Ruined mood.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

Omma:Oh great, so you 2 do know each other?

Appa:Now, that's good because we are gonna make you 2 collaborate for debut.

Jiyoon and ??: MWO?!?! ME WITH HER/HIM?! I TRAINED HARD! THAT GIRL/BOY IS HORRIBLE!

We shouted in unision again.

Appa and omma:YOON JIYOON!YOON DOOJOON!

They shouted in unision. GREAT, THE ALL SO UGLY JERK FACE STUPID BULLY HORRIBLE ACT COOL GUY IS MY FREAKING NICE BROTHER?!?! 

Doojoon:Not to be rude Mrs Lee, but that over there is my enemy!!

Jiyoon:Yeah, and not to be rude Mr Yoon, but that basard over there is my enemy!!

Omma then pinched my thighs with a 'Stop it' look on her face. 

Omma:Apologise NOW!

She whispered shout into my ear.

Omma:Or no pocket money for a month you hear me Yoon Jiyoon?!

She continued...

Jiyoon:I'm SO SORRY Mr Yoon...

I gave him a "SMILE" Pfft obviously fake!

Appa:Ani It's fine, YOON DOOJOON!

Doojoon:I'm sorry Mrs Lee.

He gave his oh so charming ugly smile.

Appa:Ok drop that, call us appa and omma from now, no Mr Yoon for you Jiyoon and Mrs Lee for you Doojoon.

Jiyoon:arraso Mr Y- I mean appa.

Doojoon:Neh appa.

We had dinner and OMG THAT WAS HORRIBLE. WHATEVER WITH YOON DOOJOON WILL BE HORRIBLE!Ok, I am gonna admit that I am not listening to whatever omma was saying and I didnt think Doojoon was too, PFFT HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIS UGLY BLANK STUPID FACE!!!

The only thing I heard was,"Ah, see you soon hubby!" From omma. That marks the end. YAY!I looked at omma who was standing and so did I, we left the restaraunt and boy, I was HAPPY!

(In the car)

Omma:Ok, Jiyoon, I bet you heard that your appa and oppa would be moving into our house right? 

MWOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!O.O!!!!!

Omma:so pack your things neat and leave half your BIG room empty ok? Your brother would be sleeping there with you.

WHHHUUUTTT?!?! NO!!! MY BIG SPACIOUS NICE ROOM WILL HAVE AN INVADER WHO IS MY ENEMY?!

Jiyoon:B-But there is a spare room!

I whined.

Omma:We need your bond to be closer! 

Jiyoon:NOO! PLEASE! JEBAL! I TOLD YOU WE WERE ENEMIES!

Omma:THAT'S THE REASON FOR YOUR BROTHER TO MOVE INTO YOUR ROOM!

Jiyoon:FINE!

After that, the rest of the car ride was quiet. I was mad and my mood was officialy RUINED I say, RUINED!