Chapter 25

Strictly Yours

 

“So that’s it huh?”

 

Jessica looked up across the table at a fuming Tiffany and shrugged. “Yup.”

 

“Are you serious right now?” Tiffany looked at Jessica in disbelief. When they had woken up this morning Jessica had started to ignore Tiffany, to be cold again.

 

Unbeknownst to Tiffany, Jessica had had a full emotional breakdown in the bathroom after waking up. She couldn’t believe she let her feelings get the better of her. Jessica had accused Tiffany of being fueled by her lust but it was her in fact who couldn’t control herself. It was in the midst of their love making the night before that Jessica realized she had developed feelings for Tiffany.

 

She didn’t know exactly what those feelings were yet, but she certainly didn’t plan for this to occur. This all lead to a very brief emotional breakdown while she took her morning shower in which she decided that she needed to create as much space between herself and Tiffany.

 

She could always kick her out but she knew in her heart she would never be able to do that. Tiffany might be a little crazy but she was a good person who needed help.

 

“Jessi…” The look on Tiffany’s face almost made Jessica’s demeanor crumble. “I know I told you I will love you through everything… and I meant it. But that doesn’t give you a license to hurt me whenever you want.”

 

“Ms. H—“

 

“Don’t you ing dare call me that.” At this Jessica stopped cold. Tiffany had never spoken to her in this way.

 

“…”

 

“Last night might have been nothing to you but it meant everything to me…” Tiffany waited for Jessica to tell her she was wrong. That it was special to both of them. But her rebuttal never came.

 

Tiffany began to laugh and smiled at Jessica. The smile wasn’t like ones before, it made Jessica uncomfortable. Tiffany excused herself and walked off to the bedroom.

 

“I should know better by now. Happiness comes at a price.” Jessica heard Tiffany mumble under her breathe and it pained her to think she was the cause of this thought.

 

Jessica didn’t know what came over her but she stood up and went after Tiffany. Except when she reached the bedroom the other girl slammed the door in her face and locked it. Jessica didn’t try to argue, she knew better.

 

“It’s better if you hate me Tiffany…” She whispered into the door, making sure she wasn’t heard.

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Yoona sat in the back yard; legs crossed as she ran her fingers down a blade of grass over and over again. She thought about the events of the previous night and that morning. She felt herself blush at the thought of Yuri and her body.

 

The sensation of the warm water and Yuri’s bare body against hers would be engrained in her memory forever. She couldn’t believe what had happened.

 

Just as she tried to shake the image of Yuri out of her head, the older girl sat down beside her.

 

“Here, drink this. Its mint tea. It’ll help you relax.” Yuri handed Yoona a cup and then proceeded to take a sip of her own.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“No problem!” Yuri smiled at Yoona sweetly, happy Yoona was looking better than she did the night before.

 

“No I mean Thank you for everything.” Yoona placed her head on Yuri’s shoulder and sighed. “I’m sorry I made things weird. I didn’t mean to like you like this.”

 

Yuri chuckled and replied “Your mom will be so happy you do though.”

 

Yoona, too, laughed at this. “I bet she will be.”

 

“Besides, it’s not the first time you’ve told me this.” Yuri realized what she said a little too late. She didn’t mean to tell Yoona about the night of the club. It had just slipped out.

 

“What? When did I ever…” Yoona trailed off as she tried to remember.

 

Yuri cursed under her breathe before reluctantly saying, “The night you out. When we went to the club. You told me some very sweet things while you were acting like a huge baby…”

 

Yuri tried to say this jokingly but it came out awkward and nervous.

 

“Well I guess there’s no going back from this.”

 

“I guess not.” Yuri though things would be more awkward after the confession and of the morning but they weren’t. They were so naturally comfortable it almost scared her. She hadn’t had such closeness in a long time and she was starting to realize she really liked it.