Chapter 14

Strictly Yours

The man just stood there and stared at her. The wicked smile on his face she knew far too well. Every time she inched away he moved closer. It didn’t matter how much she ran, he was always there.

 

In every turn and at every corner. He didn’t speak but she knew what he’d say if he did.

 

I’m coming for you. You can’t hide.

 

Sunny’s eyes shot open and she took a deep breath. She looked around and saw the evening light stream through the window. She got up quickly and shuffled down the hall. Taeyeon had suggested she rest for a while but every time she closed her eyes all she saw was her ex. Sunny began to panic when she didn’t find Taeyeon in any room.

 

“Sunny?”  Taeyeon stepped out of the bathroom and towards Sunny.

 

“Oh thank god…” Sunny said under her breath. She thought she was still dreaming. Although this dream didn’t include her ex, she found it to be a whole lot more terrifying. “Hi.”

 

Taeyeon smiled gently. “Hi there.”

 

“I-I can’t sleep…” Taeyeon frowned and ran her hand through Sunny’s hair.

 

“How about I help you with that?”

 

“S-sure…” Sunny felt herself get hot. Truth was that she had noticed Taeyeon before, maybe that was the reason she never noticed Hyoyeon. Tae caught her eye but Sunny had passed it off as admiration for her establishment. However ever since she first got to Taeyeon’s house she knew the feelings she had far exceeded those of admiration or even gratitude, even if she felt those too.

 

Taeyeon led her to her bedroom and motioned for the bed. Sunny looked at her with confusion as this wasn’t the guest room Sunny was staying at. “Don’t worry about it. I figured maybe you’re getting insomnia from trying to sleep in the same room you were attacked… I should have thought of that earlier.”

 

Sunny got under the covers and noticed how she instantly felt better being engulfed in Taeyeon’s smell. Taeyeon sat on top of the covers next to her to her hair. “Now Sunny, close your eyes and relax. I’m going to stay here all night okay. I won’t let anyone hurt you.”

 

And for the first time in a long time Sunny began to have pleasant dreams.

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Tiffany burst through the company doors and sped walked toward Jessica’s office. Just as she was about to reach it someone called out to her.

 

“Tiffany!” Turning back Tiffany was met with her father’s face. “What are you doing here?”

 

From the stern look on his face Tiffany knew he was having a bad day. She couldn’t mention Jessica’s name because putting her in his stressed mind might be dangerous for the both of them. “I-I… umm…”

 

“Spit it out!” Tiffany looked around and saw her escape goat; a sign posted on the hall way wall in front of her.

 

“I’m here for the employee karaoke night. I know you think I can’t sing so I didn’t tell you…”

 

“It’s a useless hobby Tiffany. It will get you nowhere.”

 

“Yes Daddy.”

 

Mr. Hwang looked at his watch and sighed. “I have to go. Why don’t you go to your office and get some actual work done for once.”

 

“Yes Daddy.”

 

As he walked away Tiffany sighed in relieve. She looked up to the ceiling and spoke to no one in particular. “Is that a sign that this is wrong?”

 

She waited for a bit hoping anyone would answer but she didn’t hear anything but the faint sound of someone singing. Tiffany stopped to listen and noticed the melody wasn’t coming from the room the employees were gathered but rather from Jessica’s office.

 

She slowly cracked open the door and took a peek inside. There stood Jessica surrounded by boxes of files. She was arranging them into piles and singing in the process.

 

“Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And every time I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help
It’s just not fair
Pain’s more trouble than love is worth
I gasp for air
It feels so good, but you know it hurts

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear perfume
For you, make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand

You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defenses up
Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack”

*Heart Attack- Demi Lovato*

 

Tiffany was mesmerized by her voice. She just watched Jessica sway and sing as she diligently piled up the files.

 

Jessica sighed and sat down for a second. “This is too much… I hate this…”

 

Tiffany nodded. Although she knew Jessica was talking about work, she agreed for very different reasons. Tiffany closed the door slowly and walked down the hall. She looked back to Jessica’s door and smiled. “I’ll make it better Jessi… I’m not giving up.”

