It's A Woman, Isn't It?

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Chorong POV

I quickly walked down the hallway, towards my locker. I was about to approach my locker area, when a loud bang stopped me in my tracks. Automatically, I hide behind a wall, peeking my head out. Jinyoung..?

Jinyoung began repeatedly pounding his fist against his locker, slowing sliding down to the seat behind him. "Stupid...I'm so stupid." Jinyoung muttered, tugging at his hair. He rested his elbows on his knees, burying his face into his hands. To my surprise, he began quietly weeping.

Is this all because of Minwoo's announcement? Does Jinyoung still have feelings for me? I felt my heart sink. Watching him in pain like this, not even understanding why, is a terrible feeling. But the worst part is, I can't do anything to comfort him, to make him happier.

Suddenly, Jinyoung stood up from the seat, walking towards the exit. He kept nodding his head, as if he has set a goal for himself.

I was about to walk after him, but my feet froze, and I recoiled back to my hiding spot. I think the last thing Jinyoung wants to see is me.

I sigh, walking back to my locker. As long as he comes home before dark, everything should be fine....

-------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I quickly run towards the alley way. This sudden idea came into my head, this idea would help me relieve my anger. To beat something up. This is probably not the best idea, and I promised myself I would never stoop to this level ever again. 

But the stress, the anger, the jealously.... it's eating me up. I need something to escape from it all.

Once I arrive at the infamous alley way, I take a deep breath. This place is notorious for a bunch of robberies and gang beat ups. Not to mention, the home of my former gang. 

I left it shortly after I moved here in Seoul. During that time, I decided I no longer wanted to affiliate myself with these type of people. But, after 2 years, I'm here again. This time, with a purpose.

I took my glasses off and ruffle my hair up. I walked confidently inside the alley, met with multiple guys. Some of them were leaning against the wall, and then the others were walking around. Once they realized I was here, they started bumping each other's shoulders to get their attention, and began crowding around me.

"Look who it is boys!" Key laughed. He began leaning close to me, examining my body up and down. "You haven't changed a bit, have you, Jinyoung?"

"I want to join the gang again." I said sternly, cutting to the chase. Key's wide smile slowly disappeared.

"What makes you think you can just walk in here and expect to join us so easily? You know that's not how things work around here." Key huffed.

"Didn't you leave us anyway? And now you want to come back? What's the big deal..." Jonghyun chimed in, lightly pushing my chest.

"Look, I know this is all sudden. But, life is not going good for me, and I just want things to start going the way I want. Plus, I know you guys enjoy using people as punching bags, and I want one for myself. A punching bag to relieve my anger." I explained.

Key looked around, trying to read everyone's reactions. "I don't know..."

"Come on, what do I need to do to prove myself?" I asked.

Jonghyun started laughing, walking towards me. "If you could beat all of us up, then you can join back in. We don't want any weaklings. Still got some fight in you, Jinyoung?"

Key, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin began crowding around me, mischevious smirks creeping on their face.

If this is the only way, then bring it on. 

-------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Once the fight was over, everyone was on the ground, groaning in pain. Except, for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was leaning to his right side, his left leg badly injured. His perfect face was now bruised with multiple lacerations made from knifes across his cheeks. It hurts so badly, but Jinyoung bared with it, trying to pretend this is nothing.

Jonghyun sat up from the ground. "You're...good. Fine, Jinyoung. You're back in. Just get out of here, I'm in no mood to talk right now." He flopped back down on the ground, rubbing his arm.

Jinyoung smirked. It feels great to back. He gets this amazing adrenaline, this spine tingling feeling after fights. As if he enjoys all this. He knows it's wrong, but Jinyoung can't help it.

"What's....going on?"

Jinyoung turned to the direction of the voice, and it was revealed to be Minho, carrying a grocery bag. "I went out to buy ice cream, and this is what happens when I'm gone..." Minho muttered, stepping over Onew's body. "Jinyoung, it's been a while. We haven't seen you in 2 years and this is the first thing you people do." He chuckled, patting Jinyoung's shoulder.

