I'll Take Care Of You.

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

No one's POV

"That's it." Minwoo growled, grabbing Jinyoung by the collar. 

"Hyung... maybe you should just let him go. We're all going to get in trouble if you do this." One of the other students stuttered, slowly backing away.

"If you're not gonna help me, then just go!" Minwoo yelled. The two other boys just ran out. It was only Minwoo and Jinyoung left

-----------------

Jinyoung's POV.

Minwoo pushed me down into the rocks, toppling on top of me. I starting attacking his face, getting a few punches in return. After only 3 minutes, Minwoo's face was smeared with blood and had a few bruises. I could feel my eye swelling up, but I barely felt any pain. Iv'e been through so many fights in middle school, I'm kinda oblivious to little things like this now.... I pushed down Minwoo's shoulders, switching our positions so I'm on top. ( ROFL, I'm sorry but that might have sounded kinda dirty. I don't know, maybe I'm just a .~ xD) I grabbed him by the collar, repeatedly punching him in the face. Minwoo was bleeding so much... his blood was stained on my hands. I realized how much he was hurt, and released my grip. I tried standing up, but there was an intense pain on my side that even I can't ignore. But I stood up anyway. Minwoo looked up at me, slightly smirking.

"Done...already..?" He muttered. Minwoo started smiling, revealing his red teeth. Is this guy crazy?  He started to slowly stand up, staggering towards me. "Were...not done yet..Jinyoung. Were still standing, aren't we?" Minwoo cackled. He is down right nuts. I started backing away. We were only a few feet away from each other. "Come on..Jinyoung." This guy is ridiculous, if he wants it so bad, I minus well finish him off.

------------------

Chorong POV

"Stop...this is enough." After 5 minutes, I can't watch this anymore. I can't believe I let this go on for this long. They both need to see a doctor and quick. Jinyoung kept walking towards Minwoo. Why won't they listen? I started walking closer behind Jinyoung, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Jinyoung, please..." He only ignored my pleads and pushed my hand off.

"Stay out of this." He snapped. He started wawlking towards Minwoo, raising his fist.

"Aw, Jinyoung. You must be serious, ignoring a pretty girl like that. Don't bother, Chorong." Minwoo muttered. My hands curled into fists. Trying to talk Jinyoung out of this doesn't seem to work...

--------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, holding me close. Chorong..? I look behind my shoulder. Chorong's face is buried in my back. "Jinyoung..I'm begging you. Stop fighting, okay?" What is she... I lowered my arm and just stood there. Minwoo looked shocked also. He just stood there with his mouth open. I felt my whole body burning up. Iv'e never been this close to a girl. "What...Whatever! I-I'm getting out of here. You're lucky I'm not sueing y-you for assault..!" Minwoo yelled, limping away. I'm still able to hear him over the school walls, yelling at someone through the phone. Now it's just me and Chorong. She released her arms off my waist. What should I do...Thank her? I turned around. Her head was lowered, trying to avoid eye contact.

"You're hurt.." Chorong mumbled, examining my face. She lightly touched my cheek. I had a large cut there... I flinched. "Oh, I'm sorry! But Jinyoung, let me help you. I-I have supplies at my house to treat your wounds, but your glasses..." She stammered, pointing to my broken glasses on the floor.

"It's fine. I have contacts I don't use to subsitute glasses for now. And it's okay, I could take care of myself." I said, grabbing my bag off the floor. I probably sounded a little cold, but I don't want to waste her time on me. I tried walking again, but the pain on my leg appeared and I groaned. Tch.. How can I make it too my house like this, it's 15 minutes away.

"See, you can barely walk. Seriously, Jinyoung. My apartment is only 5 minutes away. It's the least I can do. You know.. for helping me." Chorong pouted, tugging on my arm. I guess I have no choice now do I? I looked at Chorong and nodded. Her face lit up and she lightly pulled my arm.

"This way."

--------------------------

Chorong POV

We're almost at my apartment, but Jinyoung is having a hard time walking. I could tell he's trying to hide his pain, but the way he walks and his face shows it all. His face is badly injured. One of his eyes are swelled, his cheek has a large cut, and his lips are also cut. I don't know about the rest of his body. But the side of his stomach is bleeding through his uniform. After 3 more minutes, we arrive at my place. I take my key out of my bag and unlock the door. I glanced at Jinyoung and he is looking around. I guess he wouldn't expect me living in such a crappy apartment. As I opened the door, it creaked really loud. Stupid door... "Just rest on the couch while I get the supplies. You can watch television if you want." I suggested, pointing to the sofa. He nodded and limped over there.

