on to something at first. Then I realized it was you, then ditched the idea." Sandeul's face turned red in anger.

"Whatever." Sandeul got up and stomped away.

Oh well~

----------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

I didn't know Jinyoung knew Gayoon, and that they were friends even after that incident!

I awkwardly watch as Gayoon feeds Jinyoung the chocolate. That should be me.... T____T. I could feel my face burn up. I just hope it's not obvious though...

"Well, I gotta go. Bye Chorong. Bye Jinyoungie." Jinyoungie? Gayoon got up from her seat, walking towards the door. Jinyoung suddenly left the kitchen, walking after Gayoon.

"Wait! Why don't you stay?" Jinyoung asked, stopping in front of her. Gayoon glanced at me for a moment, then she began shaking her head.

"Nah, I would stay but I have to go meet someone. Later." Gayoon waved, closing the door after her.

I don't mean to sound obsessive, but I'm glad she's gone now. I want it to be just the two of us. Sorry, Jinyoung, I'm selfish.~

Jinyoung sighed, walking back to me with a smile. "What do you think Sandeul was talking about?" Jinyoung asked, leaning on the kitchen counter next to me. I just shrugged. I really have no idea.

"Who knows. Sandeul is pretty strange." Jinyoung started laughing, nodding. Suddenly, his phone started to ring.

"You're right about that." Jinyoung started walking towards the couch, picking up his phone. He started frowning. Why? "Hello?" Jinyoung answered the phone, walking out the door to talk in the hallway. I could still hear him, but barely. "Right now? Why? Alright. I'll be there soon." Jinyoung walked back inside. He was obviously not happy.

"Sorry, Chorong. But I have to meet somebody for a while. You'll be okay right? I'm sorry we couldn't go out like we wanted to." We planned to take Dog out for a walk at the park. What a shame...

"Ah... it's okay! I understand." Jinyoung slightly smiled at me, grabbing his jacket.

 Jinyoung walked towards me, taking a key out of his pocket. "If you need to go anywhere, just use this key to get back inside." He took my hand and placed a small key in it.

"I'll be back soon." Jinyoung opened the door and left.

"It's just us, huh Dog?" I pout, picking up Dog. It just my face, wagging it's tail. I looked out the window, watching the city below. The weather outside isn't so bad. Atleast it's not raining....

I decided to take Dog out for a walk even without Jinyoung. I grab my jacket and hat. I take out Dog's leash from the closet and attach it to Dog's collar.

"Let's go~"

-----------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

What does he want now? I close the door as I walk out. He always ignores my calls. We never talk. I haven't seen him in 2 years. And now he suddenly wants to see me? 

I stand outside of the apartment building, waiting for the driver to pick me up. A long, black, limo slows to a stop next to me. The driver rolled his window down. "Please step inside, Mr. Jung." The driver said in a monotone voice. I opened the door to the car and sat inside.

"Where's my father? What does he want with me?" I ask, staring at the driver. The driver had his eyes glued to road, not even taking a glance at me.

"You're questions will be answered once we arrive at the destination." He answered. I sigh, sulking in my seat. I really don't want to be here. 

After a long, awkward 20 minute drive we finally arrive at the destination. It was a high class, fancy hotel. The driver opened my door for me. "Please follow me." The driver said, walking inside.

We walked inside an elevator. Once we arrived at the floor, the driver motioned me to follow him. We walked until we arrived a door. "Please step inside." 

----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I opened the door. It was my father, sitting in a large desk, with multiple men with suits on surronding him. "Sit down." Father said, motioning to the seat in front of him. I did as he asked. It was silent for a long time. He just stared at me, not saying a word.

I have no idea what to say. What am I even doing here? "You look healthy." He said. I glanced at him, and he had a straight face. He even looks almost bored to be here.

"I haven't seen you in 2 years and that's all you have to say!" I stood up from the chair, slaming down on the desk. One of his men were about to confront me, but my father signaled him with his hand not to.

"Why do you ignore all my calls? Why do we never talk anymore!" I yell. I have to know.

"Calm down---"

"Tell me!" I can't control my temper anymore. The way my father treats me is not fair. He sighed loudly, standing up to meet my face.

"Sit. Down. Now." He commanded, sitting down himself.

If it makes him talk to me properly. I sat down, crossing my arms. "Now tell me."

"You should already know, son." I just gave him a give confused look. "I am very busy with my work. I have no time to talk to you. Now, I have to go now. I'll keep sending you money to help pay for your stay here at Seoul." Father started getting up from his seat, packing up his items.

No time... It's been 2 years. He can't even talk to me for 5 minutes? I don't care how long, even 2 minutes would be fine...

"No!" I yell, getting up from my seat. Father looked at me, with a vauge look. My hands curled into fists. "I don't want your money. I just want us to talk like before. Before mom left us." I was on the verge of tears. But I don't want to appear weak to him...

"It is not that easy Jinyoung. I send you money because I care about---"

"No you don't. you send money to me, and you think I'm fine. But I'm not. You're not there when I need you. I don't have a father turn to talk to for fun. You didn't even try to contact me until now. So don't say that you care about me." I push the man guarding the door, stomping out of the room.

