Chapter 10

Strictly Yours

“No! Stop it! Nooo! GET OFF OF ME!”

 

“Goddammit Yoona! I just want to talk to you stop trying to run away!!”

 

Yoona struggled to get Yuri off her. She had tried to make a run for the door when Yuri had turned her cellphone off, however she didn’t even make it halfway. Yuri had pulled her back and got on top of her.

 

“We can talk once you get off of me!” Yoona was thrashing her legs as her hands had been pinned down.

 

“I’m just trying to show you!!” Yuri glared at Yoona who had become too tired to keep struggling.

 

Yoona glared back at her and started to yell again. “WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW ME!? THIS IS ASSAULT!”

 

“Exactly you spoiled brat! It’s so freaking easy to kidnap you! If I wanted to hurt you I could do it with my eyes closed! You’re so freaking careless!” Yuri’s tone had risen drastically as she yelled back at Yoona.

 

“…”

 

Yuri sighed when she noticed she had made her point so she let go of Yoona and got off the bed. “You want to go shopping, partying, for a walk? Fine. But I have to be there with you.”

 

Yuri walked out of Yoona’s room and into her own. She made sure to close the door before walking over to her bed and lying down. She stared wide eyed at the ceiling and placed a hand over her exhilarated heart. “Damn… Taeng is right. I really do need to get laid…”

 

Back in Yoona’s room the girl was still speechless at what had just happened. She sat up and started to rub her sore wrists while looking out to where Yuri had disappeared. She looked at her phone that had been discarded on the floor and turned it on. She a couple of missed calls from Tiffany.

 

“Huh?” Yoona noticed she had a text messages from Tiffany saying she needed her. Yoona tried calling her back but was sent to voicemail almost immediately. She decided to text Tiffany and if she didn’t respond to call again.

 

After texting Tiffany to ask if she was okay Yoona got up and walked slowly out of her room. She didn’t want to face Yuri because she had no idea how to act after what had just happened. Yoona walked around aimlessly for about thirty minutes before she realized she was far too bored to stay in. Having learned her lesson she walked up to Yuri’s room and after some time of hesitation knocked on the door.

 

“Hello? Yuri?” Yoona slowly opened the door and peeked her head in. She saw Yuri peacefully sleeping on her bed. Yoona moved closer being as careful as possible to make sure not to wake her up just yet. Even in her sleep Yoona could see Yuri’s guarded expression. When she made it to the bed she reached out to wake her up but Yuri’s hand shot up and grasped Yoona’s forcefully. “Ouch!”

 

Yuri quickly sat up and let go of Yoona’s hand. “Sorry, force of habit…”

 

“God! Why would attacking people in your sleep be a habit?!” Yoona rubbed her wrist as spoke.

 

“You’d be surprised…” Yuri reached out and got a hold on Yoona’s hand. She examined her wrist as flashbacks of Taecyeon and his gangsters tried to harass her in the middle of the night. Yuri sighed and let go of Yoona. “Your wrist is alright, it won’t even bruise. I’m sorry anyway.”

 

“I-it’s all right…” Yoona watched Yuri stretch as she got up. It was a normal action yet Yoona wanted to keep watching her move. Although Yuri was rugged and downright manly in Yoona’s eyes she still moved with such grace. This interested Yoona very much to the point where she didn’t notice anything else.

 

“Yoona!” Yuri called out making her snap out of her trance.

 

“W-what?”

 

“I asked if there was something you needed. You came here to wake me up because you want to go somewhere right?”

 

“Yeah I did…” Yoona started to walk to the door and shook her head to focus again. “Let’s go to the mall. Be ready in twenty minutes.”

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Jessica focused on the road and tried to ignore Tiffany’s constant stare as she drove to her apartment. She hadn’t even glanced in the other girl’s direction since the got into her car. Jessica felt uncomfortable and kept telling herself this was a good decision because she’s not a bad person. Tiffany on the other hand felt completely at ease and had already forgotten her encounter with her father.

 

Tiffany felt her phone vibrate and quickly sent it to voice mail when she saw Yoona’s name in the caller ID.

 

“Is that one of your friends Ms. Hwang?”

 

“No!” Tiffany gripped her phone tighter and put it out of sight. “It’s one of those pesky operators calling to offer things again!”

 

“I see.” Jessica went back to her silent focused state and didn’t notice how suspicious Tiffany had acted.

 

Tiffany put her phone on silent and when she was about to put it away a message appeared on the screen. It was a text from Yoona.

 

‘Tiffany Are you alright!? Pick up!’ Tiffany smiled at her worried best friend and thanked her in her head for not responding earlier.

 

‘I’m totally fine! Better than fine! I’ll explain tomorrow so don’t call or text! I’m with my lady!! ;)’

 

“Hey Jess, do you live far?” Tiffany noticed they were exiting the city by now.

 

“A bit. About 40 minutes from work.”

 

“Why so far?! You could get a nice apartment in the city for sure!” Tiffany sat with her back almost completely on the door to get a better view of Jessica while they talked.

