Upset.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

I may be blind, but I have earsI heard people around the canteen gossipping stuff like. "Why is Yoseob dating that Yoojung??" That was when my heart shattered. Somehow I think it is a blessing in disguise. Being blind is better. I won't have to see them kiss; act all lovey dovey; hug. I forcefully dragged my chair, making a screeching sound. 

Haera: Jiyoon, what are you doing?

Jiyoon: Going for a walk unnie.

Doojoon: I'll go with you.

Daehyun: Ani, she is suppose to show me and my members around so the 6 of us will accompany her.

Jiyoon: Arraso. Oppa ah, Bap will go with me. 

Emily: Then I am coming to help.

I nodded. I needed help anyways. The 8 of us made our way out of the canteen and towards who knows where. I used my walking stick to lead me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of lunch bell rang. The 8 of us headed to class since coincidentally, we all have the same class. I was still a little upset. Doojoon oppa called me saying that we needed to talk at home and that I must take his car home. I was reluctant at first but well, Doojoon oppa dosen't want protests or he will ban me from eating my favorite food, lollipops. I can NOT survive without those sweet sweets. They are just irrisistable. Lesson passed very very slowly BUT, the bell rang. before the teacher said anything, I could hear drags of chairs. Being blind does NOT have advantages though... I take AGES to pack my bags which will lead to impatient oppa, angry oppa, nagging oppa... I hate that especially since that today I have to officially give up in Yoseob. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home, oppa gave me his super LOOONNNGGG old grandmother speech. I was spacing out most of the time... Maybe moving on is a good idea. 

Doojoon: Okay now go rest. I'll whip p something for you.

I cheered happily inside my heart and slowly felt my way up to my room. Not knowing that there was something in front of my foot, I tripped and fell, making a loud thud. I groaned in pain and lifter myself up the ground.

Doojoon: YAH! GWAENCHANA?!?!?!

I heard rushing footsteps up towards me. I felt someone pulling me up and helping me to my room.

Doojoon: You be more careful next time arraso?

I nodded. Oppa helped me apply medicine on my wound and patted my head before heading off to the kitchen. I'm glad I have such a caring oppa... I think I'll go on fine without YANG YOSEOB... 

A/N

I am making some drama at the abck and I think skipping quite a bit of time. Oh and 1 more thing... hehe are you all okay with beatings and violence? No cursing words like the f*** and stuff is that okay? Please continue to subscribe and comment!! Please don't be so secretive and shy. Feel free to correct me or give ideas in the comment box below! Next chapter, I will have a gif spam! Of mixture BAP and BEAST. Recent;y BAP has been "Haunting" me... I'm anticipating BEAST's comeback too! Oh and sorry for talking so much and wasting so much time. I hope you like my story so far. 

P.S. I might not be updating till saturday or Friday cause of exams! I hope you understand! Annyeong! ^~^