Queenkas shock, slapped, hurt pride.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

As I sat up from my soft comfy bed, I smirked remembering what day it was today. Monday. Well, time for a change! I changed into my school uniform(Which I shortened), I put on make-up(Allowed in the school), And I tied my hair up into a neat high pony tail, after that, I took off my nerd glasses which I had been wearing ever since FOREVER. And I put on a nice high heel shoe. Well, for my school, we are allowed to wear any type of shoe we like, put on make-up BUT with a uniform. I checked myself in the mirror before taking my new backpack, filled with NEW stuff and headed down. Wonder why everything is new? Well..... Queenkas have new and trendy stuff. I even got myself a new phone. Hehe. As I dragged my foot down the stairs, still tired, I remembered that I had to walk professionaly so I changed my posture.

I took my high heels from the show cabinet and put it down onto the floor before I headed to the kitchen for breakfast. As I entered, I looked at Beast's expression, well, they all came today for some reason. Hmph, who cares.

Jiyoon:Morning oppas!

I exclaimed.

They all greeted me with a "Oh My gosh" Look. I gave them a "What's wrong with you look" And they then sub-conciously made some remarks.

Kikwang:You're H-Hot!

Junhyung:So pretty!

Yoseob:Charming dear girl!

Hyunseung:Oh my gosh...

Dongwoon:y eh?

Well, all THOSE comments got them each a smack on their head.

Doojoon:YAH! STOP HITTING ON MY SISTER!!!

They all snapped back to reality while I raised my eyebrows.

Junhyung:So, what's with the cute, y Hot look today?*Wink*

Doojoon oppa smacked his head.

Junhyung:HYUNG!

Junhyung whined.

Jiyoon:Erm a change?DUH~

Yoseob:Waeyo?

Jiyoon:Cause... AISH! It's none of your buisness little boy!

Yoseob:YA! I'm older than you!!

Jiyoon:Well about that, you act like you're SOOO much younger and stuff so yeah.

Dongwoon:Ah, look changed but attitude still same eh?

Jiyoon:Thanks?

Doojoon:Ppailli! Let's go!

Jiyoon:Arra ara! So bossy!

I mumbled the last two words. Unfortunately...

Doojoon:I heard that! 

Jiyoon:*Snicker* So?

Kikwang:Lol anyway LET'S GO!!

We all then headed to school.

(School)

Boys were staring at me, wiggling eyebrows, slipping notes to me, winking and some pedo stuff.BYUNTAE'S! Seriously! BYUNTAE's!

I heard whistles but ignored those.

Doojoon:YAH! Why the freak dod you wear so short?!! See?! BOYS ARE HTTING ON MY SISTER!!

HE whisper-shouted.

Jiyoon:Keke Just wanted a change.

We happen to pass by 6a- I mean 5ag's locker. Well, had to go to mine first. behind me and BEAST was a BIG GROUP of boys following us around.As I unlocked the locker, I heard the annoying E's voice.

Haewon:LOOK WHO'S HERE?! YOON JIYOON AND BRIST!

Doojoon:W-

I stopped oppa, revenge time, time for some rocking fun!

Jiyoon:PUH-LEASE! It's BEAST! IDIOT really! Memory so HORRIBLE! Always forget their group name?Are you like having amnesia or something?Huh?

Haewon:N-No!

She stuttered!I could hear soft giggles from the back. I smirked.

Rachel:YAH! Jiyoon-shi, last time usually weren't you the one that did that last time?

Jiyoon:*Smirk* I did that and you people laughed! Seriously I remember clearly that you people laughed when I did that! What's so funny?HAHAHA Maybe you're on medication or something and I remembered that YOU laughed the loudest!

I commented, making the by-standers laugh.

I could see Rachel and Haewon blushing at the back. Pfft asked a qestion but no rebel?

Emily:If we're on medication, so are you eh?You laughed when we did something SO NOT funny at all!

Jiyoon:Well.. I'm not the only one that laughed you know... Pfft, you people laughed too! FYI, I giggled, not laugh, not like some people!

Emily:AISH!

I could hear MORE laughter slowly arousing. 

Reina:Yoon Jiyoon, We gigled too. Not laughed, get your facts right girl! You freaking stupid idiotic , how dare you do this to us? What kind of friend are you?Huh? Going with some random ugly not cool fake group and going against your own?!

Jiyoon:WOAH WOAH WOAH! HELLO!!! You people asked me to choose between my BROTHER and you, who would I choose?M brother of course! And by the way, they are not random, you are, always picking a fight on them. Their not ugly and uncool cause you don't even know them well wnough to tell! Their not as fake as you es!

Great, my next sentence, will be ruining my pride...For my brother...And his friends.

Jiyoon:I regret going out with your! I learned to become FAKE and SPOILED USING HORRIBLE WORDS! I learned to tease people and do many other wrong things from you all! DEAR SCHOOL, MY BROTHER'S GANG, BEAST, IS A MUCH MORE RESPONSIBLE AND NICE THEN MY STUPID GANG OF FAKIES... WE'RE NOT FIT TO BE QUEENKAS! SO WE'RE DROPPING OUT!!

I exclaimed.

Students started to gossip.

5AG:BWOH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DROP OUT?!

Haewon:WE NEVER MENTIONED THAT! JIYOON DID!

Students started gossiping. I just dug my own grave.

Rachel:ANYWHO! YOON JIYOON, YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF FAKE!

I sighed while enduring the laughters coming from the students around us. 

Jiyoon:I don't care! I just need you all to know that you should follow BEAST, 6AG is officialy quiting the queenka board!

*PPAK* A loud slap sound travelled through the hall.

Haewon:YAH!

Haewon slapped me. HARD. My left hand unknowingly travelled to the sore area.

BEAST:YAH!!! 

Doojoon:HOW DARE YOU FREAKING SLAP MY SISTER?!

HAewon:*Smirk* That's for doing that announcement.

HAewon pushed oppa away and slapped my right cheek.

Gasp from students were heard. I heard one like "OOH That great Jiyoon embarrased herself and got slapped twice!!"

Haewon:That was for embarrasing us. Girls, let's go.

My cheeks were numb, shoot. I grabbed my bag that was on the floor and took my books. I plastered a fake smile on my face.

Jiyoon:Kaja!

I exclaimed, swallowing my tears of pain and embarrassment.

Doojoon:You didn't have to embarrass yourself for us Jiyoon...

Jiyoon:Gwenchana. I don't have a position anymore anyways... It's only right that I protect my oppas right?

I said with a fake smile. DAMN! That sure can slap hard! I the walked forward as I realised I couldn't control my tears anymore.

Beast's Pov

She's nice, caring and sweet to us... Jiyoonie, Gomawo!

Doojoon's Pov

We would have lost the fight if it wasn't for Jiyoonie...*Sigh*

A/N

SO... EXAMS OVER!! CELEBRATE TIME!!Keke please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! Upvote too please!