Sigh

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL HAPPENED HERE!!!" 

I winced at the booming voice that came the moment the door swung open. The loud chatterings and smiles on the guys faces had totally faded off when they saw us in that state. 

"Uhm... Hi... Guys?" Haewon unnie smiled awkwardly as the 24 guys glared daggers at the 6 of us. Yongguk narrowed his eyes at us and crossed his arms, giving us a look that said 'explain right now'. 

"Okokok... Firstly, you guys have to chill and sit down now so we can explain what happened." I started, carefully. To be very honest, all of them looked pretty damn mad right now and I, would definitely NOT want to accidentally say something that offended them. 

All 24 of them sat down, some on the couches, some on the floor. 

"We were on our way home and we met a group of girls, 10 to be exact. Considering the fact that they looked and acted like gangsters, they probably are. So they picked a fight with us and boom! This happened..." Emily trailed off. I studied the guys features. They all looked worried and some, upset. Probably because they felt bad about not being able to protect us. 

"Were they strong?" Suho asked.

"They had 10 members, so we were outnumbered. But they were pretty strong. I think without training, we would've been beaten up into a pulp." Krystal said. 

I nodded, agreeing to what she said. They were all strong, with great tactics and speedy movements. My train of thoughts were cut off when Suho stood up. "That's why we need to train, make ourselves stronger. It's not as easy as I thought... There would definitely be stronger gangs out there. As creepy as it sounds, they watch us and know more than we can ever imagine." 

Daehyun put his arm around me and examined my wounds when everyone else went back to rest. He frowned and lightly brushed his thumb over my wounds. I winced and hissed at the pain. 

"I'm sorry..." He whispered. I gave him a smile, reassuring him. 

"I should've skipped club activities... I shouldn't have let you guys go alone... I-" I cut his rambling by pecking his lips lightly. 

"Ya... We may be hurt but it isn't that bad. We still can protect ourselves ya know." I tried lightening the mood but his face didnt seem to change. He looked guilty and sad, which I don't understand why because it's not his fault at all. 

"Daehyun look at me." I stated firmly. He looked up and at that point of time, his eyes were that of a lost puppy. 

"It is not your fault. It is not anyone's okay. It's just bruises. Nothing much yeah? So get over it will ya." I added, trying to ease his guilt, which I felt he had no reason to be guilty for. 

"Okay..." He said, still upset. I sighed, what do I do with this guy. 

I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms tighter around me. I felt so safe, so secure that I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Daehyun's Pov

My heart clenched at the sight of the girls, specifically Jiyoon, being injured. I couldn't help the guilt that was eating me up from the inside. I bet the other guys felt that too. However, at least I had Jiyoon to comfort me. She had been a great help to ease my guilt. 

To be honest, I was shocked when she initiated the kiss at that moment, but I liked it. When she moved closer, I wrapped my arms tighter around her, feeling very protective over my girl. 

I felt so complete when she lay in my arms, that feeling is totally unexplainable. 

When she fell asleep, I observed her angelic features and my lips curved up into a smile. She was mine. This perfect girl right here, was mine. My heart leaped at that thought. I felt extremely lucky. 

However, I jumped a little when Doojoon suddenly talked. 

"Daehyun ah, bring my sis up to her room please." I was surprised at his calm voice. We were cuddling, he was overprotective and he sounded... Normal. 

"Hyung..." I started and looked at him. He raised a brow whe I called him.

"Are you... Are you starting to accept me and your sister?" I asked carefully.

I was surprised when he let out a soft chuckle. 

"Of course. I've been observing... And I think you are the only one that can make my sister like that... Though, I don't know what you have in you." I rolled my eyes at the last part. I was not hurt at all, because at least I got his approval and he sounded like he was joking. 

"Thanks hyung. I'll bring her up now" I lifted her in my arms, and bowed a little as I excused myself. She was as light as a feather. 

Nobody's Pov

That night, all the guys slept, with a common determination. 

Not to ever leave anyone alone, and also the importance of sticking together now that they have came up to this point. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... Crappy chapter.. But hehehe I wanted a Daehyun and Jiyoon moment so... Hope you like it? 

SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND UPVOTE MAYBE ;) I will send you lots of loveee hehe ok byebye