Chapter 12

Strictly Yours

“Excuse me?” Jessica said in a shocked state as she looked at Tiffany.

 

“You heard me.” Tiffany had a smug expression as she propped herself up with her elbows on the table to be closer to Jessica. “I want to sleep with you.”

 

Jessica looked at her like she was out of her mind. “Are you kidding?”

 

“…” Tiffany then burst into laughter. “I’m totally ting you Jess!”

 

“Real mature…” Jessica rolled her eyes and snatched her hands away.

 

“Oh don’t get me wrong. I would do you anywhere, anytime.” Tiffany’s glanced over Jessica’s body making the other girl scoff and advert her eyes. “But! I only want that when you’re ready.”

 

“Huh!” Jessica crossed her arms when Tiffany stood up and began walking around the table. “You’re going to have to wait forever then.”

 

“I can do that if it’s what it takes.” In an instance Tiffany was standing behind Jessica’s seat and whispering into her ear. “Although I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”

 

Jessica gasped and stood up abruptly. “It’s time for bed Ms. Hwang!”

 

“Ohhh finally!” Tiffany got extremely close to Jessica.

 

“I meant to sleep!”

 

“Oh.” Tiffany took a step back. “Okay! Dibs on the right side of the bed!”

 

“We are not sleeping on the same bed!” Jessica and Tiffany made their way to the bedroom.

 

“But it’s my condition! You have to!” Tiffany whined as Jessica handed her a change of clothes.

 

“Damnit…” Jessica looked up in frustration knowing that anytime she was close to Tiffany meant bad news. However she couldn’t take the chance of having Tiffany say anything about that phone call. “Fine! Just go and change!”

 

“Yay!” Tiffany jumped up in excitement before looking through the clothes Jessica had given her. “Hey Jess…”

 

“What now Ms. Hwang?”

 

“This is too much clothes.” Tiffany picked up the sweater Jessica had given her in disgust. “It’s pretty hot for a sweater and long pants…” 

 

Jessica was hoping Tiffany wouldn’t have noticed but the girl was right, she would have a heat if she wore that to sleep. Reluctantly Jessica gave her a T-shirt and some shorts. After Tiffany made her way into the bathroom Jessica looked at herself in her vanity mirror and sighed.

 

“I already regret this…” She shook her head and went to the other bathroom to change.

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

Yoona was sitting quietly in the passenger’s seat thinking over what the man currently unconscious in the back had told them.

 

“Hey Yuri…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Why do you think Mr. Hwang would make someone follow us?” Yoona turned to look at Yuri and continued. “Why would he need to put someone to stalk me?”

 

Yuri sighed. “I don’t know… From what I hear he’s a very unpleasant man so there could be a number of reasons really…”

 

“Yeah… I guess we’re about to find out” Yoona said as they pulled into her parents’ house.

 

Yoona walked in first while Yuri dragged the now awake man with her.

 

“Yoongie you’re here!” Mrs. Im appeared out of nowhere and engulfed Yoona in a breathtaking hug.

 

“Hi mom…”

 

“I’m so glad youre alive!”

 

“Yes mom…”

 

“Are you here to move back? You can always move back!”

 

“No mom…” Yoona was used to her mother’s behavior whenever she was gone for more than a day. Mrs. Im finally let go of Yoona and gave Yuri a hug just as strong.

 

“Yuri! I heard you kicked that intruder’s ! I’m so proud of you!”

 

“Thanks ma’am…” Yuri was uncomfortable in her situation as she hadn’t really had a parent in many years.

 

Mrs. Im let go of Yuri and was about to hug the man the girls had captured when she quickly stopped herself. “Wait who’s he? I don’t know him!”

 

“He was following us mom. Yuri caught him.” Yoona told her mother and smiled at Yuri.

 

“Well it wasn’t just me, Yoona helped me a lot.” Yuri quickly added. When the girls looked towards Mrs. Im they both gave her a strange look. Mrs. Im had her hands clasped tightly in front of her as she squealed.

 

“I can’t even with you guys!” Mrs. Im took a deep breath before walking over to the man Yuri had a hold on. “I trust they didn’t hurt you too much.”

 

“I’m okay ma’am although I’ve been better.” The man responded.

 

“Mom, what’s going on?”

 

“It was Mr. Hwang’s idea honey. He said since Yuri had proven she could take care of your attackers physically it would be smart to test if she could outsmart them.”

 

“It was a test?” Yuri asked trying very hard not to let her anger show.

 

“I’m sorry dear but we wanted to make sure.” Mrs. Im put a hand on Yuri’s shoulder but was brushed off quickly by her. “Well then… Lets get this man out of these zip ties shall we?”

 

“You can handle that. Yoona, I’ll wait in the car.” Yuri let go of the man harshly and walked to the door. Once outside she walked over to their car and sat in the driver’s seat. She looked out at the Im residence and wondered why they had to be so careful. What did the Ims truly do because no businessman would be in this much danger all the time?

 

After about ten minutes Yoona came out and ran to the car. She got in and looked at Yuri cautiously.

 

“They’re sorry you know.” Yoona took a quick glance at Yuri but got no response. She sighed and put on her seatbelt. “Let’s go home…”

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

 

“Ms. Hwang Please!” Jessica groaned. Tiffany had talked nonstop since they got into bed.

 

“I’m gonna keep talking until you answer my question!”

 

“Fine! What do you want to know?!” Tiffany smiled triumphantly and laid on her side facing Jessica.

 

“Why are you always alone?” Jessica gave Tiffany a look and she continued. “I’m sure you noticed you always have my attention, and as much as I don’t like the idea of you being close to someone and not me, you look pretty lonely.”

 

“…” Jessica was speechless for a second. “I-I Prefer to be alone.”

 

Tiffany moved significantly closer to Jessica. “Why?”

 

“It’s umm…” Jessica moved away a bit but now was left with nowhere else to go but the floor. “It’s easier I guess.”

 

“You would think that’s the reason you won’t be with me but it’s not.” Tiffany smiled at Jessica’s appalled expression. “I know you better than that. Why can’t you really tell me why you won’t give me a chance?”

 

“Does it matter really?” Jessica snorted and rolled her eyes. “No matter what I say you’re just going to come back and keep trying because… how did you put it… Oh! ‘We’re meant to be’” Jessica’s tone was somewhat mocking but that didn’t take away from Tiffany’s smile one bit. In fact it widened.

 

“I guess you know me better than I thought you did!”

 

Jessica tuned to Tiffany abruptly. “How do you do that?”

 

“Do what Jess?”

 

“See the bright side to absolutely everything!” Jessica was never that optimistic and it creeped her out that Tiffany was.

 

Instead of responding though Tiffany just gave her brightest smile and laughed when she saw Jessica roll her eyes.

 

“What about you Jess… how do you do that?”

 

“Do what Ms. Hwang?”

 

“Make me want you so bad.” Tiffany lifted her hand and tried to touch Jessica’s face but was quickly slapped away.

 

“Ms. Hwang!” Tiffany just erupted into laughter as Jessica tried to keep her face from showing just how flustered she was.

 

“I had to try Jess. Anyway, Good night!” Without a second thought Tiffany planted a kiss on Jessica’s cheek. “Sweet dreams Jessi!”

 

Before Jessica could even react Tiffany turned to the other side and closed her eyes leaving her speechless yet again.