"It's probably going to be happening alot more often. I'm kind of back in the gang." Jinyoung awkwardly laughed, ruffling his hair.

Minho raised an eyebrow, offering Jinyoung an ice cream from the bag. "Really? I'm glad. I won't be the only sane person around here anymore." He chuckled, sitting on the curb. Minho patted the spot next to him, motioning Jinyoung to sit.

Jinyoung obeyed, opening his ice cream package. "So, why'd you come back suddenly? You wouldn't be here without a reason." Minho inquired, eyeing Jinyoung's scars.

Jinyoung shrugged, his ice cream bar. "Honestly, Iv'e been in alot of stress these days. Especially today. Iv'e... heard alot of things I really didn't want to. And all this stress has been caused by this one person..." Jinyoung explained, his voice trailing off.

"What's her name?" Minho suddenly asked, tilting his head.

"...What?"

"Well, it's a woman, isn't it? No man is under this kind of stress unless it's because of a woman. Hm?" Minho patted Jinyoung's head.

-------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Minho must be a mind reader. How can he figure it out so easily? I sigh, nodding my head. A stupid grin appeared on his face. "Well, what's her name?" Minho asked again, crossing his legs.

"Chorong." I answered. Minho's warm smile turned into a shocked expression.

"C-Chorong what? Last name?" Minho stuttered, his eyes widening.

Why does he want to know her last name? I answered none the less, figuring it won't matter much. "Park. Why?"

Suddenly, Minho began laughing maniacally, choking on his ice cream in the process. I awkwardly laughed along, not even knowing what's so funny. "Chorong....is... my cousin!" Minho said between breaths, shoving his phone in my face.

His phone displayed a picture of himself and Chorong. He had his arm around her, and they were both smiling brightly at the camera. "Cousins?" I asked, confused.

Actually, that makes alot of sense. They both have the same type of personality. For example, when they're intoxicated, they both want to kiss and touch me intimately. Yes, both of them.

I had my first kiss with Minho. It was forced. I shuddered at the memory, directing my attention back to Minho. "Dang, my baby cousin is the reason for all this? Do you like her?" Minho suddenly asked, looking at me with smiley eyes.

I hesitated, sitting there in silence. Minho finally read my silence, and that stupid grin appeared again. "You're one of the many, aren't you? So, had any luck?"

--

I explained everything that has happened up to this point. It took a while, but I managed to finish. Once I was done, Minho's mouth was wide open.

I haven't seen Minho in a while, but I know I can trust him with all this. Guys don't talk their feelings out, it's just wierd. But, Iv'e kept this bottled up for a while, and I just need to talk to someone about it. I would never be able to talk about this with any of the other gang members. Minho is actually pretty normal. Unlike the other members. The others are insane, blood thirsty, and stupid. I'm not really sure why Minho is in this gang. He doesn't really belong here... 

"That's tough, Jinyoung. You've just been friend zoned." Minho sighed, patting my shoulder.

"Friend zoned...?

"Yeah, like a non-dating option. Like, a sibling. Or a lamp. It's really hard to escape." Minho said bluntly. I frowned at his comment, groaning in frustration.

"I don't understand though. I really thought she liked me. A few days ago before that night we were kissing! She told me she liked me, and I told her I liked her back. She even got upset when I said we weren't a couple! I just... I just... GAH." I yelled out in anger, rubbing my temples in frustration.

Minho nodded. "Women are confusing. Especially Rongie. She's never honest with herself and always says everything opposite to what she actually means." Minho sighed, standing up from the curb. "Look, Jinyoung. When you wanna hang out, gimme a call. I totally forgot I had to go somewhere. You should probably be heading home also."

I nodded. Minho waved at me as he started walking away. But, he stopped in his tracks, looking at me from behind his shoulder. "Well, aren't you gonna get going? It's already 10 p.m"

"Uh...yeah. I just want to sit here a little longer. Don't worry, I'll be going soon." I awkwardly chuckled. Minho raised his eyebrow, proceeding to walk away.

