What is this Feeling

You are the Key to my Heart

 

Hello my lovely readers, 

This is quite a short and late update since I've been working on my other fanfic as well. I promise I will be quicker at updating the next one.

Also there's a bit of YoonYul in it for dhyraa and other YoonYul shippers. I wonder what Yuri is feeling at the end^^

Enjoy!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Taeyeon rushed into the bedroom and collapsed on her bed, shutting her eyes.

 

“I am sooooo tired Fany” she groaned.

 

Tiffany burst into laughter at the sight of Taeyeon sprawled on the bed.

 

Taeyeon opened one eye grumpily, “What’s so funny?” she mumbled, “Don’t you feel exhausted?”

 

“I’m not that tired, TaeTae. Not like you.” replied Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon sat up with a look of indignation on her face, “You are not tired, after everything we have done?”

 

Tiffany nodded as she rearranged a bouquet of flowers on the bookshelf.

 

Taeyeon grumbled to herself, “If only that Jessica knew how much we are doing for her.”

 

Tiffany sat next to Taeyeon and rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, “We didn’t do that much.” she said, trying to calm her girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany with a look of disbelief and frowned, “We didn’t do that much? Don’t you think that’s an extreme understatement? First, we took her shopping at her favourite stores and to her favourite amusement park for a day. And then we pretended to be fans and sent a whole heap of positive and inspirational messages. We also sent a truckload of flower bouquets with quotes attached to them. We then sent many balloons in all sorts of interesting shapes and patterns and attached jokes to them to make her laugh. We also got up at ridiculous hours in the morning to cook her favourite treats and sent them as anonymous presents. We also begged the manager to free up her schedules so we could arrange several meetings with Krystal since Jessica is so fond of her little sister. And you say, we didn’t do that much?”

 

Tiffany threw her arms around Taeyeon and hugged her hard, “But TaeTae, it’s for good purposes, right? After all it was depressing seeing her with such a long face and sighing at least once every minute. At least she’s a bit more cheerful now.”

 

Taeyeon pouted, “But it’s so tiring! I’ve had at least…” Taeyeon began counting on her fingers, “eight nights where I’ve been deprived of sleep trying to make her happier.”

 

Tiffany whacked Taeyeon with a pillow, “And so have I! But, I’m not whinging about it like a two year old.”

 

Taeyeon looked desperately around for something to whack Tiffany with. She pounced on a dinosaur shaped balloon and lightly hit Tiffany on the head. “I’m not a two year old!” she shouted.

 

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon, “You’re still behaving like one. Look, you’re throwing a tantrum.” She stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon. “And don’t hit my hair, you’re making it static.”

 

Taeyeon let go of the balloon and pointed accusingly at Tiffany, “You’re acting like a little kid yourself. You just stuck your tongue out. Don’t you think that’s so childish?”

 

With that said, she grabbed Tiffany’s pillow and whacked her then she sprinted out of the bedroom with Tiffany in pursuit yelling “Kim Taeyeon, I am not childish! And why did you hit me with that pillow!”

 

Seohyun watched the two running around the dorm, shaking her head, “Sometimes, I wonder whether they are really older than me.” she sighed.

 

*

 

Yoona arrived at the door of the dorm, puffing. She was carrying large bags of shopping which obscured her vision. The other members always made her do the shopping when there were lots of things to buy since she was the strongest. She fumbled for her keys and to her great relief she managed to get the door open without dropping anything. Tottering with the weight of the shopping bags, she made her way to the kitchen. Unfortunately, she did not notice the girl in front of her who was engrossed with her mobile phone.

 

THUMP!

 

CRASH!

 

Yoona rubbed her head where it had banged on the floor, trying to soothe the dull ache ringing through her head. All the shopping was now on the floor. She winced as she sat up and began to salvage the items that had not been damaged.

 

Yuri got up in surprise. Since she was so interested in her phone, she didn’t realise that a person carrying shopping bags was in front of her. Peering through the mountain of shopping, she spotted the person she had accidentally bumped into.

 

“I’m so sorry Yoona” Yuri said, “Do you need a hand?”

 

Yoona shook her head, feeling dry as she saw who had crashed into her, “It’s alright.” she mumbled, feeling a little shy.

 

Yuri felt very bad for knocking the younger girl down and began to pick up items even though Yoona did not want her help.

 

Yoona looked at Yuri and sighed, “Really Yuri, I don’t need your help. It was just an accident. I can manage by myself.”

 

Yoona attempted to stand but was stopped by a sharp pain in her ankle. As she fell back to the ground, she braced herself for the impact. But she never touched the floor. Yoona could feel Yuri’s arms wrapped around her waist, preventing her from falling. Yoona felt a sense of disappointment as Yuri let go of her and placed her gently on the floor. Yuri looked at Yoona with concern in her eyes.

 

“Does your ankle hurt?” Yuri questioned.

 

Yoona didn’t answer but turned her head away, trying to hide the blush in her cheeks.

 

Seeing that Yoona wasn’t going to answer, Yuri took off Yoona’s shoes and socks with great care. She saw that Yoona’s ankle was bruised and swollen and a wave of guilt washed over her. Ignoring the protests of Yoona, Yuri lifted her and carried Yoona to her room.

 

When Yuri left to get a pack of ice, Yoona touched her cheeks, feeling them heating up again. Yuri had just carried her to her bed. She felt so special and loved even though she knew Yuri was only doing this out of guilt.

 

Yuri returned with an ice pack and tenderly held it to Yoona’s ankle, her eyes b with worry.

 

“Are you alright?” she asked.

 

Yoona smiled, “Yes, thank you”

 

Yuri returned the smile, “No problem. You should probably rest a bit. I’ll bring some dinner up for you”

 

*

 

Yuri held up a spoon of soup to Yoona’s mouth. At Yuri’s insistence, Yoona had let her feed her. Yoona was trying very hard to pretend that she didn’t enjoy being fed by Yuri. Suddenly, Yuri reached up and wiped away a crumb at the corner of Yoona’s mouth and Yuri felt something like electricity running down her finger and her heartbeat quickened. What is this feeling she wondered.