Thank You...

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Jinyoung POV

" Make sure you get the right brand of tea! Oh, and also get extra for me! OH! Maybe even some for hyungs! You know how they like tea~"

" Haha.. okay Gongchan I understand~ I'll call you later." Geez.. he's only 2 years younger than me, but he acts like he's in elementary school. I'm used to it by now though haha. I hang up and put the phone back in my pocket. Man... this is my fourth time going to the market this week, but no matter how much i don't want to admit it, I really can't resist that kid's aegyo. No wonder so many girls are obsessed with him. I pet dog ( his dog's name is dog.. lol.) before I leave. " Mianhe dog, I'll be back soon~." I cooed.

--------------

"Thank you!" I leave the store after 20 minutes of looking for the right brand of tea. I really hope I'm right though... or else Gongchan will make me come back.

"STAY AWAY!" I turn and see a girl running past me. It looks like she's frantically trying to get away from.... something. What...? I look in the direction she came from. A group of tall, bulky men are running in the same direction she was.

"Yah--" The men turn to me while sprinting.

"You didn't see nothin'." One of them yelled, running into me. They knocked the bag out of my hands, spilling the tea on me and the floor. You just crossed the line. My hands curled into fists. I promised myself not to get into fights ever again, but she looks like she needed help.... I started running in the direction they left. First I'll help her, then get my revenge for the tea.

------------

I ran down the streets, following them. Luckily, they're loud, so I'm able to track them down easily. The girl started to run in the direction of the alley. Dang it... Doesn't she know it's a dead end? I'll just have to fight them once we get there then... After 5 minutes, my legs are starting to ache. I can't stop now. This is probably not the right time, but I'm impressed with the girl. She seems to be going at the same fast pace. Even the thugs are slowing down. Who knows how long they've been playing cat and mouse. Finally, they started to arrive at the dead end. I slowed down. I can't just barge in there... I have to wait for the right moment, or else I might put both of us in danger. I hid behind the wall and watched the event unfold. She better not do anything stupid.

-----------

 

Chorong POV

No...no. A dead end. I turn around and face the thugs. What's going to happen to me? This time, I have nowhere to run. Their faces and hair are drenched in sweat. They all look angry and tired. I'm not surprised... we've been running for 15 minutes straight. I'm scared...

"Chorong, you shouldn't have done that. We were gonna be nice, but I guess we can't. If you just-- IF YOU JUST GAVE US THE MONEY, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAD HAPPENED! We're not gonna let you go this time." The leader of the thugs yelled.

"I CAN'T GIVE YOU THE MONEY! Please... I almost have enough. Just give me 2 more month--"

"No. I don't want your money anymore. You could do something else though. For all of us." A disgusting smirk appeared on his face. They all started walking towards me. Each step they got closer, and each step I walked back. My back soon ran in to the wall. I have no where to go now. I tried running past them, but one of them just pushed me back against the wall. Ow... I took one last glance at them, and they all were smiling. It's gross. I didn't want to die like this... but I really don't have a choice now.. I felt a tear run down my face. "Aw, look boys! Tough Chorong is crying. Let's treasure this moment," One them grabbed me by the collar, and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, Chorong, it'll only hurt alot." He laughed. He raised his fist. Brace yourself, Chorong. I was ready to face the worst. I watched his fist swing, but another hand appeared. And stopped him.

------------

 

Jinyoung POV

"You're a really bad leader you know. I beat up all your followers and you didn't even notice." The guy quickly turned to face me, wide-eyed. He looked at his crew, and they were all unconscious on the floor. I used this technique that I learned from Shinwoo. Works really good. Just grab them in the neck and do all these complicated stuff. "I did a good job, huh~" I teased. He released his grip on the girl and turned his whole body to face me. He swung to punch, but I easily dodged. It's so obvious which direction he tried to punch. I took a quick glance at the girl, and she was sitting on the floor, shocked. I have that effect on people. The guy tried to punch me again but this time i grabbed his arm to stop him. I twisted it and he winced in pain. What a baby.  While he was distracted, I kicked him between the legs. He yelled out in pain, and I released him. He collapsed on the floor. "Hmm... I thought I was atleast going to have some fun." I glanced at the girl, and she was just staring at me. I stepped over the guy and walked to her. I kneeled next to her. "You okay? Don't worry, I called the cops. They won't bother you anymore." She lifted her head from her knees. Now that I look at her up close, she's kinda cute... I stood up and offered my hand to her. She took it and I helped her.

"Thank you..." She said quietly.

"...Don't mention it."

------------

Yayyy I finished c: I'm sorry my chapters are kind of short... I'll try to make the chapters longer after these ones. oh Jinyoung~ I agree though, Chorong is quite a cutie xD.