Fight

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's pov

"Get her" She said

The next thing I knew, all 10 of them surrounded me, with her holding the knife. I kicked her leg and spun around as I kicked a few others down. Then, I landed my hardest punches on the next one and kicked the other one coming towards me again. I remembered everything I did during training and applied it here. When I saw two of them coming for me, I spun again to increase the distance between me and the wall, then ran and used the wall to propel me into the air. I flipped and landed kicks on the two. Seeing that 4 were coming from me, one from each direction, I jumped up as high as I could and kicked 360 degrees. Landing, I did not even have time to stand up as she camecto me with a knife. I rolled to the other side and tripped her with my foot, stupid aha. I smirked and kicked the knife that dropped out of her hands further from her. 

"Looks like you got weaker" I provoked and gave her a punch. I cracked my knuckles when she stood up again. She tried punching but I doged away from it, and jumped up and grabbed her neck using my hands then pulled with all my strength down such that she fell. When I went down with her, she flipped and gave me a punch. 

"" I cursed as i tasted blood in my mouth. I kicked her off and returned the punch, only to realise my right wrist hurt. S I must've fell wrong he must've noticed and started attacking my hand.I spat the blood out of my mouth and she charged for me again. I turned myself out of her way and kicked her back so that she hit the wall. Seeing that the others were about to get up, I made a run back home since I did not want a round 2. My mouth hurt and so did my right hand. 

I quietly opened the door, and was a little disappointed that I couldn't get the ingredients even though right now, the main concern was to treat the bruise growing on my face and also my hand. 

"Please dont be awake please dont be awake please dont be awake.." I whispered to myself. However, the next moment, I was engulfed in a hug and my eyes widened in shock. 

"O..Oppa what's wrong" I asked Daehyun, who hugged me so suddenly.

"Where did you go! Doojoon woke up and realised you weren't anywhere in the house! WHat happened to you? Why's your face all bruised? Wh-" I cut him off with a peck on the lips. 

"Sorry oppas and unnies" I said when I realised everyone else was also there.

"What happened?" Suho asked.

"I was going out to-" Before I could finish, doojoon cut me off "Why the hell did you go out there by yourself? You know obviously that theya re now after us and you just went out? What would happen if they caught you huh! What if they didn't just fight and they caught you instead!  You would be the hostage! DID YOU KNOW THAT?" He shouted and stood up. I bit my lip and looked down. "Yes I knew th-" "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO!" He cut me off once again with a shout. Tears brimmed in my eyes. "I just wanted to get some food for your breakfast and I didn't know they would be out so early.. I just.. I thought about it but I really didn't want to wake any of you up as well and I knew you needed food so I just went.." I felt ashamed that I went out, made them worried, came back with no food, everything just was wrong.

I guess I mad him extremely angry this time since he just stormed off. 

"I'll be going upstairs.." I muttered and left quickly, not able to face them. I was stupid, I knew better yet I still.. 

I had evidently temporarily forgotten about my injury since I made the mistake of jumping in bed with my hands first. I winced and went to get the first aid kid I kept in my room. Thank god I had one here. I didn't want to go down again. Definitely. I struggled to put the oinmnet on the bruise since it hurt like crap and my right hand, was injured. I sighed and cursed myself for being stupid. Doojoon oppa was right. 

I was so deep in my thoughts I hadn't realised Daehyun came in. 

"I'll help you with that." He took the cotton bud and oinment from my hands then took my left hand and brought me to sit on the bed. He very gently applied the oinment on my face. I bit my lip, controlling myself from making sounds. 

"Just let it out babe." He said. After he said that, the "ahs" and "oohs" came out. Everytime I let out a sound of pain, he apologized. I felt extrememly guilty for everything today. 

"I'm sorry oppa.." I started when he was treating my right hand. "I'm very sorry.." 

He looked up and placed the oinment to the side. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him. He lifted my chin with his finger and leaned in. I closed my eyes when I felt his soft lips on mine, The kiss was gentle, and full of love.  

"It's alright baby, just don't do it again. It worried us all. I felt so worried my heart was gonna explode" He muttered, his face still close to mine. 

"I'm sor-" He cut me off with another kiss. 

"Stop saying sorry alright?" He smiled and then leaned away, continuing to treat my hand. As he did that, I studied his features. I felt so blessed to have hm by my side. 

"Now, get some rest." He stood up. I shook my head, " I need to find my brother." 

He nodded in understanding. "After that sleep okay?" He smiled. 

I nodded, "maybe" i muttered. 

"Hey I heard that. I want a yes instead of a maybe. Actually, nevermind, I'll be here to make sure you sleep after you talk to hyung." He said and plopped down on my bed. "Now go and talk to him" he shooed me away. I let out a small smile and left to Doojoon oppa's room.