I'm probably going to be here a lot longer than a little. Honestly, I can't even stand up straight, nonetheless walk. I attempted to stand again, but a shot of pain went through my leg, forcing me to sit back down.  Shoot....

If I'm ever going to get home, I would have to drag myself. I have to get there somehow. I can't just sleep here for tonight.

I sigh, lying down on the curb and closing my eyes.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. Might as well start with sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

It's already 12 p.m....

I looked back at the door, watching it intently. Where the heck is Jinyoung? He's been gone for hours. And he left his phone here. What if he's in trouble?

I quickly grab my phone, dialing Gongchan's number. He might possibly be with one of the guys.

"...Hello?" Gongchan said, a yawn following after.

"Sorry to call you so late."

"No it's... fine." Gongchan yawned again. "What's up?"

"Jinyoung hasn't come back home, and he's been gone ever since school was done. And he didn't bring his phone, so I have no way to contact him."

"He's not with me. And I doubt he would be with any of the guys." Gongchan sighed. "What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to look for him." I was about to hang up the phone, when Gongchan suddenly called out,

"Wait! You can't go alone. I'm going with you.''

"It's late though..."

"I can say the same for you. I'm going with you, Chorong." Gongchan hung up on me before I could argue.

I sighed, setting my phone down and grabbing my coat.

-------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

After a few minutes, Gongchan arrived at my door, wearing heavy clothing. "Where should we look first?" Gongchan asked, handing me a flashlight. I shrugged as I closed the door behind me.

"I don't know... where are places Jinyoung usually goes to?" I inquired, turning on my flashlight and waving it around.

"I guess we can start with the park." Gongchan muttered, walking towards the elevator.

--

It's been over a hour, yet we still haven't found Jinyoung. I'm at the point where I'm sprinting all around the place.

I look left and right as I run, pointing my flashlight. My eyes are starting to feel heavy, but I force myself to stay awake. I can't stop until I find Jinyoung. No matter how long it takes. "Yah... Chorong! Slow down!" Gongchan panted, running beside me. I shake my head, running towards the alley.

"Sorry, Channie!" I yelled, approaching the dark alley way. "Here, you look on that side, and I'll look in the alley." I explained, pointing to the other side of the street. Gongchan nodded his head, running to the opposite side.

I wave my flashlight around as I nervously forced myself to walk through the entrance of the alley. It's so dark, I can barely see anything. I feel around the walls as a guide, eyeing a certain area. This place brings bad memories....

I began to arrive at the dead end, and I feel my stomach drop. Jinyoung doesn't seem to be here. 

Suddenly, I hear a wierd noise coming from the corner of the dead end. Is it...snoring? I point my flashlight to the direction of the noise, and I nearly dropped it in surprise. 

Jinyoung was laying down on the curb, and he appears to be unconscious. I immediately sprint towards him, bending down next to him. "Jinyoung...Jinyoung!" I yell, shaking him be the shoulders.

"Dancing...dancing in the moonlight..." Jinyoung muttered. He's....sleeping?

"Jinyoung!" I yell again.

Suddenly, his eyes widen, and he swung to punch me. I quickly block his sudden attack. I frown at Jinyoung, punching his shoulder. "What do you think you're doing!"

"Sorry... I did it by instinct." Jinyoung muttered, gripping his shoulder in pain. I don't think I hit him that hard....

But, Jinyoung continued to rub that area, smiling as a way to mask his pain. "Good thing you found me, Chorong." Jinyoung chuckled, patting my head.

I felt myself getting red from his simple touch. I feel like I haven't seen Jinyoung smile like that in forever. It's been a while since we've talked like this. I really like it. "Jinyoung, what are you doing here? And what happened to your face!" I yelled, lightly placing my fingers on his jaw.  He winced in pain, closing his eye shut.

"These guys jumped me, and took my money. Now, I can't really move. I'm sorry Chorong to make you worry." Jinyoung apologized, as I examined his body. I shake my head, pulling the collar of his shirt down.

