I Hate It.

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Author's POV

Chorong was forcefully dragged to a dark alley, unable to defend herself. Once the stranger released his grip, he stood in front of her, putting one hand over , and the other covered her eyes. "If you scream or try to run away, I will you. Got it?"

Chorong slowly nodded. Once the stranger removed his hands, it was no surprise to Chorong who it revealed to be. It was Jong Kook, in an unusually nervous mood. "I have a deal that will reduce the amount of money you owe us."

Reduce the amount of money? For once, something good is happening between her and Jong Kook. Chorong crossed her arms, waiting to hear more. "This deal is, what?"

"Be my cousin's lover. Do whatever he wants. If he wants , then do it. I know that shouldn't be a problem for you, after all, I already tested that." Jong kook shot her a toothy grin, making Chorong feel sick to her stomach.

She wants to forget that night. Jong Kook took advantage of her, and Chorong wished she actually stood up to him. But, with his usual threats, she couldn't. Everytime she thinks of that moment it sends shivers down her spine. It was painful. It was her first time taken away by a man she hates. Chorong absolutely despises it.

"What if I refuse your offer?" Chorong dared to ask. Jong Kook scoffed, leaning close to her face.

"Then I'll make you mine instead. And, I can involve a certain someone. Jinyoung, is his name? Now, I don't think you want that now, right?" Jong Kook hummed, attempting to kiss her. Chorong sharply turned her head.

"Don't bring Jinyoung into this. You can do anything with me, just don't involve Jinyoung. Please." Chorong pleaded. Jong Kook began laughing.

"Then do as I say, then we'll leave him alone."

"This is wrong. Forcing me into a relationship with someone I don't even know." She muttered quietly, knowing saying something like that will make him upset. To her surprise, Jong Kook began laughing horribly, taking a step back.

"I'm taking it that you're accepting then?" Jong Kook raised an eyebrow. As much as Chorong doesn't want to, she nods her head, agreeing to Jong Kook's deal. What choice does she have? Chorong's feelings don't matter to him. Even if she's in love with another man.... Jinyoung.

"Great, you're starting tomorrow. It's his birthday, and I think you'll be the perfect gift." Jong Kook cackled, caressing Chorong's neck. Jong Kook took a piece of paper from his pocket, handing it to Chorong.

"Meet at this address at 6:00 p.m sharp. Do not be late. Do not tell anyone where you're going." Jong Kook commanded, pointing to the words written on the paper. Chorong slowly nodded.

Jong Kook disappeared once he left the alley, leaving Chorong in a terrible state. Chorong leaned against the brick wall, slowly sliding down. She buried her face into her knees, and began silently weeping, unable to do anything else.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Iv'e been sitting on the sofa, watching the door for a hour straight. Where is Chorong? She didn't do anything stupid again, did she? I can't help but worry over her....

Suddenly, the door knob started turning, and I immediately run towards it, opening it for myself. I swing the door open, finding it was Chorong. But, something is wrong. It looks like she's been bawling her eyes out for hours....

Unconsciously, I wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly. Chorong didn't say anything, she just hugged me back, burying her head on my chest. We stayed like this for a moment. Suddenly, Chorong tilted her head up, staring at me with red,swollen eyes. "I'm sorry..." Chorong choked on her words.

I ran my fingers through her hair, shaking my head. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that earlier.... you know I didn't mean any of that, right?"

Chorong nodded her head, flashing a forced smile. She went on her tip toes, placing her forehead against mine. "Jinyoung... you won't leave me, right?" Chorong asked, wrapping her arms around my neck. I hesitated for a moment, taken back by her sudden question. Did something happen before she came home?

"Of course. You're really important to me." I whispered, my face burning up. 

"Are you saying--"

"I like you, Chorong."

Chorong slowly nodded her head, taking a step back. "Okay..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

I lightly push Jinyoung away, turning to walk to my room. I can't face him properly anymore.

I opened my door, flopping down on my bed. Jinyoung's words keep echoing in my head. I like you, Chorong.

After months of wondering if he actually has feelings for me, hearing it from his own mouth like that sounds amazing. How can he say the most perfect thing at the worst possible time? I can't return his feelings anymore.... If I hadn't left right there, I don't know how I would react. I didn't want to leave him. I just wanted to hold him in my arms.

"Chorong? Are you alright?" Jinyoung opened my door, peeking just his head inside. I turned my whole body around, avoiding to meet his face. At the same time, I don't even want to look at him. But, I also just want him to come here and cuddle.

"Leave me alone, Jinyoung." I said bluntly, putting my blanket over my head. I can hear Jinyoung walking over, sitting right next to me on the bed.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jinyoung asked, beginning to lay down. I shook my head from under the blanket.

