Bad mood;make over.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

The moment school ended, I rushed out of school, not even bothering to wait for my oppa.I was mad, fuming mad. I thought they were true friends and look now. Just cause my brother is their enemy, they had to DITCH me that way. Great, JJJJJUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTTT great-.-... 

*BOM* I slammed my room door the moment I stepped a foot into it. As I opened my laptop and checked my messenger, I recieved a message.

Decide by tommorow. I don't care how you do it. I swear, if you don't choose us, your life would be miserable and don't forget, you'll never becoe a queenka. I'll get EVERYONE including the BEAST members to hate you, somehow.

-2.13pm-

Tsk!! Are you threatening me?? You think my OPPA would hate me? Fat hope!And I rather NOT be a queenka than to betray my brother and call him nasty names.

-2.14pm-

I guess my decision is clear?

Pfft! Wrong choice Yoon Jiyoon, wrong choice. And I HAVE a way to make them hate you! You will regret this!

-2.14pm-

Tsk! I'm not scared! He'll never betray me and I know that! So get the hell out of my life, we'll not know each other from now on. And by the way, just to prove you wrong, I'll stay as a queenka. You'll see!

-2.16pm-

Okay then, it's a competition. You got it Yoon Jiyoon, you did!

-2.16pm-

I smirked before slapping my laptop shut. Time for some change in fasion!

I headed for the mall nearby and I was sure that I was gonna change for them to see the new me. I'll win them, in academics, trust and popularity! I fastened my pace towards the mall. 

As I stepped into the crowded mall, I headed for my hairsalon. Upon entering, my usual hairstylist,Jimin unnie came towards me.

Jimin:Hey! Haircut?

Jiyoon:No, I come here to eat-.-

Jimin:Arraso no need for sacarstic-ness!

Jiyoon:Is theresuch a word?

Jimin:Mollayo! Anyway, what hairstyle?Usuals?

Jiyoon:Ani! I want a more girly and pretty hairstyle!

Jimin:So, you finally agreed to do the girlier one?

Jiyoon:Neh.

Jimin:ASSA! Let's go with the one which you REJECTED the last time.

Jiyoon:Okay.

She sat me down on the chair and started to do what hairstylist do. I'm not really sure though.

Jiyoon's hairstyle:http://topjpg.com/images/1724-nice-korean-hairstyles-2012-korean-hairstyles-heechul-super-junior.jpg (Ignore the girl, look at the hairstyle)

After about 2 hours++, I was done. I paid and thanked Jimin unnie and went off to the next store, make-up store. I bought like TONS of make-up, dull colours, light colours and many others. I came out with bags full of stuff like I bought the WHOLE store.

And Hmph, this is going to surprise the guts out of them. I'll go with a y look. Instead of a normal look. I wanna stand out and that's for sure.

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES, I SORTA HAVE EXAMS AND I COULDN'T UPDAT THAT MUCH BUT I PROMISE ONCE THEY ARE OVER WHICH IS ON WEDNESDAY, I'LL DO MY BEST TO DO A DOUBLE/TRIPPLE UPDATE!PLEASE BEAR WITH ME~SARANGHAE READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS!KEKE