Chaotic day

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

*CLANG* 

"YAH!"

"SHH YOU IDIOT!"

"WHO'S THE ONE THAT DROPPED THE PAN!"

*Smack*

"HEY! I'M YOUR HYUNG YOU BRAT!"

I winced as I opened my eyes at the sudden brightness and blinked multiple times as I tried to get use to the light. After about 5 minutes of staring blankly into air, I threw the comforter off my body and headed downstairs to figure out what the hell is making Doojoon and Jun Hyung oppa so loud this early morning. 

Dot... Dot... Dot... My mouth was agape as I stared at the mess the two idiotic oppas made in the kitchen. Oh my god if D.O. oppa were to wake up and look at this right now... The two of them, hyungs or not, are going to die. 

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!" I whisper-shouted at them and glared at the two, who by the way, looked like little kids caught stealing candy. 

"I was trying to make breakfast and this idiotic person decided to ruin everything." Doojoon oppa whispered back as he flailed his arms wildly at the said idiotic person. 

"Yah. It's your fault okay. I didn't even do anything!" Junhyung defended himself, and the two of them glared at each other, again. 

"You guys are-"

" OH MY MAMA WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!! What even.. Oh my kitchen floors.. THE WALLS oh my god, oh my god." D.O oppa suddenly shouted as he frantically looked around. 

I raised my brows at the two of them and they looked down guiltily. In less than 5 minutes, everyone in the house woke up and were all gathered at the door of the kitchen, wanting to see what made the usually calm D.O flare up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you two ever, EVER step into MY kitchen again you hear me." D.O glared at the two guys. "Might I remind you that -" 

I closed my eyes and tuned out of D.O oppa's lecture for the two culprits, the 4th time already, as I enjoyed the wonderful weather on the way to school. I sighed as I thought of the boring day filled with classes and how everyday seemed to be the same, well, with the exceptions of some. 

However, much to my horror in one sense, dread in another and yet amusement in yet another sense, girls were all fangirling over Exo. Screams of excitement and delight from the females and the irritated look on the guys faces gave me mix feelings. On one hand it was funny and amusing to see Exo all irritated. On the other hand, it was annoying as hell to be shoved here and there by the crazy and dersperate girls and also the feeling of my eardrums bursting at their high pitched squealing. 

I sighed in irritation as I tried to push my way out of the sea of desperate people to class where, it's more quiet.

... Or not. 

I clenched my jaw in irrtation as I increased the volume of my music, trying to drown the sounds of terror. Daehyun oppa seemed to be irritated as well since he, also, had his headphones on and his eyes shut, though he couldnt hide his irritation because he was gritting his teeth. Exo was in the same class as me so when they had entered, this enclosed, small classroom made everything louder. 

I nudged him and he looked at me, removing his headphones. 

"Oppa, exo really is charming huh..." I said it into his ear, in case he couldnt hear me.

"What's so good about them anyway. Ugh i pity my ears." He rolled his eyes but then slung his arm lazily onto my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

I snuggled in his warmth and at that moment, it seemed like all the sounds were drowned out. 

"I love you" I muttered. 

"I love you too." He said and planted a kiss on my cheeks. 

That short moment of bliss did not last though, because my eardrums seriously hurt. 

The rest of the day didn't go any better. Every single damned place we went girls would be all excited since well, exo is always with us, which means those squeals and screams stayed with us too.. Not to mention the shoving and pushing we recieved. 

By the time we got home, I literally flace planted myself onto the sofa, all other members were doing that too, as exhaustion took over my body. The day at school is more chaotic than any damned gang fight I have ever been in, ugh. Everyone else seemed to also be knocked out as the night just passed uneventfully. 

"Oh my god.. I can't even explain how horrible I'm feeling.." Haewon unnie said and let out a loud sigh.

"I know! Those girls though... How can they even reach such a highhh pitch" Reina unnie said and emphasised 'High'

I just let out a chuckle before I drifted off to sleep. What a chaotic day.