First Time Seeing Each Other

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Jinyoung POV

Girls don't even want to spit in your direction!  Sandeul is probably right... but he didn't need to remind me though. I sighed. "Jinyoung, pay attention or I will remove you from this class." Dang... I forgot I was even here.

"Sorry, Mr. Kim." I could hear Baro and Channie chuckling beside me. Aish... these kids. I felt someone poking my shoulder and turned around to see Gongchan. From me and Baro, he mouthed. I nodded and took the note. Channie: Hyung, I don't think Sandeul was joking about Chorong. I mean, she usually sits in front with all her friends, but now she's in the back where we usually sit. Coincidence? I think not. Also, don't look now but Chorong is totally staring you down. Don't know if I'm jealous or should be worried for you. No way. Chorong's in our class? If I didn't know she was here, I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was here either. Gongchan must be lying about her staring though. I took a quick glance at her.... he was right o__o. Chorong is totally staring. Why though... most girls can't even look at me without commenting how unattractive I look.

----------

Chorong POV

It's him. It's really him! I felt a small rush of happiness. This way, I can finally thank him properly. He's only a few seats away from me. I guess i never noticed him because I sit in front all the time. Thank you Bomi. After class, all I need to do is thank him. But when I look at him, his appearance doesn't fit him at all, basing it from last night. Just proves you can't judge a book by it's cover. "Jinyoung, pay attention or I will remove you from this class." Jinyoung..?

"Sorry, Mr. Kim." I turned and realized the voice came from him. So Jinyoung is his name...

-----------

Lunch time~~~

Why wait till school is done? I should just do it now... I got up from my seat. Slowly making my way to Jinyoung. All I'm doing is thanking him, why am I so nervous?  "Jin--"

"Hey Chorong, wanna have lunch together? Why am I even asking, like you would say no."

"Sorry, Minwoo, I'm busy." Noo... Jinyoung is already leaving. I sighed. He just had to bug me now... I looked back at Minwoo, and he looked annoyed. What, never been rejected before?

"Look, I'm giving you a chance to hang out with me. And you're gonna pass and hang out with that nerd instead? I thought you had better taste than that." What is he saying... he doesn't even know Jinyoung. He's just basing him off looks. I don't understand why so many people make fun of Jinyoung... he's actually kinda cute to me.

"If you're just gonna keep acting like a jerk, don't even bother talking to me anymore. Now move, Minwoo." I lightly push him away and walk out of the classroom. Great, now I can't find Jinyoung...

-----------

Jinyoung POV

Finally class is done. I don't think I can handle her staring at me like that anymore. I put my hands to my face and I'm burning up. I proceeded to walk home. I had to stay after school to have a 'talk' with Mr.Kim. Chorong was also there because she had to clean up the classroom after school. Which of course, Chorong is staring me down...again. I start walking towards the school gate and I see these 3 guys just standing there. Why is everyone looking at me today...I tried to walk past them, but one of them pushed me back. What the heck.

----------

"Tch. What's your problem?" I growl. They just laugh at me. I don't even know them, and they're trying to pick a fight.

"Because of you, Chorong humiliated me in front of the class, possibly school now since word probably got around." Chorong...? What are they talking about?

"What? Why am I involved in your problems with Chorong?" He just scoffs.

"She rejected my offer on..something.. and wanted to see you instead. With someone as hot as Chorong, I don't see why she wants to even be affiliated with a nerd like yourself. Now, you have to pay." I hear this all the time. But when it comes from a guy like this.. that's a different story.

"What? You're just mad that she picked me over you? A nerd? You're pathetic." He wants to fight? I'll give him one.

-----------

Chorong POV

I..I have to do something. Jinyoung and Minwoo look like they're seriously going to fight. I went back behind the wall I was hiding behind. If I don't do something, they're both going to get hurt... But I can't believe Minwoo is starting a fight over something stupid like that. I wanted to go over there and tell them to stop. But my feet wouldn't budge. My mind says 'yes!' But my body says, 'no.' Dang it... I look over the wall again. I'm too late...

-----------

OOOOO! Jinyoung and Chorong interaction coming up next! Jinyoung, you bad boy xD~