Chapter 22

Strictly Yours

Yuri’s hit the pavement rhythmically as she ran another lap around the neighborhood. She had her headphones on, blasting fast beats that only made her run harder. She didn’t know why but she felt the need to get out of the house, away from Yoona.

 

She finally arrived back at the house, drenched in sweat. She was about to go in when she noticed the front lock was busted. Yuri felt herself want to spring forward and find Yoona, but she couldn’t. The best approach was a surprise one. However one thing was for sure, if they even touched a hair on Yoona’s head… Yuri didn’t know how nice she’d play.

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

“Yes… We’ll be together soon. Don’t worry baby it’ll be fine. I’m making sure no one will hurt you once we run away…I love you.” Jessica’s voice cracked and she put her phone down on the kitchen table. She placed her head in her hands and tried to keep her tears from falling. She took deep breaths but the lump in wouldn’t go away.

 

“W-who was that Jess?” Jessica turned to find Tiffany staring at her from the doorway.

 

“It’s none of your business Ms. Hwang.”

 

“Jessi…” Tiffany went to sit across from Jessica and held her hands. However Jessica quickly retracted and crossed her arms over her chest, ignoring Tiffany’s gaze. Tiffany sighed and continued, “Jessi, secrets are heavy… Whatever is going on and whoever this person is… you need to get some of it off your chest.”

 

Jessica knew Tiffany was right. She felt her chest tighten from how much she holds in all day, everyday. Still she couldn’t get herself to talk. As much as she wanted to, whenever she had confided in someone before they’d always reject her of what she wanted… understanding. Everyone just thought Jessica was a coldhearted . She had heard it so many times that she now believed it.

 

As if she could read her mind, Tiffany had observed Jessica enough to know why she was holding back, “Jessi have I ever though wrong of you? Nothing you say will make me love you any less. I’m sure that’s apparent by now”

 

Tiffany chuckled a little and Jessica finally lifted her gaze. “I-I…”

 

“It’s okay Jessi. You don’t have to talk about it now.” Tiffany got up and pulled Jessica off her seat. She held her hands tightly and looked her in the eyes as she spoke. “I just want you to know I’m here. For anything. Forever.”

 

Jessica didn’t know what came over her but in one swift move she grabbed Tiffany’s neck and brought her lips to hers. The kiss was rough and needy. Tiffany froze for about .02 seconds before hungrily kissing her back.

Tiffany didn’t miss a beat and pulled away for a brief moment to pull Jessica’s shirt off. Tiffany didn’t know if this was truly happening, but if this was real she would be the happiest girl on earth.

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Yuri walked up the steps quietly. She had managed to knock out and tie up two of the men watching the perimeter. She had already contacted Mr. Im who said he would send his men for back up. It took a bit but Yuri had convinced him to have his men lay low outside the house.

 

If whoever had Yoona know he had nowhere to go, he might hurt her. That’s how it came to be just Yuri slowly stalking up the stairs.

 

She heard ruffling coming from Yoona’s room. She slowly approached it and tried to see inside. She could see Yoona in a corner, tears running down her face.

 

“Who else is in here?!” The captor yelled at her and slammed his gun on the vanity. She saw as Yoona flinched and wrapped her arms around herself even tighter.

 

“I-I-I-I swear! Noone!” At the sound of terror in Yoona’s voice Yuri had to act, and quick!

 

There was a crash outside the room. The captor’s head turned to the door in an instance but no one was there. He slowly turned his head to his two henchmen and signaled them to check what it was. He then turned to Yoona giving her a menacing look and pulling her up by her hair.

 

“I don’t like to be lied to kitten.” He tightened his fist making Yoona gasp in pain. “Watch yourself. I won’t hesitate to kill you. You are mine now kitten.”

 

“I don’t think so.” Yuri stood in the doorway pointing a gun at him. She was seething making her hands tremble as  and Yoona let out a breath of relieve, knowing messing would a mad Yuri would not end well.. for him. “She. Is. Mine.”

 

The man laughed and threw Yoona into the vanity. She hit the glass full on before landing on the floor. “What are you going to do sweetheart? Shoot me?” He put his gun down and laughed. He didn’t take Yuri seriously for a second.

 

Yuri didn’t even hesitate. She shot him twice. One in each leg. The man screamed in agony and fell to his knees. Yuri walked up and kneeled beside him. “I’m sorry, was I too rough, sweetheart?”

 

She grabbed his head and slammed it against the floor. Yuri clicked a button on her phone and in an instance Mr. Im’s men were in the room.

 

Yuri ran to where Yoona was sitting on the floor. “Yoona! Are you-“  Yuri’s voice caught in when she saw Yoona flinch away from her touch.