Will You Spend The Weekend With Me?

Happily Ever After?

 


 

After the dinner had finished everything was back to normal state, it wasn’t completely perfect, but it was good. The rest of the night went on as good as it could have gone then Kris left. His parents said goodbye to him at the door while Tao walked him to his car. Tao wanted to say goodnight separately from his parents. He had noticed that Kris seemed more relaxed at home than he thought was possible so he wanted to make sure that Kris actually felt at home or if he was just faking it.
 
“Kris?”
“Yea.”
“You seemed really comfortable tonight. Did you have a good time?”
“I did. At first I wasn’t sure if I should even be here but later on I felt more at home.”
“That’s good. I didn’t want you to just fake having a good time. I know you don’t have the brightest past with your family.”
“I understand.”
 
Kris observed Taos’ movements because he had been fidgeting a little bit since they were alone now that his parents had closed the front door. He saw that Tao was acting a little nervous, for what reason he didn’t know. The way Tao talked to him was in a timid manner almost as if anything he said could set Kris off. Once the main discussion was done Kris still saw that Tao still seemed a little bit nervous. 
 
“Tao, do you have something else to say to me?”
“No. I mean… yes. Wait, no.”
“So is it a yes or a no.”
“Yes.”
“Well, what is it?”
“I just wanted to ask you if you would be willing to spend Saturday and Sunday next week with me. I was planning to go camping with a friend of mine from china. He’s coming and I was just wondering if you wanted to come and get to meet him as well.”
“I would love to.”
 

 

HI!!!!!!!!!!! Well i was working on this and i asked my IRL friend if i should do a mini update tonight with this part and then i'd update again the tomorrow and she said yes. so i did. 

this is really just kind of a filler in between chapters. its really short but it guess you have to read this part in order for you to know why they're doing what their doing in the next chapter. 

so i'll be updating a full chapter tomorrow. it'll be about 2000 or so words like usual so i hope you enjoy this part in the mean time.