Healing

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's POV

I winced as I opened my eyes and saw the light for the first time in what felt like a few days.. My eyes flickered towards the figure lying beside me and a smile made its way to my face unknowinglky when I saw Daehyun. 

"Babe you're awake!" He jumped up of his position and hugged me. My back didnt hurt anymore... Well, not badly at least. It felt more like a bruise now.

"How are you feeling?" He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows

"Better, oppa" I said with a slight smile, "what happened over the time I was out?" I continued.

"Suho hyung seems to have figured some things out but he hasn't talked about it. He's still in his study room thinking about stuffs right now with your brother and Yongguk hyung. I think they may have a slight clue on the gangs. I-" 

He was cut off by the loud bang of the door and in came my friends, with Sehun pointing an accusatory finger towards Daehyun oppa

"Ya! HYUNG! How could you not tell us when Jiyoon woke up HUH! Jiyoooon, oppppaaaa was sooooo worried" Sehun came running towards me to hug me after shouting at Daehyun, who was clearly unhappy. 

"That is MY girlfriend you are hugging right there!"Daehyun peeled Sehun off of me as he emphasised on the 'my'. 

Before they could argue further, Chanyeol walked in. 

"Oh Jiyoon you're awake!" He smiled then continued, "as much as I would like to hug you right now Jiyoon, but Suho hyung has called for another meeting. You can continue to rest though we can always update you later." 

"Nono I want to come." I sat up with the help of my boyfriend who then held me by the waist and together, the 4 of us walked down. 

No one's POV

As soon as the 4 entered, everyone smiled slightly, sort of relief Jiyoon was okay. However, Suho had more important things to discuss right now. 

"There were CCTV cameras somehow in that area we fought during the last encounter. We managed to hack into the system of that company and relooked at the CCTV footage to spot their faces. After using facial recognition, we figured them out. It was those people from the rookie gang. The same ones. Now... We have a plan. It's dangerous and risky but... It's worth a try. Doojoon hyung." Suho said. 

"Okay so this is going to sound completely insane. We will send a few of us into their base." Doojoon said. 

"WHAT?!" Everyone, except the three leaders, burst out. 

"Hyung that's suicidal" Sehun muttered. "We will ALL die. We aren't ready! We don't know how many they have and-"

"LISTEN TO US WILL YOU!" Yongguk boomed and Suho sighed. Everyone clearly, was stressed out. 

"We will send a few of us in, and convince them that we betrayed our own members and are interested. It is the best plan we can come up with to estimate their strength. Meanwhile, Teentop and Vixx have also offered their alliance with us." Suho said

"Okay... So who are we sending?" Jiyoon asked. 

"Well, after discussion, Doojoon, Gikwang, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, Himchan, Zelo, Daehyun" Suho said 

"Oppa.. I wanna go with my brother and Daehyun" Jiyoon spoke up

"No way. You just got injured" Doojoon said. 

"Why? I'm fine now!" She argued. "I don't care I need to go! Please I can take care of myself I swear!" 

"Jiyoon ah" Haewon said 

"Please.." Jiyoon begged. She felt that she needed to be there. She didn't know why but she knew she had to do something important there. 

They all exchanged glances

"If Jiyoon is going then I'm going too." Haewon said with a sigh. 

"Actually it's kinda true we need some from 6AG there too.." 

And that was how the 10 of them were decided.