Goodbye Hospital, Welcome Home.

Happily Ever After?

 

Once Thursday morning came around Kris and Tao were smashed together on the tiny hospital bed. They woke up once the sun rose and the first nurse for the day came in. It was the same nurse as the night before. She looked at them on the bed and smiled at them when she saw that they were still cuddling on the bed. She walked over to the side that Kris was on and smiled.

 

“I’m sorry to intrude but you have to have your last check up before you leave and the doctor would like to speak with you as well.”

                Both Kris and Tao looked at her and nodded. They slowly came apart unwillingly and got off of the bed. Tao got up and straightened out his clothes as he had slept in his day clothes. He looked over to the table and checked his phone he saw that his parents had called him several time. He hadn’t heard the phone ring the night before and then noticed that his phone was set on silent. He quickly texted his parents telling them that he had accidentally fallen asleep while he was with Kris. He also texted his friends telling them that today was Kris’ last day in the hospital so that they wouldn’t have to come to hospital to see him.

                Not long after he was done sending the messages he got a reply back. The reply was from his mother. Once he read it Tao turned slightly pink. The message read, ‘Did you two cuddle? Tell me you did.’ He didn’t know why he had blushed at the message since his mother already knew that there was no other way for him to sleep on the same bed as Kris if they didn’t practically cuddle. He replied telling his mother that, yes they had cuddled but only because the bed was so small. He then quickly put his phone into his pocket as if putting it away would make the messages disappear.

                He accompanies Kris as his final checkup was done. Since it was the last checkup the doctors took more tests than they had on the other days since they wanted to make sure as too how much he had healed. Tao was with Kris all morning going with him from room to room just watching him as he got his tests done.  They didn’t talk much throughout the morning since Kris was occupied with answering the questions that the nurses were asking him. Tao was fine with it though since he knew that he got to spend the whole week with Kris so a couple hours wasn’t that bad for him.

                Once the tests were all done and finished, Kris finally got to change into his normal attire and headed into the hallways of the hospital with Tao. Kris checked himself out, but first he was given the note that he would have to take to his work advising his boss that he would have to take at least another full week off in order for him to be completely healed. Kris and Tao called their parents to ask if they could pick them up from the hospital. Their mother came in no time. She was on her way to work but said she could be late to the office since she didn’t have anything important to do.  Once Kris and Tao were in the car Kris asked his mother if they could go by his job so he could drop off the note that the doctor had given him. They were soon on their way into the busy streets of Seoul. They arrived at Kris’ work in what seemed to have taken hours because of the traffic but were actually only about 30 minutes.

                Kris got out and just told his mom and Tao to stay in the car since he was only going to drop of the note. They agreed and just stayed in the car waiting for him.

“Kris? I thought I told you, you could stay home this week.”

“I’m actually here to drop off my doctor’s note.”

“Oh, alright.  Wait you were in the hospital this whole week?”

“Yea. I got into a fight with a friend and it ended pretty badly.”

“Are you okay though.”

“Yea I’ll be fine after another week. They said that most of the internal bruising was gone but that my body still needs to rest for a while longer.”

“Well that’s good to hear. So I guess I won’t be seeing you for another week. Such a pity you’re the only good looking person here and all I have to look at.”

“Oh. Haha.”

“So tell me, how bad did the other guy look? Knowing you, you’re not one to easily get mad and in order for you to get that angry for you to be in a fight you had to be pretty damn angry. I’m guessing he doesn’t look so pretty now huh?”

“I guess. But you know since you’re my boss aren’t you supposed to be angry or disappointed at me for getting into a fight in the first place; instead of asking me for details?”

“Well yea but knowing you, you had you’re reasons. You’re not like the rest of these guys that constantly get drunk and then get into fights. Besides I want to know if you’re any good with your hands. I mean I’ve know you since high school and not once have I seen you lose your cool.”

“Thanks that’s very reassuring knowing that you’re more interested in the fight than my actual being.”

“Well yea man. I’ve never seen you fight. It’s very rare to see you in a non-apathetic mood. Well you know except for recently you’re been a bit happier and you converse more. But I guess that all has to do with someone else. I hope I can meet them some time soon. Maybe over dinner?”

“Okay fine I’ll let you meet him. But really I have to go since he and my mom are waiting in the car for me.”

“Oh I apologize for keeping him away from you. But really take care of yourself. I guess I’ll see you in 11 days.”

“I see you in 11 days then. Bye Changmin hyung. I’ll call you about the dinner.”

“Oh yea. Gonna meet Kris’ y man.”

“Really can you be a little bit more mature for your age I mean really. I don’t even know how Yunho puts up with you.”

“He loves me that’s how. Now go they’re waiting for you.”

“Okay bye.”

                Kris left the office and went back into the parking lot. He got into the car only to notice that his mother and Tao were having an argument over what food to get. Kris looked at them and cleared his throat once he realized that they hadn’t noticed that he was once again in the car. They then took notice of him and smiled at him.

“So how’d it go?”

“Changmin was more interested in the result of the fight instead of caring if I showed up to work or not.”

“Well you know, he’s known you since high school and he’s never seen you lose your temper.”

“Really? He said the same thing.”