"Honestly, you've made me worried sick. But, it's fine. You're hurt, Jinyoung. It's not your fault you couldn't get home."

Now I see why Jinyoung reacted like that towards my small punch. His collar area was bruised badly, covered with scars from knife slashes. How long has he had to bare with this? I attempted to stand Jinyoung up, but I stopped shortly when Jinyoung gripped his left leg in pain. At this rate, I can't carry him all the way home alone. But then I remembered...

"Gongchan!" I called out, putting Jinyoung's arm over my shoulder. Gongchan quickly responded to my call, sprinting towards us.

"Hyung... what happened? Are you okay?" Gongchan helped me pick Jinyoung up, putting Jinyoung's arm over his shoulder.

We began helping Jinyoung walk, but it was obvious he was struggling. After about 5 minutes of walking, it seems Jinyoung really can't stand it. "Wait..." Jinyoung muttered, lightly pushing me. I helped him sit down on the near by curb, slowly lowering him to the ground.

We took a short break, and Gongchan and I sat down on the curb along with Jinyoung. "Are you ready?" I asked, lightly patting Jinyoung's back. He gave me a small nod, and began standing up from the ground.

-------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

We finally arrive home, hurriedly walking through the front door. Chorong and Gongchan helped me lay down on the sofa, slowly lowering me. I gripped my leg in pain. This hurts like hell. "Gongchan, thank you so much." Chorong gave a small bow towards Gongchan. He chuckled, nodding his head.

"Of course. Make sure you take good care of Hyung. Okay?" He grinned, opening the front door. We both nodded at him as he closed the door.

Chorong directed her attention back at me, sitting next to me on the couch. "Where do you hurt the most?" She asked seriously. I eyed my own leg and arms.

"My arms... and my left leg..." I muttered, lightly rubbing it. Chorong nodded, standing up from the sofa.

"Wait here, I'm going to go get some supplies." She walked over to the bathroom. I can hear her opening and closing the cabinet drawers. After a few moments, she shortly returned, holding a large medical kit and clothes. "I know this is wierd, but I'm helping you change."

"What?" I blurted out, covering my chest like a girl. She raised an eyebrow, waving a blue tank top in my face.

"I'm not letting you sleep in that bloody uniform." She said, ing my shirt. I sighed, lightly pushing her hand away.

"It's already 1:30 in the morning, I don't want to waste your time." I said icily. Chorong sighed, shaking her head.

"I don't mind Jinyoung. Just let me help you. Please~" She hummed, proceeding to the rest.

How can one please make me give up so easily... 

I sat on the couch motionless, as Chorong continued to take off my shirt. Once I was half , she tossed the blue tank top on my lap. she helped me put on the shirt, as I was unable to bend and move my arms from my scars. Thinking I was done changing, I sighed. Of course, I forgot one other thing. Chorong bent down her knees, reaching for my belt. "W-What are you doing!" I stuttered, blocking my crotch with my hands.

Chorong gave me a stupid look, pushing my hands out of the way. "Taking off your pants. Duh." She said bluntly, unbuckling my belt.

"I-I can do that myself." I muttered, reaching for my pants. Chorong raised an eyebrow in disbelief, standing up.

I tried to unbuckle my belt, but of course I couldn't do it by myself for long. I recoil my arms, my hands in pain from the multiple scars. I sat there in silence, embarrassed by myself. Chorong chuckled, reaching for my belt. "I told you." She said, taking my belt off.

This is the most awkward situation Iv'e ever been in. Chorong made me raise my as she pulled down the hem of my pants. I can feel myself turning insanely red. I think any other guy would be fantasizing by now. But, that would be just soooo wrong to do that now. Chorong is just helping me...

"Duckie underwear." She said bluntly, tossing my pants to the side. I stuttered all over the place, grabbing my sweats from Chorong's arms.

"They're Sandeul's..." I muttered.

"You're wearing Sandeul's underwear?" She gawked at me, awkwardly standing up.

"I-I'm j-just...." I decided to just keep quiet, knowing saying anymore will most likely make me look more like a freak. Chorong laughed at my idiocity, taking bandages from the medical kit. 

