Pain is back.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

The scorching sun shone brightly through my windows, waking me up from my deep sleep. I stretched and let out a yawn before rubbing my eyes. I pushed my comforter aside and stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Weird, today, Oppa didn't wake me up.. Then I remembered something. 

Flashback

Doojoon: Jiyoon, oppa is going somewhere tomorrow with BEAST so we won't be going to school. 

I nodded and pecked his cheek.

Jiyoon: Where?

Doojoon: A... Somewhere. 

Jiyoon: Yes oppa.

Doojoon: So I won't be there in the morning till maybe late at night.

I tilted my head in confusion but shrugged it off anyways.

Jiyoon: What about training tomorrow?

Doojoon: I won't be going.

I pouted but nodded anyways. He smiled softly and left the room. Then my phone vibarted. I grinned as I saw who the sender was. Daehyun!

I squealed softly and opened the message. 

(( Blue - Jiyoon ))

(( Green- Daehyun))

hey baby~ Sorry! I won't be going to school tomorrow, neither is BAP so take care of yourself okay? 

Eh! Don't worry oppa, I have 6AG there! 

Okay.. But take care okay?

Yes oppa but Why aren't you going to school? T^T

I have something to take care of.. That's why.

Okay! Goodnight oppa!

Night baby! Love you~

Same! I love you too~

End of Flashback

I groaned. . Why do both my oppas have to be busy on the SAME DAY! Pfft... Chinja... I shook my head and went to wash up. I sighed and took a piece of bread then headed out to school.

 

(School)

I entered the compound. Somehow it was different. Yeah, I have my group of friends but.. It's just different. I met up with 6AG and we headed to class. I was feeling uneasy. I could feel something happening. And something was ABOUT to happen. Bummer, it isn't a good day today! 

The bell rang, signalling break. I lazily placed my stuff in my bag and went out of the classroom. Somehow, 6AG was busy today too... They all had to do something important. Sigh. I'm all alone, loner... Sheez I hate that.. 

After I placed my things in my locker, I turned around and was about to head to the cafe when 12 es girls appeared infront of me with smirks plastered on their face. I glarred daggers and them and wanted to push my way out when 2 grabbed tightly onto my hands. Then, Yoojung stepped out of the centre. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes, on;y to recieve a slap. My eyes widened as I turned my head towards her, my face red with anger. 

Jiyoon: What do you want?!

Yoojung: Oh Yoon Jiyoon... No knights in shining armours today? 

Jiyoon: Like you would be able to hurt me.

I snickered and kicked her with my free leg, on the shin. She glarred at me and screamed in pain. Weak much? Annoyance filled me, first, EVERYBODY was busy. Second, I am hungry. Third, she's bothering me. WHAT NEXT?! 

Yoojung: ! HOW DARE YOU KICK ME! 

Jiyoon: I didn't even disturb you so move your out of the way and ask your girls to let go of me.

I shouted at her face.

Yoojung: No. Meet my group. Yuri, Jin, Fei, Chomin, Minji, Aeseop, Hea, Haemin, Lea, Boae, Jiae and of course you know me. 

Jiyoon: Look, I don't give a damn about you and your members so just let me go and leave me alone. 

Yoojung: You wish! You stole my oppas!

Jiyoon: Who?

Yoojung: BEAST! BAP! WHO ELSE?!

Jiyoon: Since when were they yours?!

Yoojung: Since I laid my eyes on them.

Jiyoon: Just let me go.I'm hungry.

Yoojung: Shut up! 

I smirked and kicked those two girls holding me and wanted to run. only to be surrounded by them. They charged towards me as I kicked and hit as many as I could. But I was out numbered, I lost my beat and got kicked on the back, sending me to the ground. They kicked and punched and even stepped on me. I tried getting up to fight back but their hits were merciless and unstoppable. I gave up fighting back and let myself be abused by those idiots. 

Finally, they stopped. I swear, my whole body ached and blood was flowing from every part of my body. Where did my friends go when I need them? 

Yoojung: Stay away from them. I don't give a damn on who they are to you. 

I sat up with much energy and leaned against the locker. Using my aching hand, I wiped off the blood that was trickling down my forehead. After resting against the locker for awhile, I stumbled my way home. 

I wasn't gonna cry. No, I'm not going to cry. I cleaned myself up and bandaged my wounds. Not wanting my oppa to be worried, I locked the door and stayed in my room. I was going to do that, until my wounds are healed... 

A/N

Sorry! I was busy and stuffs so yeah.. I promise I'll update more after my exams which will end on the coming Tuesday! Thank you for the new subscribers and upvoters! I LOVE YOU'LL! Okay bye~Please comment and subscribe!