You Can Stay With Me.

Hidden Beneath Your Smile

Chorong POV

"Ms. Park! Open the door!" Why is the land lord knocking at my door in 3 in the MORNING? I groan, getting out my bed. I approach the door. 

"Ahjusshi! What do you want at 3 in the morning! It's even raining!" I yell from behind the door. I can barely hear him with the sound of the rain.

"It's the end of March! You have not paid rent! I'm giving you till the end of the day to GET OUT!" I heard him bang the door one last time, listening as his footsteps start to disappear.

"Wait!" I call, opening the door and running towards him. The land lord turned around, with a annoyed face. I was getting soaked in the rain, only in a t-shirt and shorts. "Can't you give me a little longer? I have no where else to go!" I pleaded, holding onto his arm. He just scoffed.

"You said same thing last month! You never pay and I always tolerate it! But not anymore, get out." The land lord snapped, pushing my hands off. "If you're not gone by tonight, I will call the police."

I went back inside, slamming the door closed. I flop on the couch, feeling tears go down my face. I have no where else to go. What am I suppsose to do? I bury my face in the pillow. I have no money, I always give it to the Jong Kook.

I can't ask any of the girls because they have such large families, and I would just be a burden.... They would have no room for me anyway. I can't ask any of the guys because I barely even know them, and I only have Baro and Jinyoung's number. Baro is always talking about how busy he is, and I'm awkward around him....

That only leaves Jinyoung then. Gongchan is always talking about how luxorious his place is, and that he lives alone. I don't know though, I don't want to annoy Jinyoung...

I sighed, taking out my phone. I don't really have a choice at this point. I scroll through my contacts, finding his number.

"Hello? Jinyoung? I'm really sorry to be calling you so early..." I apologized. I can hear Jinyoung yawning over the line.

"It's alright. I thought it was one of guys calling, but then I realized it was you... so I answered." He softly laughed, yawning again. "So, what's up? You usually don't call me."

I explained the whole situation to him. It's really embarrasing though... After I was done, Jinyoung was silent for a moment, probably thinking of what to do. "Of course, Chorong. You can stay at my place for as long as you need to." Jinyoung replied. I felt a wave of relief fall over me. I won't be sleeping in the streets!

"Thank you so much Jinyoung. You don't know how thankful I am. But, I'm really sorry also." He just laughed playfully.

"No it's okay. I have alot of room at my place. Do you need to get picked up now? I can come now." Jinyoung asked. I hesitated for a moment. It's almost 4 in the morning, and it's raining. He's not going to walk to get me, is he?

"It's raining though..." I can hear Jinyoung laughing again.

"I didn't say I was going to walk. I'll be there in a few." Jinyoung hung up the phone, leaving me confused. He doesn't have a car though... How's he going to get here? I just shrug. Guess I'll find out once he gets here.

----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I ended the call, immediately calling Gongchan's number after. Gongchan's cousin owns a moving company, like people who own those moving trucks and alot of other items helpful for people who want to move. I bet he could pull a few strings for me. Just like he did to help me move to this apartment.

"What's so important to call me at 4 in the morning!" Gongchan groaned.

"Sorry, Channie. I need your help for something really important."

"Which is what?"

"Chorong got kicked out from her apartment, so I'm letting her stay at my place for the time being." I heard Channie gasp from over the line.

"Hyung, you're so lucky. I know what you want already. But I don't know, my cousin's place is probably not even open." I'm lucky? I just laugh at his comment. But, Channie has a point about his cousin. It's pretty early in the morning after all.

"But I'll call and see if he can help anyway. Let me call you back." Channie hung up. I flopped down at the sofa, looking around the apartment. I am so glad I decided to clean up yesterday. This place was a pig sty 2 days earlier.  After 5 minutes, I felt my phone vibrate.

"It took alot of convincing, but my cousin's workers can help. You so owe me Jinyoung."

"Thank you Channie. Don't worry, I'll buy food for you." I can hear him quietly squeal like a girl over the line.

"I'll be at your place with the workers in a while."

----------------------------

Chorong POV

The door bell rang, and I walked over to answer it. I opened the door, only to Jinyoung standing there with an umbrella over his head.

"Hi." He smiled, waving. He only simply said one word, and I already feel myself burning up. Ever since Valentine's Day, I finally gotten used to the idea of liking Jinyoung. I don't think I could ever tell him though...

Jinyoung was wearing sweats and a jacket outside in the cold weather. "Thanks for coming, Jinyoung." He nodded. He walked inside, looking around. "I have alot of stuff. So it might take a while to pack up everything.." I muttered, pointing to various items in the living room. Jinyoung shook his head, smiling again.

"Don't worry about that." He chuckled. What does he mean? Jinyoung looked back, waving to someone. I looked closer and I realize it was Gongchan, with other men.There was a large truck also. The men were all wearing matching uniforms. "I hired some people to help us. You don't mind, right?"

