Interactive Time!

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Author POV

"Stay away from her!" Jinyoung yelled. He sprinted towards the two, but froze in his tracks at the sight of a silver gun pointed at Chorong's head. "Min--"

"Shut up." Minwoo growled, his arm strangling Chorong's neck. "If you move another inch, I'll shoot." Jinyoung calmly backed away, his arms raised in the air.

"Okay." Jinyoung quietly closed the door, and then pinned his back against the wall. "Let's stay calm about this." Jinyoung glanced at Chorong to see if she was alright.

Her eyes were filled with horror, but her outer appearance seemed fine. All Jinyoung cares about is getting both him and Chorong through this situation without any injuries. "Sit down." Minwoo commanded, pointing his gun at Jinyoung's forehead. "Do it!"

Jinyoung slowly slid to the carpet floor, his eyes not leaving Minwoo and Chorong. "Minwoo, put the gun down. We don't need to--"

"Shut up!" Minwoo roared, "Just shut up." 

-------

Reader chooses what happens next!

What should Jinyoung do?

1. Talk Minwoo into putting the gun down. Chat calmly about the situation, avoiding a physical fight at all costs. They don't need to end this violently. Click here. 

OR

2. Minwoo won't listen to Jinyoung. Fight him for the gun, and beat some sense into him. What's the point of talking it out? Minwoo is a monster, there's no need to make things right anymore. Click here.

Hello~ Poob here. This story is finally coming to an ending ;-;! To keep things entertaining, Iv'e decided to do a interactive thingy.

Okay, so, at the end of each chapter, you choose what Jinyoung does next. Depending on what YOU choose, is what happens. 

There will 3 alternative endings. Bad, true, and neutral. I'm pretty sure you'll want the true. Because I'm going to the 'bad' very dissatisfying. Neutral is good/bad. And true, is the ending where everything is the way it should be. If you do get this ending, you'll get a little something something.

I want you guys to actually go through this thing, without re-starting. Like, if you don't like what happens, I don't want you to go back and pick the other option to see what happens! I think it's more fun to see how your choices change the story.