"No, it's not you at all. Something happened with me and my friend before I came home. That's all." I peeked my head from under the blanket, wanting to see Jinyoung's face.

Jinyoung was nodding his head, somewhat understandingly. Once Jinyoung realized I was staring at him, he flashed a cute smile, spreading his arms. "Do you need a hug?"

I shouldn't hug him. If I do, I know I'm just going to want more. But, my body doesn't listen. 

I sit up in bed, scooting as close as possible to Jinyoung. I place my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around  his body tightly. Jinyoung chuckled, patting my back. "Wanna talk about it?"

I shake my head, burying it into the crook of his neck. Jinyoung laughed, lightly running his fingers through the curls of my hair.

I can't help but convince myself this is the last time we'll be together comfortably like this. Starting tomorrow night, I don't know if I will ever be able to bare with the fact that I'm in a relationship with a guy, but it's not Jinyoung.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

6 p.m. Chorong felt her heart sank as she approached the building she was told to go to. 

The building was a very large, luxurious, home with multiple cars parked outside. Loud music was blasting from the inside with multicolored lights flashing through the windows.

Chorong pushed the door bell multiple times, but no answer. No surprise. Chorong awkwardly stood outside for a few minutes, when suddenly, a very tall and familiar man opened the door.

"Ah, I expected you. Come inside." Jong Kook laughed, directing her into the building.

Jong Kook placed his arm around Chorong's shoulders, keeping her from walking anywhere. They pushed through crowds of people, recieving stares from multiple strangers. Chorong felt very uncomfortable.

They began walking up stairs, going through a quiet hallway. Suddenly, Jong Kook stopped at a door, knocking on it. When no one answered, Jong Kook opened the door, pointing to the bed inside. "Sit over there while I go get your outift."

"Outfit...?" Chorong muttered, sitting down on the bed. Jong Kook nodded, walking out the room.

"Yeah, of course. You gotta look presented for my cousin." He smirked, closing the door as he left. 

Presented? Chorong looked down, examining her clothes. She was wearing a simple cardigan with a pretty shirt and jeans. Nothing really special. But, Chorong does feel a little offended anyway.

After a few minutes, Jong Kook returned, holding a dress. He tossed it to Chorong.

Chorong picked up the dress, holding it in front of her face. It's a very short black dress. Chorong stood up, placing it against her body. "You like it?" Jong Kook chuckled, his eyes wandering her body.

Not at all. Chorong thought. She cringed, her fingers brushing against the fabric. "It's okay." Chorong lied.

Jong Kook smirked, standing in the doorway. "I'll give you some time to change." Jong Kook began walking out, but suddenly stopped, turning to me. "Oh, and, don't wear a bra."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

I examined myself in the mirror, frowning at the reflection. This dress is too revealing. I have a feeling this was Jong Kook's intention.

The dress hugged my body tightly, and it barely covered my . The dress showed alot of cleavage too.... I sat back down on the bed, sighing. I have no idea what to expect tonight. I don't even know who my 'lover' is.

Jong Kook slammed the door open, his disgusting grin creeping on his face. I quickly covered my body with the nearby blanket. "Chorong, no need to hide," Jong Kook cackled, checking the clock. "My cousin will be here soon. I told him to meet in this room at 6:45. Just saying, he's quite the ladies' man. I think you'll enjoy him too."

I don't care if he's the most handsome man in the world. I don't want to be here at all, and I will not fall for him, no matter what.

--

6:45 came around quickly. Once Jong Kook noticed the time, he gave me one last glance, and left the room. Now, I'm alone, sitting on the edge of the bed. I began preparing myself, physically and mentally. Who knows who this man will end up to be? I sat in the silence for a minutes, when suddenly, the door knob began to twist and turn. I braced myself, wrapping the blanket around me tightly.

My jaw nearly dropped to the ground when I realized who it is.

"Y-You?!" We yelled in unison.

"W-What are you doing here! You're not my...present... are you?" Minwoo stuttered, scratching his head.

I groaned out loud in frustration. This idiot is who I'm forced to be paired up? I shamefully nod my head. Minwoo began stuttering all this nonsense, but I ignored it all. Finally, he said something clearly to me. "What am I suppose to do with you?" He asked, clearly confused.

D-Doesn't he get it.... 

I sat on the bed, gawking at him. Finally, after a few moments, he seemed to finally understand. His face turned bright red, and he began pacing around the room in embarrassment. "W-What?! Uh.... this is too good be t-true. You wouldn't just randomly show up here. Did s-someone set you up for this?"

"How do you know?" I accidently blurted out. I gasped, covering my mouth. I wasn't suppose to say anything..!