The workers walked into my house, each of them bowing before entering. Gongchan walked up to us, putting his arm over Jinyoung's shoulder. "You can thank me. These are my people!" Gongchan laughed, walking inside also.

I helped Jinyoung and everyone else pack up my things. I put my clothes into an suitcase, and everything else into boxes. I was carrying a large box to put outside, but Jinyoung came over to me, picking up the box for me. He just grinned at me before walking outside again.

---

"That's everything." I said, putting in the last box. "Thanks for all your guys' help." I turned around, bowing.

"No problem!" Gongchan chuckled. Jinyoung, Gongchan, and I rode in the moving truck, while the workers left in their own personal cars. I rode in the middle as Jinyoung sat in the driver's seat. I didn't know he could drive. "You're going to be amazed by Jinyoung's apartment! It's awesome~" Gongchan grinned, patting me on the back.

----

"We're here." Jinyoung said, opening the car door. I was about to open my door, but Jinyoung came over to my side and did it for me. He's so nice~

We walked to the entrance of the apartment building, and it's amazing! There's a small yet nicely decorated lobby. We walked inside the elevator. "Top floor~" Jinyoung smiled, pushing the highest level button. The elevator stopped at the floor, as it opened it revealed a white hall way. "This way." We walked down the hallway, and stopped at a door. Jinyoung took keys out from his pocket and opened his door. My mouth dropped.

"What did I tell you?" Gongchan chuckled, walking inside. As we walked inside, a white, fluffy puppy greeted us. It started jumping on my legs, it's tail wagging crazily.

"It's so cute!" I squeal, picking it up. "What's his or her's name?" Jinyoung walked next to me, petting the dog's head. I'm usually scared of dogs... but this one is so cute! And it doesn't look scary.

"It's a boy. And his name is Dog." Jinyoung replied. I laughed. Dog? What a 'creative' name. I placed Dog back on the ground.

"You can just drop your bag here." Jinyoung said, pointing to the floor. I did what he asked, placing it on the floor. I only brought this bag because I'm bringing everything else tomorrow. Gongchan had to leave, so we waved goodbye as he left the door. It's just me and Jinyoung now.

"Your room is the first one to the left." Jinyoung explained, pointing. I nodded, walking to it. I opened the door to the bed room, and it's just as I expected. It has a similar style to the living room. It's awesome. I plopped down on the bed, hugging the pillow. So comfortable~ I was just about ready to sleep, when Jinyoung opened the door, his head peeking in.

"Do you like it?" Jinyoung grinned, sitting next to me on the bed. I nodded, smiling. He patted my head. I burned up at his touch. I slightly turn my head so he can't see my face. He's just going to tease me if he sees how pink I turn... "Well, I'm going to go sleep now. Just go to the kitchen if you're hungry. Treat this place like it's your own." Jinyoung smiled, getting up from the bed.

Without thinking first, I grabbed his hand, slightly pulling him. Jinyoung looked back at me, wide-eyed. "Y-Yes?" He stuttered. My mouth opened, but words weren't coming out.

I wanted him to stay. I didn't want him to leave. But I can't tell him that. I released his hand, embarrassed. "I'm s-sorry!" I stammered. I thought Jinyoung would make fun of me, but he just smiled at me, patting my head.

"It's alright." Jinyoung didn't say anything to make me feel worse. He always knows the right things to do. Then there's me. I wish I had more confidence to tell him the things I want to tell him. But I can't, not yet. It only happens with him.

When Jinyoung left, I buried my face in my pillow and groaned. Luckily, my pillow muted me out. I stayed in that position for a while. I turned around, staring at the ceiling. And soon enough, I fell asleep.

---------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

10 a.m already..? I groaned, sitting up in my bed. I smashed my hand on the alarm clock; shutting it off. I walked past the mirror, and I stopped to check myself. I forgot to wear a shirt... I'm so used to sleeping with just boxers and no shirt. But obviously I have to start wearing clothes with a girl around the house.

I grabbed my towel on the way out my room, walking towards the bathroom. I wonder if Chorong is awake yet? I don't see her around the house... I better take this opportunity to wash up first then. I opened the door to the bathroom, dropping all my items on floor. Holy....

Chorong was standing in the bathroom, wearing only a towel. Her hair was dripping wet. She turned to me, shocked. Her face turned bright red.

Chorong turned to grab bottles off the counter, but apparently she was carrying her towel. Her towel fell straight down on the ground, leaving her standing there . I covered my eyes before I can see anything, backing out of the bathroom.

"GET OUT!!" Chorong screamed, throwing shampoo bottles at me.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" I yell, running out of the bathroom. So embarrassing...!

------------------------------

Gosh, Jinyoung needs to learn how to knock first. But then, Chorong should had locked the door~ Kekekeke. Sorry, short chapter again. I'll make it up with the next chapter~