Sorry...

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

 

No one's pov
A long time has passed.. Almost 10 hours to be exact...6AG and BEAST(except yoseob) are all gathered in the hospital lobby, waiting for the surgeon to come out.. Doojoon was sitting down with his face buried In between his hands.. 6AG were all walking around, occasionally looking at the two large doors, waiting for it to open.. Beast, well, they were quite angry with yoseob. Yes, they did talk to those 12 girls.. But they never thought of hurting anyone. They just wanted to make friends with the 12. Only yoseob was on the other party's side...
BAM! The two doors finally bashed open. Everyone rushed over anxiously.
Doctor: ehem... Jiyoon... She hit her head pretty hard. That's the reason why she might not be waking up for awhile... The stab on her back was by a rusty penknife... But we manage to get the poison out.. We tried our best but we're really not sure when she would wake up...
Doojoon: b-bwoh? Is there a possibility that she might... Never wake up? 
He asked worriedly, hoping the answer is no.
Doctor: sadly yes... We tried our best.. We're sorry.
They just bowed and headed in to see jiyoon... 
Doojoon: Aish... Wake up arraso? You can't leave oppa alone...
Doojoon sulked while saying, controlling his tears from falling...
They all crowded and squeezed in the room till about 12 midnight. Doojoon stayed while the rest went home... 
(The next day) 
You'll never imagine... Doojoon woke up and saw the still unconscious you... From the always lively face, his face was now tired from the lack of sleep...he had no choice but to go to school...
Doojoon: I'll be back... After school. 
-silence- 
He sighed and exited, walking to school... 
---------------------------------------
Yoseob entered the school and saw BEAST. He regretfully walked towards them.
Yoseob: hi.
He asked timidly. Doojoon turned to look at him once before walking away extra fast and ignoring him.
Junhyung: what do you want now? Go to your precious girl and freaking leave us alone..
Yoseob; look I'm sorry and all I want to know if jiyoon's fine...
Kikwang: oh. Did you see her here? NO! So you got your freaking answer now will you please go away? 
Yoseob: I-
They walked away without letting him finish.
---------------------------------------
As doojoon walked alone, a student called him timidly..
Student: I'm sorry to disturb you doojoon sunbae but my friends and I have collected letters from most of our school mates to wish Jiyoon well can you please pass this bag to her when she wakes up? It's all in there...
Doojoon smiles a little.
Doojoon: sure. Thanks. I'll pass it to her.
The student Bowed and passed him the bag before running off.
"Jiyoon.. See how many people care for you? Please wake up.."
 
A/N
I Hope you like it! :D Thx for the new subbie! SARANGHAEYO~