Depressed;sick.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

The moment I reached home, I went up to my room and locked the door. Tears automatically started pouring down my eyes, staining my cheeks. I sobbed and cried. I was utterly embarrased. I just called myself fake. I just did. The tears that I was sharing was filled with emotions; sadness, embarrasment, loneliness, stupidness, anger, idiotic, crybaby, wrong, regret. Sadness because of being betrayed my friends. Embarrasment for calling myself fake, spoiled and irresponsible. Loneliness because I have no more friends and never would have anymore. Stupidness for crying over this. Anger because my friends turned out that they weren't even friends. Idiotic because I embarrased myself. Crybaby because it's my own fault and here I am all weak. Regret because I made wrong friends. 

I tried stopping my tears but all I got was it flowing more. Music. Music will help, won't it? I dugged my head into my pillow and screamed of frustration. Then, I went to wash my face and took my Ipod. I plugged in my ears. The first song was a ballad, making me upset again. I cried, fresh air! It always helped. I grabbed my phone and wallet before heading out of the house. I heard Oppa calling me, I gave him a small smile and told him I'll be back before 6PM, and that I needed fresh air and some alone time.

I headed out to a park that I always went when I was younger. I sat under a tree, listening to music and clearing my mind. Flashbackes of the incident started pouring in.

Flashback

 Haewon:LOOK WHO'S HERE?! YOON JIYOON AND BRIST!

Doojoon:W-

I stopped oppa, revenge time, time for some rocking fun!

Jiyoon:PUH-LEASE! It's BEAST! IDIOT really! Memory so HORRIBLE! Always forget their group name?Are you like having amnesia or something?Huh?

Haewon:N-No!

She stuttered!I could hear soft giggles from the back. I smirked.

Rachel:YAH! Jiyoon-shi, last time usually weren't you the one that did that last time?

Jiyoon:*Smirk* I did that and you people laughed! Seriously I remember clearly that you people laughed when I did that! What's so funny?HAHAHA Maybe you're on medication or something and I remembered that YOU laughed the loudest!

I commented, making the by-standers laugh.

I could see Rachel and Haewon blushing at the back. Pfft asked a qestion but no rebel?

Emily:If we're on medication, so are you eh?You laughed when we did something SO NOT funny at all!

Jiyoon:Well.. I'm not the only one that laughed you know... Pfft, you people laughed too! FYI, I giggled, not laugh, not like some people!

Emily:AISH!

I could hear MORE laughter slowly arousing. 

Reina:Yoon Jiyoon, We gigled too. Not laughed, get your facts right girl! You freaking stupid idiotic , how dare you do this to us? What kind of friend are you?Huh? Going with some random ugly not cool fake group and going against your own?!

Jiyoon:WOAH WOAH WOAH! HELLO!!! You people asked me to choose between my BROTHER and you, who would I choose?M brother of course! And by the way, they are not random, you are, always picking a fight on them. Their not ugly and uncool cause you don't even know them well wnough to tell! Their not as fake as you es!

Great, my next sentence, will be ruining my pride...For my brother...And his friends.

Jiyoon:I regret going out with your! I learned to become FAKE and SPOILED USING HORRIBLE WORDS! I learned to tease people and do many other wrong things from you all! DEAR SCHOOL, MY BROTHER'S GANG, BEAST, IS A MUCH MORE RESPONSIBLE AND NICE THEN MY STUPID GANG OF FAKIES... WE'RE NOT FIT TO BE QUEENKAS! SO WE'RE DROPPING OUT!!

I exclaimed.

Students started to gossip.

5AG:BWOH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DROP OUT?!

Haewon:WE NEVER MENTIONED THAT! JIYOON DID!

Students started gossiping. I just dug my own grave.

Rachel:ANYWHO! YOON JIYOON, YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF FAKE!

I sighed while enduring the laughters coming from the students around us. 

Jiyoon:I don't care! I just need you all to know that you should follow BEAST, 6AG is officialy quiting the queenka board!

*PPAK* A loud slap sound travelled through the hall.

Haewon:YAH!

Haewon slapped me. HARD. My left hand unknowingly travelled to the sore area.

BEAST:YAH!!! 

Doojoon:HOW DARE YOU FREAKING SLAP MY SISTER?!

HAewon:*Smirk* That's for doing that announcement.

HAewon pushed oppa away and slapped my right cheek.

Gasp from students were heard. I heard one like "OOH That great Jiyoon embarrased herself and got slapped twice!!"

Haewon:That was for embarrasing us. Girls, let's go.

End of flashback

Then, flashbacks of before we were enemies poured in.

Flashback

Haewon:JIMINIE MY DEAR!!

Jiyoon:Hello unnie!