--------------------

Jinyoung POV

I sat on the sofa while waiting for Chorong. Not to be rude, but I never suspected she would live in such a run down place like this. Her apartment is very simple. A small kitchen, a living room, one bathroom, and a single bedroom. I noticed her front door creaks too. Chorong's appearance makes her seem like she belongs to a rich family... I glanced at her. She was in the kitchen searching through her cabinets for the supplies. The cabinets creaked alot also. Ugh... I clutched the side of my stomach. It hurts so bad.

"Here, I got it." Chorong called, sitting next to me. Wow.. she has alot of things. A whole kit with various sprays and bandages. "You're probably wondering why I have all of this," Chorong chuckled, taking items out of the kit. "I bought it all for emergencies such as this."

"You expect things like this to happen?" I slightly laugh, but I stopped shortly after because it hurt. She looked up at me and giggled. Chorong took the spray that was next to her.

"Here, lift your shirt." Her hand gripped the side of my shirt and tried to lift it, but I stopped her before she could.

"What are you doing..?" I mumble, lightly pushing her hand away. "If it's for my wound, I could do that part.." Chorong looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Of course it's for your wound. And Jinyoung, just let me do it. I'm just cleaning it, that's all. It's gonna sting a little though." Her hand reached for my shirt and lifted it, this time I let her. This is so embarrassing...

---------------------

Chorong POV

I lifted up Jinyoung's shirt to reveal his wound. Just as I expected. It was bleeding alot, with multiple bruises around it. I grabbed the healing spray and scooted closer to him. "Remember, this is going to sting a bit." I warn, aiming the spray. I pushed the nozzle. I glanced at Jinyoung and he winced in pain. I have to do this for atleast for a minute. I got a little impatient...my eyes started to trail off. I can't deny I never wondered what type of body he has. I took a quick glance. Abs. How surprising...kekeke. I started to chuckle silently to myself. He must have noticed, because he started looking at me wierdly. I stopped spraying and put it somewhere else.

"What were you laughing at?" He slightly grinned, tilting his head. Of course I can't tell you the truth.

"Just remembering something." I smile back. I grabbed the gauze and started unraveling it. After I wrapped it around his body, I just need to do his face. It's so awkward though.

"You look really different without glasses. It looks good. Your hair is different too." I have no idea what else to say... but it's true. He has no glasses and his hair is messed up, in a good way. If that makes sense. It makes him look...attractive. I grabbed the ointment and started to lightly spread it on his face.

"...You think so? I don't like the way I look without glasses. That's why I wear them even though I have contacts.." Jinyoung explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

----------------

Jinyoung POV

"Finished!" Chorong announced. She handed me a mirror to look at myself. I have alot of scars on my face, with a single bandage.

"How will people think of me in school?" I groan, touching my bandage. Chorong just chuckled.

"I don't know~. You'll just have to find out by going tomorrow. And, Jinyoung," I turned to look at her. She had a serious look on her face, "Will you not tell anyone where I live? I'm kinda embarrassed. Iv'e never showed anyone besides Bomi and the others.."

"Don't worry." I grinned. She smiled back. After that Chorong and I just hung out for a while. Talking, drinking tea, until it got late. "I should go now, huh? It's getting late." Chorong nodded. I grabbed my bag off the floor and put my shoes on. She walked me to the door.

"Goodnight, Jinyoung!' Chorong smiled as I walked out the door.

"Night, Chorong."

-----------------

Weeeee I finished~. Sorry that the ending seems rushed,  I couldn't think of a good way to end this chapter. I have so many ideas for this story, I have no idea how long this story will last. Sorry if i made spelling mistakes also, i'm too lazy to look it over c: Subscribers and comments are very much appreciated! Enjoy this picture of Baro xD

Photo: [PICREQ7] BARO FOR Trà My (cre: chasunwooday)  Follow our twitter: http://twitter.com/JinyoungUpdates  ~Cem~