Found out

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

As expected, the 3 groups later told me that they had something on. I pretended that it was okay and "left" the school. I waited at a dark alley where I was sure they would pass by and decided that I would follow them. After about 15 minutes, they came. I smirked as I saw them looking left and right but still wasn't able to spot me. I followed them closely behind and was careful not to be spotted. Weird thing was, they headed towards a abandoned building. 

Were they really gangster's behind my back? I felt a sense of betrayel but I wasn't gonna act on impulse. I would wait and see. Wait and see what they were doing. Perhaps it isn't what I think. I convinced myself with all sorts of excuses. When they finally stopped, I hid behind a large wall.

??: Well well well, look who's back? BEAST, BAP and 6AG. Wonderful. I still wonder why it's 6AG when there are 5 members. Is there perhaps a hidden member? 

I perked up at that and then I knew...

I was betrayed. 

They didn't tell me anything, no. They kept it from me all these time. They saw me as a crippled person right? They were afraid I couldn't fight weren't they. Rage filled my body and tears of anger, betrayel and pain trickled down my face. All these while, being nice to me was all a lie. Our relationship is made on the root of a lie. I knew. I didn't know that my brother and my boyfriend would lie to me. MY BROTHER! So much for telling me whatever about me lying to them and how I was wrong. LOOK WHO'S THE ONE WHO LIED!

Then I heard punches and kicks, groans and screams. I peeped out and noticed how strong the 24 guys are. They had weapons and by 1 look, I knew that without help, my friends were down, they were gonna be seriously injured. I bit my lip as I was in a dilemma. Should I help the people who lied to me. Wait they had to have a reason right? I wouldn't know the reason if they were gone. And they were, afterall, my good friends who were there for me. And my older brother was amongst them. 

I took a deep breath and charged out towards the first man who was attacking my boyfriend. With a smirkk plastered on my face, I kicked and punched everyone of the 24 members that were in my way and brutally beating my close friends and family. I cracked my knuckle and mercilessly attacked them. 

All I got were a few bruises and cuts but nothing serious. I guess that all my self defence lessons helped me. Now, all the men were unconcious on the ground. I stared at my 17 friends who stared at me, shock evident in their eyes. 

Jiyoon: Anything you wanna tell me?

I growled at them angrily. They looked at each other and after awhile, pushed Doojoon infront. 

Doojoon: Saeng... Actually... When y-you were blind... We formed seperate gangs.. We wanted to tell you but we felt that it wasn't the right time so we were gonna wait till a little more before revealing it to you. 

I nodded in understanding and glared at them before walking away. I whipped out my phone and called a few friends I had... Secretly. 

Jiyoon: Hello Suho...

Suho: Oh Jiyoon you called.

Jiyoon: There is a new gang you know that right?

Suho: 24 members all buffed?

Jiyoon: Yeah.

Suho: Why?

Jiyoon: I have a feeling that their gonna be strong. They're newbies but they know how to fight. Their gonna improve and I'm sure of that. I need Exo's help.

Suho: Finally! Why though?

Jiyoon: Apparently, my brother, and my friends, formed gangs. I need you'll to train them. Is that okay?

Suho: Our pleasure. 

Jiyoon: And suho ah, 

Suho: Yeah?

Jiyoon: I'm joining the gang world.

Suho: Pfft finally Jiyoon... Finally.

A/N

YAYYYY~ I added Exo in. Hehhhhhh~