Avoiding.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

After thinking the whole night, I decided that I would tell him what I truly feel. Anyway I woild do so sooner or later and I prefered sooner which is today and also 2 days before the operation to gain back my eyesight. With confidence, I changed into my school uniform, then I headed to school with my brother. I was sure I would get him back today and be called Daehyun's girl.

(At school)

Usually he would've came up to me and greeted me but today seemed different. His voice that I longed and always greeted me didn't come. 

Jiyoon: Doojoon oppa...

Doojoon: Yeah?

Jiyoon: Can you please find daehyun for me?

Doojoon: Sure. After you go to class okay? Anyway we're still early.

Jiyoon: Neh oppa...

I sighed, dissapointment present in me. After oppa fetched me to class, he left to find Daehyun for me. Is Daehyun mad? I waited in anxiety on my seat. I tried listening to music but anything or whatever leads me back to one and only one person... Daehyun.

At last I couldn't hold it anymore. I stood up and walked out of class. Then I just roamed around since I couldn't really see where I was going. 

??: My sister wants to tell you something.

??: No. I need time off for awhile. 

That voice was familiar. I stayed to listen.

??: Come on! It's important!

??: What's important? Why can't you tell me? If she's gonna ask me if I'm mad about the rejection then it's no point!

Rejection? Is that... Daehyun talking?

??: Jiyoon is not!

My name... It is Daehyun! I had he suden urge to jump out of my hiding spot but I couldn't. My body wouldn't move. I wanted to listen a bit more.

Daehyun: Then what? 

Doojoon: Can't you listen to her for awhile and go find her?

Daehyun: No! I can't get over the rejection that soon! I'm avoiding her! It hurts hyung! Don't force me...

Doojoon: Just l-

I couldn't hold the urge anymore. I stepped out of my hidding spot and I could feel evrything quieten.

Doojoon: Jiyoon?

I ignored him. To say the truth it hurts. Knowing that the one I love is hurting because of me.

Jiyoon: Daehyun... I actually wanted to say that it was a mistake that I rejected you yesterday night. After thinking about it really carefully, I realised that I felt the same way. Even a single small touch from you can produce sparks and make my heart beat faster. I feel happy when I'm with you and I am very sure I like you more than a friend.

Daehyun: I like you too! I really do! I'm glad you like me back. Now will you be my girlfriend?

Jiyoon: YES! OF COURSE! YESS!

I shouted in glee. 

Daehyun hugged me tight. I couldn't feel happier.

Doojoon: Ahem... I'm still here.

I could feel my cheeks heat up in embarrasment. 

(2 days later)

It's the day that I have been awaiting. The day that I can get back my eyesight. Doojoon oppa, Daehyun oppa and I made our way to the hospital. Will I finally be able to see how Daehyun's face look like? 

 

A/N

WHOOPS! LATE UPDATE AGAIN XD! HEYYYY! Please comment??? >.< Only KpopLover417 is commenting!! Comments give me inspiration! Oh and please subscribe too! I don't request for upvotes but thank you hanseoul and Seominji for voting!

To: KpopLover417

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO DO SOO!!

To: hanseoul and Seominji

THANK YOU FOR VOTING!! I hope you like the story~ I didn't expect to get votes but THANK YOU SOO MUCH! ♥

Last but not least my Subbies.

To: All My Subscribers.

This is shameless but PLEASE COMMENT!!!  Thanks for subscribing. I hope I don't dissapoint you! THANK YOU!!!♥

Once again PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Comment.

I'll do this thanking thing and pestering for comments more often maybe every chapter. ANYWAY AS PROMISED, GIF SSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Shoulder muscles!! plus styling his already nice hair OH MY GOODNESS!!!!-Faints-

Doojoon: Annyeonghaesaeyo. -Waves-

Me: A-A-An-an-ann-anny-annyeong- annyeongha- annyenghaesae- annyeonghaesaeyo! -falls into his arms  onto the ground-

HIS TOO CUUUUTTTTEEEEEE! >.<''

Daehyun: -Style my hair- ahhh! 

Me: You look good enoughh...

(( So I've never done one for hyunseung so how bout now?)

So I came across this gif O.O 

Hyunseung: YAHHH! ERT AUTHOR!

Me: SORRY! -Hides at the corner-

((XD sorry I'm lame ))

 

 

Himchannnn~ Hehe I've never done for Himchan 2 right?? SORRY!!!! >~< That's cause my bias is Daehyun and Doojoon but I'll be more fair now cause some may like the other members.

That wink! :)

Okay I hope that's enough!! Sorry if it's very little but my internet is kinda slow -bricked-