Knowing BAP

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

(1 week later)

FINALLY! I can retrun to school. I wore my uniform and grabbed my bagpack. Then, I headed out to school with my brother. I felt a hint of excitment present in me. It has been SOOOOO LONG!!! Ehehe I'm exaggerating... The whole day I was feeling extremely happy. I looked around to take in the beauty of the surroundings. It's been long snce I saw the green grass and trees. 

Not long later, we arrived at school. I was greeted by students and some even gave me gifts. I politely accepted them and gave a small "thank you". I headed to my class and sat down at my seat. I took out my IPod and earpiece while waiting for my teacher. A familiar figure caught my attention.

Jiyoon: Dae Oppa~

He smiled and walked towards me, pecking me on the lips when he reached, only to be glared at by my so awesome yet protective brother, Doojoon.

Doojoon: YAH YAH YAH! Even if you're dating, no PDA in front of me, Yoon Doojoon. Oh and Jiyoon, you have to go back to training since you have your eyesight back.

I laughed and nodded at the same time. 

Daehyun: Have you seen my friends?

I shook my head.

Daehyun: I'll introduce them to you at lunch~

Reina: Yah~ Jiyoon is going lunch with us today Daehyun ah. You have had her for too long~!

Reina appeared out of nowhere while she complained, earning a giggle from me. Daehyun pouted.

 

Hyewon: JIYOON!!!

I grinned and waved at them. 

Jiyoon: I'm back!!

Emily: How're you feeling?

Jiyoon: GREAT!

Rachel: That's good...

Suddenly...

Daehyun: NUUUUUU!

He whined.

Krystal: Tsk too bad Jung Daehyun.

Daehyun sighed and nodded in agreement.

Daehyun: Fine... ONLY TODAY.

I heard him mutter something like "She's my girlfriend not yours tsk". I laughed happily at my dorky boyfriend.

Hyewon: JIYOON!!!

I grinned and waved at them. 

Jiyoon: I'm back!!

Emily: How're you feeling?

Jiyoon: GREAT!

Rachel: That's good...

At that point of time, our teacher came in.

Teacher: Welcome back Jiyoon haksaeng.

I bowed and gave out a smile. 

(Lunch)

I skipped to my locker with the girls and put the books that weren't needed in. Then the 6 of us headed to the canteen for our lunch, just like the old times. I'm glad I got my eyesight back~

At the canteen, students greeted me with gifts and cards. Omo... Suddenly...

??: JIYOOONNNNN!!!!!

I looked up and saw 6 boys running towards me. Before they could tackle me to the ground, I stepped aside, making them fall one ontop of the other. I laughed at the 4 boys. How could they be "BEAST".

Hyunseung: YOOOOO!!!!!

He said while composing himself.

Dongwoon and Kikwang: HEYA!

They were the second ones to get up.

Lastly, Junhyung, who were muttering curses since he was squashed all the way at the bottom. Doojoon came towards us chuckling.

Doojoon: I'm smart.

Jiyoon: Waeyo?

Doojoon: Cause I wasn't in that mountain of boys.

He said while laughing.

Daehyun: Jiyoon~!

I spun around and saw Daehyun coming over with 5 other boys.

Daehyun: Meet my friends, BAP.

Jiyoon: B.A.P... BAP?

I said saying it once in a go.

Scary guy: Nooo~ It's B.A.P not BAP.

Jiyoon: Ooh. Okay sorry~

Daehyun: It's okay~ Anyways, guys, meet my one and only love of my life, the one I have been talking about, the most awesome, co-

His words were cut off with a smack on the head by that fierce looking guy. I shivered at the sight of this fierce man.

??: We get it hyung. Just introduce us to Jiyoon right?

I nodded.

Daehyun: fine. This is Yongguk,

he pointed to the scary guy who flashed his gummy smile, making me change my thought of him. He seems nice.

Daehyun: That's Himchan,

He pointed to a guy who waved and grabbed my hand, kissing it, making me shock and I thus jumped backwards, tripped and fell on my . Okay that was emvbarrassing, it was just a kiss on the hand. What the hell Yoon Jiyoon! I got up and I could feel my cheek heat up I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

Daehyun: YAH! She's mine!

He complained while glaring at that Himchan guy.

Daehyun: Anyways, that is Youngjae.

He pointed to the guy reading. Youngjae then looked up from his book and gave a slight smile and a nod before going back to reading. 

Daehyun: That's Jongup.

He pointed to a guy who waved and bowed politely, and so I bowed back.

Daehyun: And lastly, our maknae, Junhong.

Junhong: NOO hyung! It's zelo~

I nodded as I tried to remember their names. Nice guy, flirty guy, bookworm, poite guy and tall guy. Yeah! Okay my nicknames for them is.. Weird. Aish... I'll give them better ones when I know them better.

Hyewon: Okay sp you all know each other. NOW, 6AG gets alone time. BYE BOYS!!

Hyewon said, pulling the other 5 of us along. I waved good bye to the guys. I'm glad I met new friends today~