Mistake...

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

 

KRINNNGGG! The alarm clock rang. I lazily got up and dragged my foot to the washroom to do my daily routine. Yesterday, I humiliated that stupid girl... Tsk, I, Yoon jiyoon, will never ever ever bow down to her or let her go.. Hehehe...
As usual, my brother and I headed to school together and met up with my friends. Students screamed as we entered...some saying "nice one yesterday jiyoon!" Haha that made me doubly satisfied.. Suddenly, I felt a force push me down onto the floor. I glared and saw that girl! 
Jiyoon: YAH!
I shouted as I stood up...
Hyewon: why did you push her?!?!
Yoojung: that was for humiliating me yesterday!
I got mad... And to add to it, she slapped me on the face!!! Hard!!!! In impulsion, I slapped her back but before my hand could reach, a hand gripped tightly onto my hand.. I was pretty sure there was a bruise somewhere there... I winced. 
Yoseob: WHY?! NO VIOLENCE!
Jiyoon: she freaking slapped and pushed me! 
I defended myself angrily. 
Doojoon: yang yoseob! 
Doojoon oppa shouted.
Then a force came. I lost my balance and I stumbled backwards because of the force. There was a wall behind me with a metal bar. The back of my head slammed hard onto the bar, my head was spinning and my vision was blur. I fell back first on the ground. Unluckily, there was something sharp that pierced through my back. I yelped because of the pierce... It hurt.soon, consciousness was leaving me... The pain spread throughout my body and I felt something wet roll down my forehead... The last thing I heard was my name being yelled, after that, I totally out..
No one's pov
Doojoon kneeled down beside her. He wiped off the blood that was continuously rolling down her forehead, but it was bleeding profusely. Turning her backwards, he saw a mini pen knife stuck in her back... Her white blouse was stained red... Taking off his jacket, he wrapped it around her and called the ambulance.
6AG was surrounding jiyoon... They were calling her name but no response... Yoseob's eyes widened... He cause so much in just 1 push.. Students, also known as fans of jiyoon, surrounded her in worry. Some glaring at yoseob as if they wanted to stab him and throw him down the building...
Wails of sirens could be heard. They lifted jiyoon onto the stretcher and together with doojoon, they left. 6AG took individual cars there.. Glaring at yoseob as they made their way out of the school. 
Haewon: You are happy now aren't you yang yoseob?! You seriously injured our friend YOU'RE HAPPY NOW AREN'T YOU?! And please freaking find out the truth before scolding or pushing someone bastard!
Haewon shouted at yoseob. 
-----
A/N
mianhae I can't put gifs as I'm updating on my phone :p