Start of training together, keeping a secret.

My enemy is my BROTHER?!

Jiyoon's Pov

It is once again monday. So, it means that school is today, WHICH also means that Doojoon, my brother, will be going to the same school WHICH we decided to keep a secret about our relationship. Being enemies in school but siblings at home. We went to school seperated, Doojoon, took the car with his chauffer while I took mine. Well, we sorta made a deal with our parents that if we worked together, and get our relationship close, we must also get to hide this matter and pretend like everything is the same. 

(School)

Well, you can say that my relationship with Doojoon oppa got closer.

Emily:Hey girl!

Jiyoon:Annyeong!

Haewon:Tsk tsk tsk look who's here?!

She purposely said out loud.

Gosh, Doojoon oppa is here,should I? Should I not? I think I should or they will find it strange eh?

Doojoon:And look WHO'S here...

Well, students really didn't care cause it isn't our first time and they knew that.

Jiyoon:Well, we are HERE cause ALL our LOCKERS are here while you have no reason to be here cause your lockers are all the way at the other end of the school. So, obviously you're here to disturb us, or are you perhaps in LOVE with one of us? 

We all laughed, BEAST stood there speechless. Yeah, I rock, haha they have no reason to be here.

Doojoon:Of course not, well, who's the one who started the conversation? HAEWON! So, are YOUR perhaps in love with us?

Beast high fived each other.

Reina:Pfft, why would we fall for idiots like you? 

Haewon:EXACTLY! Girls, move. Ignore those bunch of idiots, really idiotic. Wasting our time and breath only.

We all moved away. 

Doojoon's Pov

Wah, that was close! We almost got embarrased by that bunch of ES! Wait, I'm calling my own sister a ! Wait, she called me an idiot too. Wait she didn't aish nevermind maybe she called me inside her mind. Yeah...

Junhyung:Nice going dude!

He pat my shoulder.

Yoseob:Yeah Hyung, we almost got humilliated. Phew!

Doojoon:ahaha. We won't, we're BEAST! No one humilliates BEAST.

Yoseob:es really es.

Doojoon:Yoseobie, didn't you say Reina was cute?

Yoseob:Yeah I did why- OH... I called her a .  

Doojoon:Exactly. 

Yoseob:Fine! All except Reina ok?

Doojoon:But Junhyungie likes Emily...

Yoseob:*sigh* I don't care.

Doojoon:Thought so too.

Well,Yoseob is a person that only cares about the people he likes, there was once, he liked this girl named Gaeul or something like that, and Dongwoon liked a girl called Tia, then, they were both going out and well, Gaeul ran out of money and so did Tia guess what, Dongwoon also ran out of money so Yoseob only shared his with Gaeul and well, they broke up in the end for some unknown reason. 

(End of school)

Well, school ended pretty quickly, oh, training time. I headed off to the company and went to see my appa. Well, there sitted was my omma and Jiyoon.

Appa:From now on, the two of you will be training together.

Oh sheez... I really want to train myself and debut as a soloist.! Not a duel!

Jiyoon:But omma, I wanna debut as a soloist!

Well, I think Jiyoon thinks the same.

Doojoon:Me too!

Omma:You 2 are training together and that's that! Now off you go!

We both sighed at the same time before heading to the dance practice studio. Guess training will be with her from now on eh?

A/N

Ehehe I know this is lame but I'm going to make this interesting ANY TIME soon. Please be patient with me^^