it's real

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

No one's Pov

The atmosphere throughout the night was tense. Everyone's face was filled with seriousness and nobody joked around as everyone was immersed in their own thoughts. 

"Hey listen up all of you" Suho started, breaking everyone's train of thoughts. "Look, the situation we're in right now won't do us any good. Let's all get some sleep. If they decide to attack tomorrow.. We need the energy." He continued. 

"Yeah you're right let's all sleep now." Doojoon said authoratatively as he raised a brow at Kikwang who looked like he was about to protest, challenging him such that he would not open his mouth. Kikwang immediately snapped his mouth shut and looked away. 

As everyone dispersed back into their rooms, Jiyoon tagged along with Doojoon.

"Oppa can I.." Before she could even finish her sentence, Doojoon nodded. "Sure,"

Jiyoon smiled in content, thankful for her brother. Despite the fact that she knew that they were strong, she couldn't help but feel afraid. She thought of the possibilities and of the worst situations that could happen to her or her members. More of her members, though. And those thoughts scared her very much.

That night, even in the embrace of her brother, Jiyoon could not fall asleep. That was how much the thoughts haunted her, affected her. 

Jiyoon's POV

I knew we were strong, actually very strong. WIth exo and bap and beast even. And probably teen top and vixx after they heal. Considering that we have so many people, we were good. However, the thought of the rest of the gangs in korea joining those stupid s who think they can overthrow the governement. Which is nonsense might I add. 

I just had this feeling. It was bad and good at the same time. Good in a sense that I think we would be able to defeat them. Bad... that there's gonna be something in the way and.. maybe after all this things would change.. Change such that we aren't the same, if that makes sense. 

The long night finally passed. I, was exhausted. Mentally and physically. Well, blame me for not sleeping but I couldn't help it! I thought of the million what if's.  

What if someone died. What if we aren't good enough. What if they overthrew the government. What if we just.. sigh.

I gently pushed my brother's hand to the side and made my way downstairs to prepare breakfast. I knew that they would need the energy from food, whether those monsters decided to attack or not. 

To my utter dismay, there was no food, AT ALL in the pantry. I bit my lip, contemplating if I should run to the nearby supermarket, get the food and run back here. I sighed and was about to decide against going by myself but then again, i thought of how those people wouldn't be awake at this time.. right? 

I was about to leave on my own but then again, I stopped and thought what if they were awake.. 

I lightly hit myself in the head and finally decided that they would not be out there right now, at 6am in the morning. Anyway, the supermarket was just a mere 5 minutes walk away. So I grabbed my wallet, put on my coat and wore my favorite pair of nike shoes. 

The moment I opened the door, a gush of cold, refreshing wind blew against my face. I smiled in content and inhaled deeply before I started brisk-walking my way to the supermarket lest the rest wake up and worry about me being missing. To be honest, I was still a tad bit worried about the fact that they might be out here. However, I tried my best to get those thoughts out of my head.

Just when I thought I was safely in the supermarket, I was stopped by the same bunch of girls. My heartbeat immediately quickened and I breathed out, cursing under my breath. This nonsense ugh. I recognized all their faces, especially that dsgusting smirk on the leader's face. I wanted to wipe that smirk off her face goddammit. 

"Well, well, looks like you're stupid enough to come out by yourself after rejecting us?" She said.

"So you're apart of those rookies huh?" I said, trying to hide my fear. Well don't blame me, I may be skilled but it's 10 against 1. 

"Is that even a question ?" She rolled her eyes. 

"Yes, I believe it is a legitimate question." I retorted. 

"Well, yes and you're gonna be the first one dead." She said as she whipped out a knife. 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I focused. When I opened my eyes, my mind was blank and I let my instincts take control. 

"Get her." Those two words started everything. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHE Okay it;s another random and late update i'm sorry ;<