 

“I like having my work and private life separate. The further away the better.” Jessica’s grip on the steering wheel tightened which didn’t go unnoticed by Tiffany.

 

“Is that why you won’t hook up with me?”

 

“Ms. Hwang!” Jessica was startled by her bluntness as Tiffany began to laugh.

 

“Don’t worry Jessi!” Tiffany said as she tried to stop laughing.

 

“About?” Jessica asked as she rolled her eyes at Tiffany’s laughter.

 

“I’ll wait for you forever.”

 

Jessica looked to see if she was joking and was met by a very serious Tiffany. Jessica sighed knowing she wholeheartedly meant that. “What am I going to do about you…”

 

“I can tell you a couple of things you can do to me…” Jessica’s face snapped in her direction with a bewildered look which sent Tiffany into a fit of laughter once again.

 

“My goodness…” Jessica shook her head as she turned her attention back to the rode. This was going to be a long night.

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Yoona was swinging her bag as she walked through the mall. She had never been out this late without her parents’ bodyguards suffocating her. She looked to her side at Yuri who was walking along with her. Yoona could see the twinkle in Yuri’s eyes as they were window shopping even if her face was always nonchalant.

 

“So...” Yoona extended the ‘o’ until she had Yuri’s attention. “Do you come here often?”

 

Yuri cracked a smile for the first time that night. “Are you trying to pick me up? You do know you have to take me home with you regardless of how this goes.”

 

“N-no! I meant that as a legit question!” Yuri chuckled at the flustered Yoona. “ert…”

 

“Then no… I rarely go shopping”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“I had to work too many jobs to pay back the debt. There was no time or money to spend shopping.”

 

“Oh my god! So when was the last time you went on a shopping spree?!”

 

“Never…” Yuri looked at Yoona strangely. Yoona’s face had a puzzled look.

 

“Oh my… okay! Here’s what we’ll do!” A smile spread through her face. “As soon as you get your first paycheck we are going on a shopping spree!”

 

“But-“

 

“No buts! You have no bills or anything to pay! That means we are going to have a massive shopping spree and you’ll see what you’ve been missing!”

 

“… Okay” Yuri knew there was no reason to argue because she just wasn’t going to win.

 

As they kept walking they passed an appliance store where Yuri quickly stopped and began to watch a football game that was on.

 

“You like football?” Yoona asked as she stopped next to Yuri.

 

“Yeah… My bro-“ Yuri took a deep breath midsentence. “I mean… I used to play a lot when I was younger.”

 

“You can play with me some time babe” A young guy about their age was leaning against the glass hitting on Yuri.

 

“No Thanks.”  Yuri said and looked at him with disgust, as did Yoona.

 

“Baby!” A girl with a nasally and whiny voice called out. “I can play too!” As the girl approached she pushed Yoona to the side. Had she not been caught by Yuri, she would have fallen.

 

“Thanks.” Yoona stood up right and noticed Yuri glaring at the girl. “It’s all right, don’t worry about it.”

 

“I told you to leave me alone! Stop ing me!” The man turned to the girl.

 

“But I can play with you whenever you want” The girl winked at him and twirled a piece of hair as she spoke.

 

Yuri snorted and Yoona tried really hard not to laugh. “That’s a keeper there man. You play?” Yuri asked the girl feigning interest.

 

“Yeah! I do!”

 

“Let me guess! You must be a wide receiver!” This sent Yoona over the top and she couldn’t hold her laughter in anymore. The man began to laugh too which made the girl angry.

 

“Who are you laughing at !?” The girl yelled at Yoona. This made Yuri a little annoyed. She knew the girl was smart enough to not mess with her so she targeted Yoona.

 

“What did you just call her?” Yuri stepped up closer to the girl.

 

“N-nothing…”

 

“I thought so.”

 

Yoona watched Yuri with a secret smile. Regardless of how annoying Yoona purposely was towards Yuri she still would be protected by her. Yoona was unsure of her mother’s decision but it was turning out to be a pretty good one.

 

“Let’s go Yoona.” Yuri grabbed Yoona’s hand and began to walk away from the dysfunctional couple.

 

“So that’s it she’s a lesbian! No wonder she doesn’t want any of this!” The girls heard the man say as though he had just discovered a new planet.

 

This sent Yoona laughing once again as Yuri rolled her eyes and let go of her hand.

 

“We should definitely go out more often!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

“With all these creeps?” Yuri took a quick glance back to the couple they’d left behind. “Sure beats hanging around the house though.”

 

“It sure does!”

 

The girls continued walking around while making small talk. Little did they know, they were being watched intently.

 

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

I know i was away a long time. To tell ya'll the truth i'm a nerd. This was my last year of high school and i was student council president. All the senior activities were all on my shoulders not to mention college applications and keeping up my grades. I had no time to write.

But im done with that and back on my writing grind! You can expect a lot more updates from no on because Im done with school! ;)

Leave lots of comments and keep supporting my stories! Reading your comments always makes me want to update faster!