Chapter 21

Strictly Yours

*WARNING* Things get a little steamy this chapter... sorry about that ;)

 

Jessica moaned as she felt hands massage her back, slowly inching their way down. As her drowsiness began to fade she realized it was still night and her face was pushed against her wooden floor.

 

She blinked her eyes a couple of times as another moan escaped her lips. She noticed she was still being touched and quickly darted upward.

 

“!” Jessica turned to where she heard a bang and Tiffany hiss in pain. “Jessi!”

 

“I’m sorry…” Jessica turned and saw Tiffany caressing her elbow. “Wait! Why am I saying sorry! What do you think you’re doing Ms. Hwang!!”

 

Tiffany turned her attention to Jessica and smiled sheepishly. “I heard you fall off the couch. I rushed over and saw you were still sleeping so I tried to wake you to ask if you were okay. You mumbled something about your back aching… I thought you might have hurt your back from sleeping on that couch so i…”

 

“…” Jessica’s facial features softened and she signed. “Thanks… I guess.”

 

Tiffany crawled over and leaned forward until she was mere inches away from Jessica; the latter instinctively flinched back, making Tiffany’s smile falter for just a second.

 

“Jess… I think it’s time you slept in your own bed.” Tiffany’s voice sounded concerned. “You are going to hurt your spine if you keep sleeping bent on the couch. If you don’t want to share a bed with me, at least let me sleep on the couch for a while.”

 

Jessica sighed. As much as she feared sharing a bed with Tiffany, she knew just how uncomfortable the couch was and there was no way she’d make someone as delicate as Tiffany sleep in it.

 

“I… Let’s share the bed.” Tiffany’s grin widened and she bit her lip in excitement. “The bed is big enough for both of us…”

 

“Sadly…” Tiffany winked at Jessica hopped on her feet. She held her hand out and helped Jessica stand. As she pulled her up Tiffany yanked Jessica forward and flush against her.

 

Jessica, having just woke up, was not in the mood to be flustered by Tiffany’s advances. “Ms. Hwang.”

 

Tiffany laughed at Jessica’s scolding tone and made no attempts to let go. “I have a serious question Jessi.”

 

“What? What is it?” Jessica sighed and didn’t move away from the embrace. She was too tired to put up a fight she was probably going to lose.

 

“When was the last time you were… ually pleased?” Jessica’s eyes instantly widened and Tiffany tried her best to keep from laughing.

 

“That is a very personal question Ms. Hwang!”

 

“I’m just asking Jess, because I think those knots in your back are from pent up ual desire.” Jessica scoffed and untangled herself from Tiffany. She then proceeded to make her way to the bedroom and away from Tiffany’s loud laughter.

 

“You’re impossible.” Jessica tucked herself in as Tiffany slipped into bed.

 

“I’m just saying because I can totally help you with that if you want!” Jessica turned her back to Tiffany abruptly causing Tiffany to break out into another fit of laughter.

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

“. Me.”  Yoona groaned as she sat on the kitchen counter drinking her third cup of coffee.

 

“Good morning to you too.” Yuri said and smiled when she walked in. “That’s what you get for drinking so much.”

 

“Ughhhh… what even happened last night.” Yoona asked while taking the advil Yuri had gotten her.

 

“Well… besides you making me carry you all the way back to the car? Nothing much…”

 

“ Oh no! Sorry about that!” Yoona hopped down from the counter and walked up to Yuri. “Did I say anything stupid? Tiffany and Sunny told me that when I drink I can’t control my own mouth.”

 

Yuri stepped back a little and walked over to the fridge. She looked in aimlessly and replied “Not really. All you did was act like a big baby.”

 

“How embarrassing… I’m gonna go drown in a nice relaxing bubble bath now. I’ll be back never.” Yoona joked as she grabbed her aching head and walked out of the kitchen.

 

Yuri chuckled nervously and once Yoona was out of sight she relaxed. Last night had been a lot more eventful than Yuri had let on, but for the sake of their coexistence in the house it was best if Yoona just didn’t remember a thing.

 

*Flashback*

 

Yuri had to hold Yoona tightly so she wouldn’t fall as she exited the club. She walked to the car trying to ignore Yoona’s breath on her neck.

 

“Yuri… I have to tell you something…”

 

“What is it Yoona?” Yuri cleared nervously as she felt Yoona push her body as tight as she could onto her.

 

“I like it when your skin is on my skin… I like it a lot.” Yoona pushed her face into Yuri’s neck and started to place light kisses down her skin.

 

“Y-Yoona!” Yuri grabbed onto Yoona tighter as she almost dropped the girl from shock. “ Yoona please don’t!”

 

Yoona pulled back so she could see Yuri’s face. This made Yuri stop in her tracks and look up back at her.

 

“You make me feel tingly inside!” Yoona exclaimed before she began to giggle. Yoona stopped giggling and frowned as she looked down to see Yuri’s shirt had slid down her shoulder, exposing even more of her skin. “Why would you do that?”

 

“H-huh?” Yuri snapped back from her speechless state and noticed Yoona was pouting. “Do what Yoona?”

 

“Look so hot! It’s okay if only I can see you! But why do you have to capture the attention of all those tool bags in there!”

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

“You should be!” Without even a second thought Yoona gabbed Yuri’s face and planted a desperate kiss on her lips. Yuri couldn’t pull back since she was still carrying Yoona. Yoona began to kiss down the length of Yuri’s neck.

 

“Y-y-yoona. Lets go home!”

 

Yuri quickly sped her way through the parking lot and put Yoona down in the passenger seat. She closed the door and sighed. Her insides were on fire and she knew if Yoona had kept going she would have gladly let her.

 

Yuri took her time walking to her door in an attempt to cool down her raging hormones. When she got in the car she looked to see Yoona just staring at her. Yoona didn’t say a word and moved closer to Yuri. Leaning her head on her shoulder and wrapping a hand around her waist. "You're mine."

 

Yuri closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath. She opened them again and the car. She looked to the side and saw Yoona had drifted off to sleep on her.

 

As uncomfortable and distracting as it was driving with Yoona on her like that, Yuri knew if she woke the girl it could be worst.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Yuri walked out of the kitchen and into her room. She walked over to her dresser and pulled down her collar. There laid a single love mark that had reminded her this morning that all that happened was definitely not a dream.

“.” Yuri frowned as she ran her fingers over the mark and felt her heart begin to race.