First training.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

The moment we stepped into the dance practice room, we put down our bags and hydrated ourselves. We did some stretching and warm-ups while waiting for the dance trainer.The door opened, revealing a young but unknown lady, she stepped in elegantly and oh gosh she had a really fierce face. Just like when we were younger, I got scared. Yes, I was big now, but I was still scared of fierce looking people. Call me scaredy cat or whatever but it's a fact and I admit it.My heartbeat fastened every step she took.Unknowingly, I kept taking steps closer to my brother as the teacher walked in. Every step she took, I'll take one step closer to my brother, until... I accidentaly hit him and I looked up. Gosh, that was embarrasing. My face flushed as I took a step further away. Ok, I'm a weird person, I admit...Just like he could read my heart,

Doojoon:Are you scared?

He whispered, loud enough for me to hear. I just slowly nodded and he just gave me a warm smile and mouthed the word "gwenchana" with that, my heartbeat slowed down and I suddenly felt better. I gave him a slight smile back and he just nodded once and looked back at the teacher.

Trainer:From now on, I will be YOUR dance trainer. I expect MORE from YOU TWO, I heard that the  two of you are ONE of the BEST of all other trainees. I want FULL attention EVERY lesson Do your understand?

Gosh, does she need to emphasise on all those?she is far most the fiercest teacher who speaks with a sometimes loud and sometimes soft voice. And that was not pleasant as when she raises her voice, just know that it's sudden. *Sigh*

Jiyoon&Doojoon:Neh.

Trainer:NOW, let's begin.Follow me step by step. We're gonna perfect this dance by the end of the lesson.

O.O We have never or I have never perfected a dance in 1 day before!! 

She then played a music and danced to it. I have to admit she is a good dancer. Suddenly, she did a dance move that I have NEVER seen in my life. She made a bridge before lifting her legs up and moving her legs backwards again. So it's like a bridge before doing a handstand and then her legs landing behind, once again forming another PERFECT bridge. OMY! THAT IS HARD you have to be flexible!!!

Trainer:That is for you Jiyoon!

I gave her a O0O face. She then gave me a "Do it now" face. The first few moves were easy, I have done that before and soon, THAT move came. WHAT IF I BROKE A BONE!!

Jiyoon:But I have never done that move before!! 

Trainer:Yoon Jiyoon, everybody has a first time now, I'm waiting.

Jiyoon:But I am not so flexible!

Trainer:Stop complaining and do it! It's simple!

Jiyoon:B-

Trainer:No BUTS!

I guess I have no choice do I? I sighed before going on the ground to form a bridge then, I lifted my legs up. My hands were wobbling. Wanting to end it fast, I stretched my legs backwards and dropped it down to form a bridge.Suddenly, I felt my stomach cramp. I think I strained my muscle! My stomach was numb and I can feel it. I manage to form a bridge but immediately landed down as the pain shot through my body. My hands held onto my stomach as I fell onto the ground, screaming in pain. My brother rushed towards me.

Doojoon:Ya! Gwenchana??? Ya!

I couldn't answer. it was too painful. 

Trainer:It's normal! Flexibility must be trained up! Now get up!! It'll subside! HURRY! We don't have the whole day!

As I held in the pain, I lightly pushed oppas hand away before standing up, wobbling a little before falling onto the ground again. My brother held me up. The trainer pushed his hands away and shouted.

Trainer:YOON JIYOON! GET UP NOW! 

I held in my tears of pain and fright before using all my might to stand up. 

Trainer:See?! You're fine!

Doojoon's Pov

The heck! My sister is hurt and she is still pushing her to stand. I can see that Jiyoon was in pain. I really can. What kind of trainer is this?! That move was obviously hard for a trainee like Jiyoon! Flexibility must be trained up SLOWLY! Not by force!

Jiyoon:I'm s-sorry...

Trainer:Shut up and let's carry on!

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Doojoon:YA! My sister is hurt can't you see that?! Are you even a trainer?!Will you give her a break!?!

I shouted at her before going towards Jiyoon.

Doojoon:Gwenchana?

I asked my sister.

Jiyoon slowly nodded with a small smile, but it was quite obviously fake... What the hell is wrong with that damn trainer?!

Trainer:Yoon Doojoon! Don't be rude!! I'm older than you! Now LET'S CARRY ON NOW!

Doojoon:So what?! You hurting a STUDENT?! Pfft not even a good trainer. I'll tell my omma and appa to FIRE you! Idiot !

Trainer:You-

Doojoon:I what?! Nothing to say eh? Now get out of MY way! I need to bring my sister to the doctor to see what YOU have done to her. 

I took up both our stuffs and helped Jiyoon walk out of the training room. Jiyoon was still holding onto her stomach and she was limping her way out. 

Jiyoon:You know, I-I am fine right? Didn't have to call her a oppa, what if she tells omma and appa?

Doojoon:Tsk I don't care, now are you ok? I'm bringing you to the doctor.

Jiyoon:Gwenchana. It's fine oppa, it's my fault for not doing it properly...

Doojoon:But flexibility needs time to train! She forcing you is not a good way!

Jiyoon:But she already said it was normal!

Doojoon:Normal?! Pathetic! I know it hurts! Now, it's not normal to have a strain in your STOMACH!Now let's go to the clinic, I want to know what that did to you! No complains!

Jiyoon:Arraso oppa, Gomawoyo!

Doojoon:Eh?Gwenchana!

I smiled to her. She smiled back, I think our relationship is getting better this days...

A/N

Keke Doojoon's overprotective mode is slowly turning on!