Minwoo's shocked expression suddenly changed to a warm smile. "Ah.. I see! I knew it. My cousin did this, didn't he?" Minwoo asked, raising an eyebrow. I hesitated, afraid to answer him honestly. If Jong Kook finds out, who knows what'll he do.... "I'm taking silence as a yes." Minwoo sat on the bed, sitting as far away as possible. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you. As much as I would like to, it's just wrong. I know how aggresive my cousin is. He's a brute." Minwoo awkwardly laughed.

Is this really the same, erted, annoying, overly confident Minwoo? His sudden personality change is surprising and nearly laughable. Has he really changed? Or, is this just another trick?

"Jong Kook is going to punish me if he finds out we didn't do anything tonight. I'm not saying I want to do anything with you either." I dully remarked, getting up from bed.

"I suspected you would say that. I was thinking we could just fake it." Minwoo said, crossing his legs.

"How would you fake it...?"

"Like, I'll mess up my hair, my shirt a little, and unbuckle my belt. O-Of course, when you're not around. I'll walk out of the room like that, while you stay in here, and you mess up your clothes and bed a little. It'll seem like we did something." Minwoo explained, ruffling his hair.

I guess that could be believeable. I nod, agreeing to his plan. Minwoo grinned. "Alright, cover your eyes."

I put the blanket over my head, burying it under the pillow. I have no intention of peeking on Minwoo. I'm only willing to do that if it was Jinyoung. Kekekekeke.

I can hear Minwoo shuffling around the room and unbuckling his belt. "Okay, I'm going to the room Jong Kook is at. Once I'm gone, you do your part." Minwoo said, walking out the door.

I sit up in bed, taking the blanket off my head. I get up, throwing one of the pillows on the ground. I take the blanket and mess it up. 

Now that I look at it, I'm not sure if this is really believable. What type of couple makes this much of a mess? Well, unless they're really rough...

I shake the unwanted pictures out of my head, continuting to do stuff according to Minwoo's plan. I lower the zipper on the back of my dress a little, and ruffle my hair up. I examine my reflection in the mirror, and I'm satisfied with the result. I was about to lay back down on the bed, when my phone began ringing.

I quickly walked over the tiny night stand, checking the caller id. Jinyoung. I bit my lip. Should I really answer?

I was about to set the phone back down, but I decided last second to answer. I want to hear Jinyoung's voice. "Hello?"

"Chorong? What time are you coming home?" Jinyoung said. I checked the clock, surprised by the time. It's already 7:30 and I promised to be home before 8:30. But, I don't I'm able to leave this place anytime soon...

"About that, Bomi and Hayoung took a lot longer to finish their project than I thought. I just began tutoring them... I don't know when we'll be done. I don't think I'm able to get home before 8:30." I lied.

I told Jinyoung that I was going to Bomi's place to tutor her and Hayoung. Also, that we were working on a project together. As much as I don't want to lie to him, I had to. I can't tell him the truth. I heard Jinyoung sigh over the line.

"Ah... I see. It's fine. What time do you---"

"You guys wouldn't believe how great Chorong is in bed!"

"You're bluffing~"

"No, she's the best gift ever." Minwoo yelled from behind the door, followed by multiple laughs. 

"Who's that?" Jinyoung asked over the line, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Uh...." My voice trailed off, unable to say anything. This looks really bad, doesn't it?

"Well boys, gotta get back to Chorong. She kept begging for more!" Minwoo laughed.

"Come on, just get a quick drink with us." A man said. I can hear their footsteps slowly disappearing as they walk back down the hall way.

"What the hell is going on down there?" Jinyoung asked again, enraged.

"Jinyoung, it's really not what it seems!" I pleaded.

Iv'e never heard Jinyoung so mad before. I didn't mean for this to happen at all..... "Oh, yeah? Then please explain to me exactly what's going on." Jinyoung said sarcastically.

All I could do is stutter idioticly over the line. I can't say anything clearly. I can't explain anything to him without telling the truth"Jinyoung...."

"Chorong! I'm back! Let's continue now, shall we~" Minwoo cooed, slamming the door open.

"Seems like I'm interrupting something." Jinyoung hung up on me, leaving me speechless. 

I threw my phone down on the bed, curling up in a little ball. 

"Uh.... my bad?" Minwoo awkwardly laughed, backing out the doorway.

This is all a big misunderstanding.... How can I ever get Jinyoung to trust me again?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. And that this chapter is kind of short. Oh and btw, Minwoo is an OC. A made up character. Meaning, not the Minwoo from boyfriend or any other group that has a member with that name. 

Subcribe and comment! If there is any spelling/grammar errors, forgive me. This was rushed.