Threat

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon’s POV

Today was just another day where everyone was just goofing around and lazing after a long and tiring day at school (due to the fact that Exo’s popularity did not decrease by even a small bit and instead all of us felt that it had rapidly increased since now even students from other sections decided to invade into our part of the building.)

 I lay on my bed, and closed my eyes as I relaxed to the classical music that was currently playing. As I stared at the ceiling, I wondered what Daehyun oppa was doing at the moment. Just as I decided to go and bother him a little, my room door opened, revealing Sehun.

“Suho hyung called for a meeting downstairs now. He sounded very serious and it seems to be very important”

I raised a brow and nodded with a smile. I wondered what could have been so serious since even though Suho likes meetings like this and regularly called for one, he never really seemed THAT serious. It usually was just him rambling and nagging some random stuff.

Within 10 minutes, everyone was down and had found a spot somewhere in the living room to sit, or lay. I was beside Daehyun oppa, who had his arms wrapped tightly around me and well, me laying against his chest.

“What’s so important?” Doojoon oppa started off and eyes the two of us.

I watched how Suho furrowed his eyebrows and sighed as he skimmed through some documents. I had a bad feeling about this.

“Doojoon hyung, remember when you guys fought against the supposedly rookies that were very good with the weapons and stuff?” Suho said, eyes still scanning the document.

“Yeah of course.” Doojoon oppa said and finally looked away from us.

“Yeah well, there were many recent cases of them fighting with other gangs that are much more experienced such as teen top, vixx etc and they have been winning all their fights. The thing is, it’s not even 20 members, they only have about 5 for each attack and yet they are so strong and I don’t remember vixx and teen top being so weak.” Suho said and passed the papers to Doojoon oppa. I found it weird too. Those two gangs are pretty strong in combat and weaponries and 5 rookies managed to beat them?

“Hyung, how does that affect us though?” Kai asked Suho and I noticed many heads nodding in agreement. “We beat them before though, and its 20 of them.” Reina said.

“They got stronger, a lot stronger. Not just physically but in numbers too. Many gangs want to join them now and the thing is, if it gets out of control, it will be very very bad news.” Doojoon oppa stated.

“That still does not answer the question as to why it affects us… I mean, I know we are in the gang world and all but it’s not like they will just attack us if we don’t cross paths.” D.O said.

“No, they WANT all of us to join them so they can take over the government or something and that is also the reason why teentop and vixx got attacked, they refused to join them.” Kris said.

“The government is not so easy to take over.” I stated.

“That’s why they need an army, made of trained fighters, us gang members and it seems that their next target, is us.” Suho said.

The more he talked about it, the more ridiculous I found it to be. What are they even thinking, taking over the government? That is just bull.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Emily stood up and ran towards the door. I watched as she brought in a white envelope.

“It doesn’t say who it is for, should I just open it?” She said and looked around the envelope.

“Yeah just do it, maybe it says who it is addressed to inside.” Luhan said.

She teared open the envelope and I noticed how her eyes widened as she read the content.

“Y-You guys have to read this.” She quickly passed it to Suho.

“I’ll just read it aloud. To 6AG, BEAST, BAP and my beloved Exo, I see you have known about us already and about how we have defeated Teen top and Vixx. Those brats and foolish pieces of that refuses to join us. I guess you know what this is for already. Join us, and we can be in peace. If not, it’s hard for both of us to exist. XXX dock, see you there tonight.” Suho read it aloud.

“So if we don’t turn up there tonight, there will be a fight?” Daehyun oppa questioned.

“Not just a fight, it’s more than just a one fight. They will do everything to get rid of us. Prepare yourselves, it has begun.” Suho said.

I was still in a state of confusion and blur. It’s all happening so damn fast that Im not even prepared for anything. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okok I'm sorry that I can't write threats well hehe. Pardon me okk >.<