                His mother started the car and headed towards Kris’ apartment to drop them off but Tao spoke up and asked if they could go home first since he wanted to get his stuff so he didn’t have to make another trip home. His mother asked why and he forgot that he hadn’t told her that he was going to spend the week with Kris. He lied to her by telling her that he wanted to take care of Kris just so he won’t hurt himself anymore. His real intention was to get Kris to discover his feeling for him. His mother agreed that Kris needed someone to look after him and headed home so Tao could get his things together.

                They reached the house not long after. They all got out of the car and went inside the house. Once they got inside Tao pulled Kris up to his bedroom and made him sit on the bed while he got his things ready. It took Tao about thirty minutes to get everything he was going to need. When Kris looked at the amount of things that Tao was bringing with him, he was surprised to see that there were so many different bags.

“What’s all that?”

“My things.”

“Do you need all of that.”

“Well I don’t want to have to borrow you’re clothes again.”

“You know I don’t really care if you do. “

“I know but still I feel bad that it’s your stuff and you’re the one that has to wash them.”

“Well it’s okay.”

“So I should leave some stuff?”

“Yea, unless you’re going to be living with me for a year.”

“But it’s not even a lot.”

“To you it’s not. To me that like the same amount of things that I have in my entire wardrobe.”

“No it’s not. I’ve seen your wardrobe, and it’s so much more than this.”

“Okay well are you going to take it all or leave some things?”

“I’ll leave some things just so I’ll have to borrow some of your things.”

“Fine by me.”

 

“Will you two stop? It’s so childish. But I must admit that I’ve never seen you, Kris, looking so cute.”

“Mom, really will you stop?”

“Not until you two agree as to what you’re going to do with Tao’s luggage.”

“Okay fine he’s leaving some things and if he needs anything he can borrow it from me.”

“Good. Now you have fifteen minutes. Or else I’ll leave and head back to the office and leave you two behind.”

“Okay we’re going.”

                Once everything was settled and Tao’s things were in the car they were once again seated in the car and on the road heading to Kris’ apartment. Once they got to Kris’ apartment their mother just dropped them off and said goodbye to them since she had to head to the office.  They said good bye and headed up to Kris’ apartment. They got to Kris’ floor and remembered what had happened there a couple days prier.  Tao held Kris’ hand in a comforting manner and headed towards the door.

                When they were inside of the apartment Kris went to his room to take a nap but he was disrupted by Tao coming into the room. He didn’t move hoping that if he acted as if he was asleep that Tao would leave and wouldn’t bother him until after he had awaken from his nap. Tao saw that Kris was asleep and went over to the side of the bed that Kris was on and sat on the edge and started to run his fingers through Kris’ hair. He felt Kris press his head more into his hand as if the motion of him running his fingers through his hair was helping him sleep. He saw that Kris smiling a little as he slept.  Tao got the sudden urge to kiss Kris but he kept himself from doing so. Instead he went into the bathroom and took a shower and then walked in to Kris’ room once again but this time he kissed Kris’ forehead and went to lie down on the other side of Kris.

                By this time Kris had actually fallen asleep but he was felt a pair of lips on his forehead and stirred a little in his sleep. He opened his eyes a little only to see Tao lying next to him in bed. He turned to face Tao and brought his arms up to rest on Tao.  He pulled Tao towards himself and felt warmth engulf him. He felt safe. He felt happy.

                It was only midafternoon but the two were in bed cuddling and sleeping. The sun was shining brightly for it still being pretty cold. Everything around the two was still moving but they were in a different world amongst themselves. They were in a land were anything was possible. For Tao it was a world where his friends were the same loving people he remembered and that Kris was his and only his. That his real parents were still with him and he was happy. For Kris it was that Chanyeol was still there with everyone showing off his bright smile to the world and that his parents loved him truly and loved him equally as his brother or maybe a little more. Where Tao was always by his side, whether it’s as a friend or as a lover but definitely not as his brother. Why? Because his heart was telling him that this kind of love wasn’t the love you share with family.


hey guys i know on my last post i said i'd post on friday and it's saturday but really i've been really tired and i just couldn't find the will power to keep writing last night. i finished half last night and the other half this morning. i've been really tired lately because i wake up at 3am everyday for no reason. and me being me i aslo cant go to sleep early. so i've had little to no sleep for the past week and a half or so. and i just always feel tired. and also my body feels so drained since i've started to eat less junk food and i've been trying to eat a  little bit healthier and i'm constantly hungry but everytime i go downstairs to get food i'm always greeted by fattening foods and i eventually just give up and don't eat anythings. 

also i've started to do yoga again so that adds to me being tired constantly. 

the next chapter will be the whole week in one chapter i don't want to make every day be a seperate chapter since this story would go on forever if i did. or i might split up the week into 2 chapters and have one of them have the dinner with changmin as the main focus and the other chapter fluffyness of pure TaoRis. well anyways i have about 3 weeks till spring break and i will have 2 weeks off from school and i'm hoping to be updating at least twice a week for spring break maybe more times since i'm trying to save money so i'll be staying in for most of my time. 

and thank you to CraazyEXOtic101 for voting for my story.

well until next week or sometime sooner if i have time or the will to write. until then i hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't be afraid to leave comments. 

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!