Haewon:Let's go to Lotte World!

All of us clapped in excitement. We all took the bus to go there.

(At Lotte World)

Haewon:Where to first?

6AG:GYRO DROP!!

Haewon:*Smirk* I knew it! KAJA!

We then queued up and soon enough, we were on the seat. The machine went up all the way to the top and suddenly, I felt my heart drop.

6AG:KKKYYYYAAA!!!!!!!!

Jiyoon:FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!

I yelled.

6AG:FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They yelled after me.

After the ride, we laughed out loud. Next. we went to the haunted house.Instead of us getting scared, we frightened the "GHOST" and the "MUMMIES" and the "ZOMBIES" Hahaha.

End of flashback

I could feel a drop of water land on my lap. I thought it was my tears. Suddenly, many drops of water suddenly dropped down. I looked up and it suddenly started to rain cats and dogs. ! My house is 3minutes away and the bus stop is 15 minutes away! I immediately stood up and tried loking for a shelter. The worst thing is that it was still sunny, and whoever gets caught in this kind of rain would definitely be sick! Stupid me! I didn't bring a freaking umbrella with me. 

I looked around streets. Everyone had umbrellas up and running towards the other direction. Only I didn't have one. I tried looking for a shelter but I couldn't find any. I gave up and tried looking for a store thats sells umbrellas or raincoats. But this place was not very crowded so there were no stores. I decided to run towards home or the bus stop at least. Running and running, I suddenly felt very tired. By now, my body was soaking wet. My legs were sore. My head was spinning and my vision was blurring. I leaned against the wall of an alley. Soon, I could feel my eyes roll backwards, I was shivering. I could feel my legs giving away and soon, my vision . The last thing I felt was water droplets dripping onto my body...

No one's Pov

The sun was setting. Jimin was not back home yet.It was already 7.30PM. Doojoon was pacing around the living room. He was worried. 1 hour 30 minutes past 6PM already. 

8PM...

Doojoon stared at the door,

9PM...

Doojoon was getting ready to go and lok for her.

10PM.

It's wayy to late. He grabbed his coat and phone before heading out of the house. The cold breeze hit his face, making him shiver. He ran around the neighbourhood, but she was no where. 

Doojoon:YOON JIYOON!

He was now at the park. He tried looking for her everywhere and this area was his last hope. He ran around the park and checked the alleys. Until he came across one. There layed a limp figure on the ground. He walked towards it and flipped the body over, only to meet with the closed eyes of Jiyoon.

Doojoon:Y-YAH! W-W-Wake-up!!

He stuttered.

-No response-

He touched her forehead and neck, both areas were burning hot. Carrying Jiyoon on his back, he headed home.

(Home)

Doojoon layed his sister under her blanket and went down to the kitchen to get a bowl of ice water and a piece of cloth. He took a thermometre and brought it up. 

He placed the thermometre into your ear before pressing the button. 

Doojoon:41DEGREES?!?! 

He shouted. He dipped the towel into the water and placed it onto your forhead, wanting to cool your body down. Since he was a guy, he could not change you. Doojoon had no choice but to call up Yoseob, the only one who has a sister that is close to Jiyoon.

Yoseob:Yobeosaeyo?

Yoseob answered with a hoarse voice.

Doojoon:Yoseob, I need your sister now.

Yoseob:What for hyung?

Doojoon:Jiyoon is sick! Her clothes is soaking wet and she is close enough to your sister! I need her help to change my sister! Anyway you live just next door right?

Yoseob:ARRASO!

He then hung up on Doojoon.

5 Minutes later, the doorbell rang rapidly. Doojoon rolled his eyes and went to open the door. Before he could even open it fully, Yoseob BARGED in and went up to your room.

Doojoon:Hi noona!

Yojin:Hi. That boy really...

Doojoon:Does Yoseob like... Like my sister? I mean he dosen't get THAT over reacting over a girl before does he?

Yojin:Hmm.. Knowing my brother, DUH! HE likes her.

Suddenly Yoseob screamed.

Yoseob:NOONA!!!!!!! COME UP QUICKLY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE FLIRTING WITH DOOJOON HYUNG?!?! JIYOONIE IS SICK! PPAILI!!!!!

Doojoon&Yojin:Love struck boy.

Yojin then went up and helped Jiyoon change. When they were done, the 3 of them took care of Jiyoon.

A/N

OOHH!! YOSEOB IS INLOVE!! Anyway, some gifs!!

 

Give a whole for..... DOOJOON!

*Dies* HE IS SOO HOT!!!

 

EHEHEHE!

DOOJOONIE!!!!!!!!

Me:Hi there!

Doojoon: ↓

Ok enough spamming for this chapter! BBYYYEEE!!!!!!