Chapter 23

Strictly Yours

Yuri ran to where Yoona was sitting on the floor. “Yoona! Are you-“  Yuri’s voice caught in when she saw Yoona flinch away from her touch.

 

Yuri took a deep breath and moved closer to Yoona. “It’s okay Yoona. He can’t hurt you anymore.” Yuri began to run her hand through Yoona’s hair and was relieved to see Yoona relax her body. They heard the man yell out in pain and Yuri held back a grimace. “Actually I don’t think he would even dare put a finger on you now”

 

Yoona looked up to Yuri and without warning engulfed her in a hug. Yuri didn’t say anything. All she did was gently hug her back. As uncomfortable as she felt, there was no way she would deny Yoona comfort at a moment like this.

 

After some time Yuri untangled herself from Yoona’s embrace and stood up. She helped Yoona along and walked her to the kitchen.

 

 

“Yuri…” Yoona’s voice brought Yuri back from dozing off. She stood in the doorway holding her pillow like a kid. Yuri sat up on her bed and smiled sleepily. She scooted over and motioned Yoona to come over.

 

Yoona smiled sweetly and walked over excitedly. She jumped into the covers and instinctively cuddled closer to Yuri.

 

“Yoona.”

 

“I know… just for tonight.” Yuri sighed and smiled a little.

 

“Okay. Just for tonight.”

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Tiffany lay there looking up at the ceiling. She blinked the sleep away as she tried to gather herself. First she pinched herself, and then lightly slapped her cheeks to make sure she was awake. She lifted the sheets just a bit and looked at her body, more than enough confirmation that the night’s events weren’t just delusions from withdrawal; in the past few weeks she’d been a faithful (future) girlfriend to Jessica. To her right lay another body and she slowly examined the sleeping beauty next to her.

 

Tiffany was sure in that moment that if her father decided to kill her it would have all been worthwhile. She sighed happily and turned to face Jessica.

 

“Are you just going to keep staring Ms. Hwang?” Jessica didn’t open her eyes and made no move to cover herself as Tiffany though she might do.

 

“Come on Jessi, we had . I think it’s about time you call me Tiffany!” Tiffany smiled and caressed Jessica’s face while the other just grunted before sleepily replying,

 

“You’re not giving up then?”

 

“What?”

 

“I was almost certain what you felt for me was lust. We all want what we can’t have…”

 

Tiffany frowned and cupped face in her hands, “Jessi… as hard as it is for you to believe, my affection for you is never going to stop. I love you.”

 

Jessica finally opened her eyes and stared at Tiffany for what seemed like forever before she said, “Whether you actually do or not isn’t the problem… I don’t deserve the love you want to give me…”

 

For the first time ever Tiffany was at a loss of words as Jessica stood up and walked over to the bathroom. She wanted to kiss her senseless and make her understand she loved her to the moon and back. At the same time Tiffany also wanted to slap her and yell at her because she did deserve to be loved! Everyone did! Yet no words escaped her lips as Jessica disappeared into the other room.

 

XXXXXXXXX

Hey guys, Just a little update to let you know I'm back. I'll be updating in full length after I'm done with classes and Finals, but until then I'll be updating maybe once or twice more with smaller length chapters. Also you can read my personal message on my profile if you're wondering why i'm back from hiatus. I hope you dont mind that in a few chapters things are going to get a lot more complicated for the girls. Look forward to it ;)

-Nats <3