Meeting Exo

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

I was still mad at them. Throughout the day they have been asking for my forgiveness. Guess what. I did not forgive them yet. I sat on the sofa as all 17 of them stared at me with Puppy eyes. I felt disgusted and I wanted to cringe. Yoseob was there too. Oh did I ever tell you? 

He came one fine day and kneeled down in front of me, asking for my forgiveness. Of course, Doojoon grabbed him and was gonna punch him so hard but he didn't even resist. I knew he was feeling guilty and that he was gonna change so I forgave him. 

And now, Sigh... His puppy eyes are so... Haish...

DING DONG!

I perked up and dashed towards the door. I flung the door open and grinned widely at the 12 figures.

Jiyoon: OPPPPPAAAASSS!

I screamed and pounced onto the one in front, Sehun. He stumbled a little but smiled after and ruffled my hair. 

Doojoon: Who's that Jiyoon?

Jiyoon: Meet my friends, Exo. We met coincidentally at a Cafe and have been friends ever since then. Exo is a top gang in Seoul and they are soooooo AWESOME! Ah I love them so much. 

Everyone (Bap, Beast to be specific) glared at the 12 hot and shining boys. In order to break the awkward atmosphere, I introduced them.

Jiyoon: Ehem... Let me introduce them. Suho, Sehun, Kai, D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Xiumin, Kris, Chen, Lay and Tao.

I grinned and pointed at them 1 by 1. Daehyun frowned and stepped forward, protectively wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him, making me land on his chest. I squirmed but his grip was too tight. Exo looked at me with a questioning look. I smiled sheepishly and introduced my friends. 

Jiyoon: Er.. This is Bap, Daehyun-

Daehyun: her boyfriend.

He added, cutting me off. 

Jiyoon: Yeah.. My boyfriend, Yongguk, Himchan,Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae. BAP is my boyfriend's group.. And this is my brother's group, BEAST. Doojoon, Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Junhyung and Hynseung. And this is MY group, Emily, Rachel, Haewon, Krystal, Reina and myself. 

Sehun: OH so this were the people who were wea-

Before he finished his sentence, Luhan slapped his head and smiled at us, pushing Sehun aside.

Luhan: Ehem... Ignore his... Chilidish remarks-

Sehun pushed Luhan away, making the 2 of them bicker. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Suho, signallung him to talk.

Suho: Ah these two.. Ignore them. We're Exo and we're here to make you'll stronger. From now, we shall be comrades and er... Let's work well together.

He smiled. Daehyun pulled me closer as I sighed. Oh well.. That's what I love about my DaeDaeBunny~~ I squealed inwardly. 

A/N

YAYYY! I finished my exams! Please wait for my updates! I'll update more often now! Please subscribe, comment and well, Upvote? Hehe~ Okay bye bye! Btw... Exo's in!! ^^ And HunHan~ Any exotics here? ^^