"I'm no doctor, but you should probably go to the doctor, Jinyoung. You should make sure these cuts aren't infected." Chorong suggested, wrapping gauze around my wrist.

"Don't worry, I will," I chuckled. "You know any good doctors?"

Chorong nodded her head, reaching into the medical kit. "Minwoo's dad is a doctor. His clinic is not so far from here either."

Minwoo. Just the sound of his name makes me want to gag. "Ah, I see...." I mumbled, poking my wrist.

After that, it was immensely awkward. Chorong continued to sterilize my cuts and wrap my wounds in bandages in silence. While I just sat there motionless. "So... how long have Minwoo and you been dating?" I blurted out, my curiousity taking over. Chorong seemed a bit taken back by my sudden question. She shrugged, slightly lifting my shirt to wrap my stomach.

"Um, about a m-month. W-Why?" She stuttered. I awkwardly chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Just wondering... anyways, congrats! I'm happy for you two." I said, through gritted teeth. I smiled at her, in a way to hide my pain.

"Thank you." she smiled back, closing the medical kit's lid.

As much as I don't want to talk about it, I couldn't help but wonder how long they've had a thing between them. I really hate it, knowing Chorong isn't mine. But, I want to make her think I don't mind. That I'm happy for them. It's better this way, that Chorong doesn't know I still like her. Even after the way I treated her after all these months.

-------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

"So... how long have Minwoo and you been dating?" Jinyoung suddenly asked. I hesitated for a moment, lifting Jinyoung's shirt.

"Um, about a m-month. W-Why?" I lied, wrapping gauze around his stomach. Jinyoung shrugged.

I really hate that Jinyoung brought up this subject. Not only do I not like talking about it, especially with him, but that I have to lie to him. No one knows the truth besides me and Minwoo. And to make Jinyoung believe false information... I absolutely hate it. 

"Just wondering... anyways, congrats! I'm happy for you two." Jinyoung grinned. I felt myself die a little when he said that. This absolutely . I feel so tempted to just blurt out the truth. I like you, Jinyoung! I'm forced into all of this! But, all that came out of my mouth is,

"Thank you." I mumbled, closing the medical kit's lid. He nodded, laying down on the sofa.

"So, are we going to school tomorrow?" Jinyoung asked, lightly touching his new bandages. I shook my head, sitting next to him on the couch.

"I am, but you aren't. You need your rest, Jinyoung." Jinyoung frowned at my words, suddenly grabbing my hands into his.

"Why are you going to school? It's already 2:00 in the morning... you won't get much rest. Plus, I want you stay. Please?" He hummed, lightly squeezing my hands.

I want you to stay. Jinyoung's simple words echoed in my head. Jinyoung probably said that with a simple, non-romantic meaning, but....

"Chorong?" Jinyoung sat up, his face inching near to mine. I woke up from my day dreaming, jumping a little in surprise.

"S-Sorry... but uh, I should probably go to school. It's okay if I don't get much sleep." I said. 

Jinyoung pouted, leaning closer. "Come on, you're only going to get 4 hours of sleep if you do go. Stay, please." Why does he want me to stay so badly? I smile a little to myself, sighing.

"Fine." Jinyoung began cheering cutely, releasing my hands.

I playfully hit his good leg lightly, laughing at his reaction.

How can his simple plead make me give up so easily?

-------------------------------------------------

Poor Jinyoung T__T.

Sorry if there is any grammar/spelling errors. Didn't look it over. Subcribe and comment! I DON'T LIKE SILENT READERS. 

 Enjoy this picture of Jinyoungie. And also for BANAS, have you heard?

I was reading Allkpop, and they said that CNU'S twitter pic of Jinyoung may be hinting at a comeback! I kind of spazzed out too much....

The picture was of Jinyoung working at a studio, so yeahhhh. Also, they released a dance practice video of Baby goodnight. I wonder why they released it so late.

 

554925_514522368594035_344685036_n.png