Chapter 2

Strictly Yours

 

“Taeyeon… Taeng… wake up” Yuri shook Taeyeon’s body lightly. After a couple of shakes the smaller girl next to her began to open her eyes.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and pouted her bottom lip making her look like a child. At this Yuri affectionately patted her head.

 

“Its time to go to work. You have to open up the shop Taeng.” At this Taeyeon’s eyes fluttered open and she looked frantically at the time.

 

“Oh my god! I have to go! I can’t have breakfast with you Yul, I have to go home and get ready!”

 

Yuri just laughed at Taeyeon’s frantic little run as she made her way to the living room to get her things. “Be careful Taeng, you’ll fall!”

 

“No, you be careful! And stop by later for lunch okay!” Yuri chuckled at her childish response and closed the door behind Taeyeon after she ran off.

 

Yuri sat down to have breakfast. She thought back to the conversation she and Taeyeon had the night before.  

 

*Flashback*

 

“I got a strange call about half an hour ago…”

 

“And?”

 

“It was for you…”

 

Yuri looked at Taeyeon strangely. “For me? What was it about?”

 

“Well it wasn’t much of a conversation but i didn’t tell them anything. Not about you or your plans or anything.”

 

“Taeyeon what did they want?”

 

“Whoever it was wanted to know how you were, where you were, and what you’ve been doing.”

 

“And you didn’t tell them anything?”

 

“Like hell I would! Why would I give some strange creep information about you!”

 

Yuri pulled Taeyeon into a hug and was lovingly hugged back. “You’re the best Taeyeon… I don’t even know why you take care of me so much…”

 

Taeyeon broke the hug a looked at Yuri seriously. “I take care of you because I love you and I know you’d do the same for me! Plus I promised didn’t I!”

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Yuri thought about the emotional rollercoaster that the past couple of years had been and she noticed that the only constant thing in her life since her brother left had been Taeyeon. With that in mind Yuri was determined to take Taeyeon along with her.

 

What if when she disappeared too, those bastards decided to go after Taeng. She couldn’t let that happen. Now she had to work twice as hard. She was going to get not only herself but also Taeyeon out of the hell hole they were in.

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Jessica made her way to the Im residence. All the workers there moved aside at the sound of the Ice Princess’s high heels hitting the pavement. Jessica was Mr. Im’s personal assistant and although very young, she was valued by both her boss and his wife.

 

She was at their beck and call, and never disappointed. It was this that had Mrs. Im so enchanted with her to the point that she too wanted Jessica to call her mom, although due to Jessica’s respectful nature it never happened.

 

Jessica rang the doorbell and heard footsteps running to the door. She sighed knowing it could only be one person. When the door swung open she was greeted by a very little clothed Tiffany.

 

“Hi Jessi!”

 

“Hello Ms. Hwang.” Jessica walked around Tiffany who was leaning against the doorframe and into the house. “Where is Mrs. Im?”

 

“Hey Jessi, how many times have I told you to call me Tiffany. Aren’t we close?”

 

“No.” Jessica looked away from Tiffany’s pouting face and walked up to a maid that was passing by. “Excuse me, where is Mrs. Im”

 

“She’s getting ready Miss. She’ll be right down.”

 

“Alright. Thank you.” Jessica went to go sit on one of the couches in the nearby living room. Seconds later Tiffany plopped down right next to her.

 

“Jessi…” Tiffany said in a seductive voice that would have made anyone weak in an instance; however she wasn’t dealing with just anyone. “I’ve been working out, don’t I look more toned…”

 

Tiffany was slowly raising up her shirt to give Jessica a better view. At this Jessica quickly stopped her hand and pulled down her shirt. “Ms. Hwang! That is highly inappropriate!”

 

“But Jess-“

                                  

“Jessica! Where are you?!” Mrs. Im ran down the stairs.

 

“I’ve got to go. Goodbye Ms. Hwang.”

 

Jessica walked away from a pouting Tiffany and towards Mrs. Im. Jessica gladly reached Mrs. Im; happy to be away from the scandalous things Tiffany liked to do to her.

 

“Jessica! There you are! Come on then! We’ve got work to do!”

 

“Yes Mrs. Im.” Jessica followed closely behind although she could still feel Tiffany’s gaze on her.

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

Yoona finished getting ready when she noticed Tiffany walking back into her room. “Hey! Why the frowny face?”

 

Sunny got up off the bed and looked at Tiffany. “I bet she’s back from seeing Jessica.”

 

Tiffany sighed. “Don’t even remind me…”

 

“Seriously Tiffany, when are you going to give up and admit she doesn’t like you.”

 

“She does like me! We’re meant to be!” Tiffany yelled out in a defensive voice. “…She just doesn’t know it yet…”

 

Sunny patted her back. “You kissed once Tiffany. Once. And it was a mistake. How do you know you’re meant to be?”

 

“Because! Because there were sparks!”

 

Yoona laughed at Tiffany’s hopelessly romantic personality. “Well then Tiffany do wh- wait a minute are those my pajamas?”

 

Sunny took notice of Tiffany’s clothes and burst out laughing. “Tiffany you know Yoona’s clothes don’t fit you right!”

 

“I was taking a different approach to the seduction of Jessica!” Tiffany looked down and laughed as well. Jessica was driving her crazy and she knew it. “I’m gonna go put on my own clothes now…”

 

Yoona and Sunny exchanged looks and shook their heads. “Poor girl…”

 

Sunny shrugged and sat back down on the bed. “What can I, say she’s in love.”

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Yuri rode back home seeing red. She was so angry she was sure there was fire coming out of her ears. She had just gotten fired from the Taxi gig because customers were complaining about her.

 

She was sure it was probably those dirty old men that she insulted for being a bunch of erts. Whoever it was didn’t matter now though because she was out of a job.

 

She reached her building and parked her bike. She slammed her helmet on the ground and kicked a nearby trash can, sending it flying in an unknown direction. Yuri quickly picked up her helmet and walked up her building to her apartment.

 

She walked in and threw her helmet on the floor again and locked her doors. When she turned around she almost had a heart attack at the sight of someone sitting on her couch.

 

“We meet again Kwon Yuri.”