Aish

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov 

I my lips and took a deep breath before knocking on Doojoon oppa's door. Not getting any reply, I slowly twisted the knob and entered, closing the door gently behind me. 

"Oppa.." I called softly, in fear of angering him even more. He raised his head from his phone and stared at me, not showing any intention to speak to me. I cleared my throat and with both hands behind my back and my gaze fixtated on the floor, i muttered a soft apology and bit my lip. Still not getting any response, I gathered the courage to look up towards my brother, who had his gaze fixed back onto his phone screen, as if I didn't exist. 

"Please oppa.. Forgive me will you?" I stared at him and my lip quivered. I felt so sorry and guilty for leaving now. I could tell that this time he was really mad since he is even ignoring me, which he usually won't, being the kind brother he is. 

I could feel the back of my eyes burn as tears threatened to fall out. Tears of guilt, of sadness that my brother was ignoring me and also that of feeling misunderstood since I went out with good intentions. Despite knowing that it was indeed my fault for stubbornly not heeding to their advice, and still leaving the house, I couldn't help but feel like I was misunderstood of my intentions. However, much to my dismay, he didn't seem to have any intentions of giving in to me.

I shuffled towards his bed and stood right in front of him.

"I know you're mad at me but.. I'd rather you scold me, hit me even! Just... Just please don't ignore me... Please." I pleaded desparately. I hated the feeling of him ignoring me. Finally, he looked up at me. He closed his eyes in annoyance and offed his phone, throwing it somewhere on his bed. He glared angrily at me. 

" I told you. I told you not to go out didn't I? We all did. At least not alone. And what did you do? You left this house without any of us. Do you have any idea how worried we were? How worried I was. Do you have any idea what could've happened to you? HUH? NO! BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT SPARE A THOUGHT FOR ANY OF US IN THIS HOUSE! YOU DIDN'T THINK OF WHAT WE WOULD FEEL! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! WHAT WOULD WE DO THEN? So stop being this way and listen to us." He said before finally calming down. 

"I'm sorry.." I said again, feeling worst than ever. He was right, everything he said. I could understand where he was coming from, especially since he was my brother. 

"Just.. Let me calm down for today." He muttered and took his phone again. I nodded in understanding and apologized again before walking towards the door. 

"I was just worried.. I'm sorry for screaming but.." He said when I had just touched the door knob. I ran back towards him and threw myself on him, hugging him tight as I couldn't control my tears. 

"I'm sorry oppa.. I love you. I won't do it again." I said with my head burried in his chest. He hugged me back after awhile. What did I do to deserve him as my brother? 

After that whole ordeal, I went back to my room and saw Daehyun oppa still on the bed, worriedly gazing at me. He mustve heard Doojoon oppa shout at me. I smiled at him, reassuring him that everything was fine now. He nodded, seemingly getting the message. I made a mental note to stay close with the rest from today onwards. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov

"Gather everyone." Suho said as he stared at the letter in his hands. 

WIthin 10 minutes, everyone was at the living room.

"They sent another letter.." He said, holding up the piece of paper. "their coming." he continued. With that, everyone's gaze hardened.