-----------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

A taxi slowed to a stop next to me. I hurriedly got inside, closing the door. It's raining hard outside. I told the driver my address and he began driving.

I can't believe I just did what I did back in the hotel. I leaned against the door, trying to rest. "Didn't think there would be someone walking with a dog in this weather." The driver chuckled, stopping at a red light. I looked out my window, and the driver wasn't kidding. It seems like a girl was holding her dog as she walked. She was soaking wet, because she's using her jacket to cover the dog. Is she crazy?

"Can you stop at the side real quick?" The driver nodded, and proceeded to stop next to the sidewalk. "I'll be back in a sec." The driver looked at me like I was nuts, but he let me go out anyway.

I put my jacket over my head, running towards the girl.

"Excuse me!" I called, stopping in front of her. The girl turned around, shocked. Chorong..?

"Hi..." Chorong lowered her head, tightning her hold on Dog.

"What are you doing!" I yell, pushing her shoulders towards the taxi.

"I was taking Dog for a walk, it started raining, and then I forgot how to get home." Chorong muttered, getting into the car. Well, I was right about the crazy part. I sighed, taking off my jacket and placing it around her shoulders.

"Sorry about the seats, driver." I said, giving him an extra tip. They're soaking wet. He smiled at the sight of the money, shaking his head.

"It's fine, worst things have happened back there anyway." He started laughing, taking the money off my hands.

I really hope he's just joking.

--------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

Jinyoung and I quickly walked down the hallway. He took his keys out, opening the door. 

"Hurry and take a shower." Jinyoung said, taking off his shoes. I nodded, making my way towards the bathroom.

---

I came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. Even after taking a shower, I feel terrible. I began coughing. I don't want Jinyoung to notice though. And speaking of Jinyoung...

Jinyoung was laying on the couch, his hand resting on his forehead. Is he sleeping? I walk over to the sofa, hovering above Jinyoung's face. His eyes were puffy, and his face was red. Has he been crying..? Jinyoung usually never cries, so something bad must have happened. Does it have to with when he left earlier? I wonder who he talked to...

Jinyoung took his hand off his face, his eyes half-open. It's obvious he's been crying. "Jinyoung, are you ok--" My speech got interrupted by a cough, multiple coughs following after. Jinyoung's light smile turned into a frown. He suddenly sat up, bringing his forehead to mine. "W-What are you--"

"You're sick." He whispered, staring at me. His face is so close... it's only a few inches away. I could my face getting hot. "You're forehead is burning up, you should go rest." He moved away, walking into the kitchen. "Rest in your bed, I'll be right there."

"Jinyoung, I think I'm okay--" I sneezed in the middle of talking. Jinyoung just raised his eyebrow, sighing. I lowered my head in defeat, walking towards my room.

------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I walked inside Chorong's room, holding a bowl of water and a small towel. She was resting on her bed, coughing. I grabbed a chair and dragged it next to the bed. "I have work tomorrow..." Chorong sneezed. I dipped the towel into the warm water.

"Don't worry about that. I'll call in sick for you." I wringed the towel, placing it on her forehead. She lightly smiled at my gesture. 

"Do you know Gayoon well?" She suddenly asked, looking at me with half-closed eyes. What a wierd question.

"I would say so. Why, jealous?" I teased. She frowned, looking away.

"Yes." Chorong mumbled. I chuckled, getting up from the chair. "Do you want anything to eat? I could make quick ramen or something." I suggested, about to walk out of the room.

Chorong grabbed my hand. "No, don't leave," She pleaded, lightly tugging on my sleeve. "I'm not hungry. Just stay."

I layed down on the bed next to her, scooting away to keep a little distance. I lightly brush her hair out of her face. "Okay, I won't go anywhere." 

"Did you know Gayoon before the rumor incident?" She asked, turning to look at me. What is she so curious about? I answer her question anyway.

"Yeah, we're neighbors. I didn't really get to know her until after though. Why?" She just shook her head.

"No reason." Yeah right. I smile, tucking the blanket over her. "Aren't you going to be cold?" She tilted her head.

"It's okay." 

"You could lay under the blanket too. I don't mind." 

I take her offer, putting the blanket over myself. I made sure to give her more blanket though. She smiled, turning the other direction. 

"Does Gayoon go over to your house often?" There she goes again. I sigh, answering her question again.

Why does she keep asking questions? I don't understand girls... Gayoon and I are just friends after all.

After about 5 more questions, I had a small realization. Is she really jealous? I felt a small rush of happiness.

Cool.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry if the Jinyoung and dad scene is poorly told. I'm not really good at writing scenes like that. I just wanted to give Jinyoung a little background and explain how he pays for such a nice apartment. 

Subcribe and comment. Like I say in every chapter lolol. Thanks for reading! As a present, enjoy this recent picture of Baro dressed as a girl. The picture is huge.

531987_466581456724089_309847971_n.jpg