Chapter 11

Strictly Yours

Yoona and Yuri were walking close together now an their previously carefree mood was gone.

 

“We’re being followed.” Yoona looked at Yuri with a smile that from afar made it seem as though they were flirting.

 

“You noticed it too huh. I have a plan let’s keep moving towards the parking lot. He won’t know what hit him.” Yuri smirked as the plan formulated in her head.

 

“What do I do?” Yoona knew that this was probably not the best situation to be in but this air of excitement arose with in her. She was always in the back seat when it came to action but now she had to help and that felt really good.

 

“You’re going to grab my hand and pull me to the parking lot. Make it look like we’re about to get it on.”

 

“W-why?”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes and put an arm around Yoona so the person tailing them wouldn’t be able to see her face. “It gives us a reason to run without letting him know that we’re on to him. Once in the parking lot take out the zip ties in my bag and hand them to me.”

 

“Why do you carry around zip ties?!” Yoona whispered violently.

 

“For moments like this! The contract said if any suspicious people were to try to hurt you or anything of the sort I was to bring them to your father.”

 

“You actually read the contract?”

 

“Well do I look stupid to you?”

 

“…” Yoona made a face as though she was actually thinking what she should respond. This made Yuri scoff and pinch her. “Ouch!”

 

“Are you ready?”

 

“Yeah Yeah”

 

“Okay on three... 1… 2… 3”

 

As soon as Yuri said three Yoona abruptly turned to her gave her a wink. She took hold of Yuri’s hand and pulled flush against it. Yoona made a show of whispering something into Yuri’s ear before they took off running hand in hand.

 

Once in the parking lot they hid behind the corner next to the entrance. Yuri, a little dazed after seeing y Yoona, got her head back in the game and handed Yoona her bag. Yoona prepared the zip ties as Yuri got into a defensive pose.

“He’s coming. Are you ready?” Yuri saw Yoona nod and show her the ready-to-be-used zipties.

 

Soon enough the man came running around the corner and without second thought Yuri kicked him in the stomach. He landed on his knees clutching himself while groaning.

 

“Yoona!” With that call Yuri was handed the zip ties. She pushed the man on the ground and twisted his arm. “Who sent you?!”

 

“Ahhh! Stop! Ahhhh! Okay okay I’ll tell you! Just please stop!” The man budged rather quickly as anyone would when they’re arm felt like it was being twisted in its socket.

 

“Do tell.” Yuri said in a sickeningly sweet voice as she stopped twisting his arm.

 

“Her father sent me!” Yuri and Yoona both raised an eyebrow at him. “Mr. Hwang!”

 

“What?!”  

 

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

 

“Good night Sunny.” Taeyeon smiled before she turned off the light and closed the door to Sunny’s room.

 

Sunny hadn’t notice how tired she was while she talked to Taeyeon. She laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Surely Taeyeon must know who she is. If she doesn’t know then why else would she be so nice.

 

Sunny was the younger daughter of one of Korea’s most famous idols. She had been the topic of conversation for being related to Korea’s most beloved star as well as best friends to the daughters of the two most powerful men in the business industry. Everyone tried to use Sunny as a means to get close to her sister or Yoona and Tiffany.

 

So here she was in a stranger’s home. A stranger that not only provided her a place to stay but also fed her and tended to her injuries for nothing in return.

 

It’s because I’m her favorite customer, Sunny thought. She smiled and looked out to the door. She remember just a few minutes ago how Taeyeon had explained to her what she meant and for the first time ever Sunny felt as though she wasn’t just a stepping stone to get to someone else but rather just a regular normal person.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Just get better alright. Anything for my favorite customer…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I’ve noticed you quite often. We all have.” Taeyeon chuckled as she looked back. “The first time you came Hyoyeon and I were joking around saying you had too much class to be in a place like this.”

 

“…” Sunny looked down thinking of the first day she had come to the Talk Talk Café. It had been a day where her boyfriend at the time had finally admitted he only dated her to meet the love of his life Tiffany Hwang. Sunny felt depressed and with the need to binge on sweets. She had decided to go to whichever place she saw first and it just so happened to be Taeyeon’s.

 

“But I remember as you looked around that you were sad. You tried to hide it with a smile but nothing goes unnoticed in the eyes of this ahjumma.”

 

Sunny looked at Taeyeon strangely.

 

“I have an old soul, as some might put it.” Taeyeon answered Sunny’s unspoken question before continuing.  “It became a regular thing and I noticed. You’ll always come here with a fake smile but leave with a real one. That’s why you’re my favorite customer.”

 

Sunny looked at Taeyeon who was beaming a smile in her direction. Sunny felt her heart pick up its pace the longer she stared. Taeyeon had been right. Whenever Sunny felt sad or lonely she would always come here to cheer up. The comfortable and homey atmosphere, as well as her favorite treats, were the perfect recipe to a happy Sunny.

 

“T-thank you. Without this place I don’t know how else I’d cheer up…”

 

“Well my doors are opened whenever you need a pick-me-up!” Taeyeon looked at the clock and then back at Sunny. “Well it’s getting late and you must be tired, how about we get you to bed.”

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Sunny thought back to hat boy that had dumped her after learning she wasn’t going to introduce hime to Tiffany and frankly thanked him. Without him she would have never had the guts to come into this café and what a shame would that have been…

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

“All right this is it.” Jessica said as she unlocked the door to her apartment. She walked in and was followed by Tiffany. “I have to make a phone call but please make yourself at home.”

 

Tiffany smiled as Jessica disappeared into the kitchen. As soon as Jessica was out of sight she started looking around. She had to find something that would give Jessica a reason to always hold back.

 

Tiffany looked but couldn’t find anything so she decided to go fetch Jessica. She approached what seemed to be the kitchen and heard Jessica on the phone.

 

“I miss you too… Don’t worry when it’s safe I’ll go get you and we can finally live at peace.” Tiffany heard Jessica sigh and saw her put her face in her hands. “I’m doing this for you so nothing ever happens to you. If they find out about you they can use it against me… I love you too. Be safe and do your homework!”

 

Tiffany watched Jessica place her face in her hands and take deep breathes. Her curiosity was killing and the thought of Jessi in danger was troubling so Tiffany did what she did what she did best, make her way into Jessica’s life once again.

 

“Why are you not safe Jessi?” Tiffany had startled Jessica causing her to jump in her seat.

 

“!” Jessica took a deep breathe. “I had forgotten you were next door Ms. Hwang…”

 

“That’s hurtful.” Tiffany said although she was completely unaffected. She sat across from Jessica in her small dining table and pushed the matter further. “Why aren’t you safe? What’s wrong Jessi?”

 

“T-that is none of your business…” For the first time ever Tiffany had seen Jessica look really nervous. “But Ms. Hwang, promise me you won’t say anything about this to anyone! Not your friends or your father. Please?”

 

Tiffany took hold of Jessica’s hands suddenly. “Jess! I would never do anything that would jeopardize you in any way! EVER!”

 

“Thank you…” Jessica looked at Tiffany with a hopeful expression.

 

“Although I do have a small condition to this Jessi…” Jessica’s face quickly changed and she rolled her eyes.

 

“I should have seen that coming… What do you want?”

 

Tiffany smiled sweetly and caressed Jessica’s hands in hers. “I want you to sleep with me.”