Move in and dining out.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's pov

Argh! Today is the day that HE moves into MY room... Now, he's currently puting his stuff in MY ok fine our closet and he's making me help him. Ok to be exact, it's omma who wanted me to help him.I, am somehow in charge of helping him pack his clothes. Well, he has tons so I have been packing for 1 hour or so now... BUT, I'm finally done!

Doojoon:Er, Gomawo...

Jiyoon:Ah, g-gwenchana... 

Well, his suddenly being so nice? 

Doojoon:So, I figured that since we were gonna be together for awhile now, I think we need to get closer so, er mind going dinner with me?

Wah, his even treating me to dinner?! What's his damn motive?Hmm...

Jiyoon:Sure.

I'll be sure to figure his motive out!

Doojoon's Pov

Wondering why I'm suddenly so nice to her? Well, cause appa said that if we can get along, we can debut seperately. So, you know I have been training so hard and stuff... Of course I want freedom! Or should I say to debut with my other friends?

(Night)

Well, it came quite fast, appa and o-omma went out. While, the 2 of us, still awkward, left to a restaraunt nearby.

Doojoon:So, Jiyoon, order whatever you want.

Jiyoon:Arraso

And gosh she ordered alot!

Doojoon:You sure you can finish?!

She nodded happily like a little kid. I couldn't help but pinch her cheeks.

Jiyoon:YA! Yoon doojoon!

Doojoon:Wow! Hello there, I'm older than you, and I am your brother! Call me Oppa!

Jiyoon:Andwae!

Doojoon:Please? Ya~ I already said please!

Jiyoon:Tsk fine. Doojoon oppa. Happy?

Doojoon:Of course!

Well, at least the awkward atmosphere is gone... The whole dinner waas better than expected! It was fun and well, she could joke very well, she's quite nice and she's my sister. Wow! I actually can't believe she is. Well, I don't really hate her that much. Hopefully she dosen't hate me too...

Jiyoon:Oppa, Gomawoyo for the dinner!

Yep, we got close to each other, fast eh?

Doojoon:No problem dongsaengie!

We then walked home together.

A/N

Sorry, short chappie...