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

The silence was suffocating her slowly. She knew if she didn’t get the girl next to her to talk then she would surely die. She had decided maybe taking a stroll would ease the tension but it had done nothing of the sort. 

 

Yoona stopped abruptly and grabbed Yuri’s arm making her halt as well. She looked at the older girl for any sighs of resentment and found none. In fact, Yoona saw nothing, even resentment would have been better than the constant emotionlessness.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“I already accepted your apology.” Yuri looked at her arm and back at Yoona but she still didn’t loosen the hold.

 

“I’m really, really sorry!”

 

“How much longer are you going to keep apologizing?”

 

“Until you actually forgive me.”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. “How would you ever know if I truly forgive you or not?”

 

“Y-you’ll smile… you have a really pretty smile, even if I don’t see it often.” Yuri broke their eye contact and looked to the side. Yoona felt like her head was on fire because embarrassing things just kept flowing out; a common side effect to her guilt. “Maybe you’ll even laugh… I like that too…”

 

“Please stop.” Yuri snatched her arm away from Yoona and cleared . “I forgave you already so you can forget what happened.”

 

“I will do anything you want if you would please actually forgive me.”

 

Yuri was perplexed by how Yoona knew her forgiveness was insincere. For many years Yuri had refused to talk to others that weren’t Taeyeon. Now just when she thought maybe it was time to start trusting people again Yoona threw one of her biggest insecurities in her face. Yuri would never admit to Yoona that she had cried after the fight; showering was just the perfect cover.

 

“Yoona just forget it okay. It’s fine…”

 

“What do you want me to do? Stop beating around the bush. I know you don’t forgive me… You know you don’t forgive me either…” Yoona placed her hand on Yuri’s shoulder. “I hit a nerve and for that I apologize.”

 

“…”

 

“I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve apologized at least a hundred times…”

 

“Why do you even care so much? I’m just your babysitter, let it be…”

 

Yoona’s gaze snapped straight to Yuri’s eyes. “No! I care about y-“

 

Yuri narrowed her eyes in confusion at Yoona’s unfinished sentence and the bewildered look on her face. Then, without warning, Yoona made a run for it. She ran back to the house as fast as she could. It took a second for Yuri to register what had happened but she managed to run after Yoona right away.

 

“Yoona! YOONA!” Yuri ran all the way back to house before she saw Yoona catching her breath. She walked up to her and turned her harshly. “What the hell’s the matter with you?!”

 

“…” Yoona still had that bewildered expression on her face.

 

“Why did you take off Yoona?!” Yuri exclaimed between breaths.

 

“I thought I could walk it off…” Yoona said absentmindedly.

 

“Walk what off?” Yuri asked but Yoona just shook her head from side to side. “You are so ing weird Yoona…”  

 

As Yuri caught her breath she obviously didn’t notice Yoona watching the way her sweat dripped down her neck and how her chest rose and fell when she took deep breaths.

 

XXXXXXXXX

[A/N]

Everyone i already though of the next story i will be writing and once Strictly Yours is done it will get updated! (not that strictly yours is almost done..... or is it? dun Dun DUN)

Check it out! (I'm taking suggestions of how the pairing should be *Example: Jessica should be the dominant one, Yoona should be obsessive, Yuri should be more girly* Just comment the story and let me know what you think!)

A Love's Prescription: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/476700/a-love-s-prescription-hyoyoung-jeti-yoonyul-sunyeon-acefamily

 

[FunFact Time!]

I Usually cant write if there is music playing or too much noise but today's chapter was inpired by 3 songs i feel were fitting for the pairings at the moment. These three were on repeat so they are who to thank for the update ;) lol

Sunyeon: Monster- Lady Gaga

Jeti: Heart Attack- Demi Lovato (But I'm sure you noticed that one xD)

Yoonyul: Speechless- Lady Gaga